U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2020, 11:15 AM

17,104 posts, read 4,653,109 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
NORAD still exists, I think they cover objects within earth's orbit at least.
Beyond that we have various organizations and tools to use to tracking space objects (asteroids, etc)....basically anything unusual in space.
But what happens if a the aliens obtained Romulan cloaking technology?
NORAD calls them 'fast walkers'.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2020, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassybluesy View Post
I think it's possible that 'aliens' are already here, and they prefer to stay 'under the radar' so to speak.
Yep, thats what I think too, they have been here for 100s of years, my guess is in the depths of the ocean, and/or at the poles.

IF an advanced race were present here, NO GOVT on the planet could hide that from the public (if the beings themselves wanted to be known).

The fact that the aliens themselves prefer to stay in the shadows is disturbing and worrisome, it suggests whatever they are doing here, its not a good thing for humans, I have a feeling they are responsible for MANY of the worlds missing people.

Old 06-04-2020, 01:18 PM

9,715 posts, read 3,662,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Yep, thats what I think too, they have been here for 100s of years, my guess is in the depths of the ocean, and/or at the poles.

IF an advanced race were present here, NO GOVT on the planet could hide that from the public (if the beings themselves wanted to be known).

The fact that the aliens themselves prefer to stay in the shadows is disturbing and worrisome, it suggests whatever they are doing here, its not a good thing for humans, I have a feeling they are responsible for MANY of the worlds missing people.

Oh...I don't know. I kind of think it might be like expatriates living in Cancun, or Costa Rica. Maybe they find our pretty blue planet beautiful, and the people interesting, but they don't speak our language too well, and find comfort hanging in their own communities.

Maybe they're refugees from a dying planet, and just want to live here in peace and quiet, and blend in.

Or maybe there's several different kinds of beings around us, all with different agendas.

At any rate, it seems to make more sense (to me) that if they're here, they'd prefer for there NOT to be a big announcement about it.

Old 06-04-2020, 03:42 PM

22,346 posts, read 23,628,672 times
They could launch giant tin cans tethered together into orbit, to clank against each other when a ufo attempts to sneak by

Old 06-04-2020, 07:48 PM

16,484 posts, read 10,634,203 times
Quote:

Ok, listen to what Russian PM comments about aliens. So called Men in Black.

Old 06-04-2020, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
Ok, listen to what Russian PM comments about aliens. So called Men in Black.

The 'men in black' are generally described as not being human, people who have had visits by them claim they are more like androids.

Old 06-05-2020, 06:16 AM

18,143 posts, read 22,078,203 times
Quote:
Perhaps.

But it seems more likely to me that we would be beneath the notice of such an advanced civilization. When was the last time you walked by an ant hill and gave it a second thought? Did you try to hide? Did you collude with some ants to hide your presence from the drones? Nope. You just went about your business and didn't much care what they were up to, if you even noticed.

If UFOS are extra-terrestrials or para-dimensionals, I suspect much the same thing may be going on.

Old 06-05-2020, 07:48 AM

9,715 posts, read 3,662,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
They could launch giant tin cans tethered together into orbit, to clank against each other when a ufo attempts to sneak by

Sometimes the simplest solutions are the best solutions. ;-)

Old 06-05-2020, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
Perhaps.

But it seems more likely to me that we would be beneath the notice of such an advanced civilization. When was the last time you walked by an ant hill and gave it a second thought? Did you try to hide? Did you collude with some ants to hide your presence from the drones? Nope. You just went about your business and didn't much care what they were up to, if you even noticed.

If UFOS are extra-terrestrials or para-dimensionals, I suspect much the same thing may be going on.
I do agree with the comparison, such an advanced civilization should have no interest in the human race on earth at present time...however that does not seem to be the case, there are numerous incidents of them buzzing or 'toying around' with our commercial and military aircraft, they seem to have an interest in our military bases, weapons storage sites.

They are frequently seen over residential areas as well (both day and night time), granted that a percentage of these are likely mis identifications of known aircraft, but not all of them, and technically, even if just one single sighting report is accurate, they have some interest in people...

And then there are the abductions of people, again, some of these are totally fake, but others are real, this seems to point to them being interested in our reproductive process/organs, and in many cases, they will abduct the same person numerous times thru out their lives, usually starting in childhood, a popular theory is that they are attempting to either manipulate or corrupt the human seed/DNA, or even to hybridize their DNA with ours...so the question becomes, for what purpose?

Old 06-05-2020, 12:01 PM

16,484 posts, read 10,634,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
Perhaps.

It's been long discussed and acknowledged by many governments that there are ETs living amongst our population. And some speculate that they have infiltrated our government too.

There are aliens called "The Watchers" and they are watching as well as interference in our society if necessary. They probably want to see our specie evolve before they can make contact with us officially.

Our ancestors have made contact with aliens because those times they are treated as Gods. Today if they were to make contact, the military would try to shoot or capture them instead.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal