U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2021, 09:41 AM

19,168 posts, read 22,852,228 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suesbal View Post
Also, he likely has dirt on others that prosecutors would like to keep from going public - dirt on some “good guys”.
I don't know about that. Could be. But rich white men don't really have to face justice in the USA anymore.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2021, 11:39 AM

20,928 posts, read 5,993,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
I don't know about that. Could be. But rich white men don't really have to face justice in the USA anymore.
Indeed!

Plus, Trump is STILL a member of the 'elite class' in this country, (people forget this I think)

Old 01-23-2021, 08:29 AM

1,506 posts, read 911,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Indeed!

Plus, Trump is STILL a member of the 'elite class' in this country, (people forget this I think)
According to Forbes, Trump is 339 out of top 400 richest men in America but this is before his hotels took a hit of 60% loss and his current even bigger mess. He might be in top 400 but I think he'll end up closer to the bottom 400 after all the stuff he has pulled comes out. He's toast and you can deny it all you want but they have him on so many counts, state and federal. Trump will be synonymous with the very word toxic in the future, use either word in a sentence...trump/toxic.....same thing.

Old 01-23-2021, 09:25 AM

462 posts, read 139,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero 7 View Post
According to Forbes, Trump is 339 out of top 400 richest men in America but this is before his hotels took a hit of 60% loss and his current even bigger mess. He might be in top 400 but I think he'll end up closer to the bottom 400 after all the stuff he has pulled comes out. He's toast and you can deny it all you want but they have him on so many counts, state and federal. Trump will be synonymous with the very word toxic in the future, use either word in a sentence...trump/toxic.....same thing.
He’ll get off with paying some fines.

Old 01-23-2021, 11:14 AM

20,928 posts, read 5,993,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero 7 View Post
Well, we should find out fairly soon if anything happens to him due to these legal problems

Old 01-23-2021, 11:31 AM

1,506 posts, read 911,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Well, we should find out fairly soon if anything happens to him due to these legal problems
Indeed we will. I am curious myself if Trump continues with the stolen election rhetoric or not. I'd also be looking over my shoulder playing golf in the near future if I was the Orange One...Iran has already threatened him with a drone ..

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-55765516

Do you remember Iranian General Soleimani? They haven't forgotten about Trump. Since you seem to love conspiracies...how about our own Gov. looking the other way and letting Iran have their boy.

Old 01-24-2021, 11:33 AM

2,099 posts, read 3,235,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Has anyone noticed, that Biden looks older and older as the months go by? It's as if he's visibly aging before the camera, in too short a time.

Have you seen any president when they assume the office and what they look like progressively throughout and at the end? Obama darn near went from 48 to 78 in 4 years lol. Which means Joe will go from Joe to Crypt Keeper in four years haha.

Old 01-24-2021, 11:38 AM

2,099 posts, read 3,235,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suesbal View Post
I predict Trump won’t be convicted of any crimes. That’s how the rich roll.
I might say the powerful as a descriptive word than the rich. These people know a lot about each other or know people who know a lot about these other people. It was easier decades ago to keep your dirty laundry dirty.

Old 01-25-2021, 12:03 PM

2,588 posts, read 1,973,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenvillebuckeye View Post
Have you seen any president when they assume the office and what they look like progressively throughout and at the end? Obama darn near went from 48 to 78 in 4 years lol. Which means Joe will go from Joe to Crypt Keeper in four years haha.

He already looks like Rev. Kane in the original Poltergeist movie.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal