U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2020, 11:21 AM

5,256 posts, read 4,191,171 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
I do recognize what you are talking about though, it is very strange, but I think there is technology that can appear to be 100% physical...and at the same time, its 'something else' too, Many reports allude to them being actual physical craft too, they cast shadows, they interact with man made aircraft in the skies (numerous documented incidents over the years).
From Vallee's "Dimensions: A Challenge to Research", p. 276:

Quote:
My speculation is that a level of control of society exists which is a regulator of human development, and that the UFO phenomenon should be seen at this level. What would this explain? It would certainly explain why there is no overt contact. Direct contact would preclude genuine learning. It also explains some of the statements made by ufonauts ("you should believe in us, but not too much"; "you will not speak wisely about this night"). It explains the absurdity of many cases, where reactions to the phenomenon may have been evoked in terms of nonverbal consciousness rather than in "logical" terms.
And on p. 277:

Quote:
The theory does not explain how UFOs are made to appear to us, although it gives support to one idea about them: that they are constructed both as physical craft (a fact which has long appeared to me undeniable) and as psychic devices whos exact properties remain to be defined.
In other words, the X-Files episode "Jose Chung's 'From Outer Space'" is a better match to the UFO encounter experiences than films like "Close Encounters of the Third Kind".

Last edited by Vasily; 06-19-2020 at 11:34 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2020, 11:45 AM

18,150 posts, read 22,084,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasily View Post
In other words, the X-Files episode "Jose Chung's 'From Outer Space'" is a better match to the UFO encounter experiences than films like "Close Encounters of the Third Kind".
You ever experienced a period of missing time?

You ever had the suspicion that you've been abducted by aliens?

Have you ever found a metal implant in your body?

Have you checked everywhere?

Old 06-19-2020, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IridiumSky View Post
Like this, this seems realistic to me
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zyTehM92hi8
Hoax.

https://www.livescience.com/12826-je...-ufo-hoax.html

Old 06-19-2020, 01:40 PM

5,256 posts, read 4,191,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
You ever experienced a period of missing time?
You ever had the suspicion that you've been abducted by aliens?
Have you ever found a metal implant in your body?
Have you checked everywhere?
No on all four, but like I said, I've known two persons who have experienced missing time and who suspected they'd been abducted.

Old 06-19-2020, 10:37 PM

17,114 posts, read 4,664,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IridiumSky View Post
I think they are not traveling through the air, they are traveling through the light?

They simply travel by a different means

Like this, this seems realistic to me
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zyTehM92hi8
Many UFO reports I have read, the witness describes their movement as 'graceful', silky smooth, and some call it almost cartoonish in appearance, its THAT strange looking. Ive also heard many people say they 'tumble and/or wobble' as they fly, Ive always felt that is significant somehow, maybe its their 'vibration' frequency? ( I will admit I do not understand the mechanics related to that though!!), Ive read some things on it and my brain hurt afterwards! lol

Old 06-19-2020, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasily View Post
No on all four, but like I said, I've known two persons who have experienced missing time and who suspected they'd been abducted.
Im curious if these people have had more than one abduction incident?

Ive read some things that suggest people that are abducted, they will have incidents thru out their entire lives, its like they are 'chosen', and its not random at all.

Old 06-20-2020, 10:24 AM

2,393 posts, read 897,934 times
I have to ask -

aside from maybe a food source, what would a group of beings, of obviously superior intellect and technology, want us for? Pen pals? Our dogs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuH6...ature=emb_logo

For what its worth, I would be shocked to find out that of all the habitable planets - known and unknown - ours is the only one with intelligent life on it.

I just cant imagine what we have they would want? We pollute our planet and murder each other. If I was an alien, I really would pass on Earth.

Old 06-20-2020, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComeCloser View Post
I have to ask -

aside from maybe a food source, what would a group of beings, of obviously superior intellect and technology, want us for? Pen pals? Our dogs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuH6...ature=emb_logo

For what its worth, I would be shocked to find out that of all the habitable planets - known and unknown - ours is the only one with intelligent life on it.

I just cant imagine what we have they would want? We pollute our planet and murder each other. If I was an alien, I really would pass on Earth.
There is a theory that the human race was created as a slave race...obviously, this would not be an easy thing to hear and accept for many people!

It would also make them, our 'Gods'...which would be equally hard to accept!

Old 06-23-2020, 02:43 AM

3,733 posts, read 3,628,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S
Diplomacy first? Absolutely. But when the walking softly fails, we need a big stick.
What you do not acknowledge is that it is the USA which has bases all over the world and other countries have very few.

So now I ask you, who is the agressive one or who is the country which wants to impose its values and customs on the rest of the world? What happens if a smaller country does not do as the USA asks? They get their country interfered with by means of government change or head-of-state change. It is not Russia or China or North Korea which is the current problem in the world, they all keep themselves to themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IridiumSky
One thing is for sure: the ships that humans are flying to space with right now are very archaic. Even our fastest fighter jets are using archaic propulsion systems that require substantial rocket fuel...
Looking at the triangular and cigar-shaped craft whizzing about the sky these days, it is inconceivable that, at least some of these, are not our military craft. Why are we still using jets and rockets? Well, we all know oil is big business and there are some very influential people across the globe who have their money in oil. Texans and arabs to name a few.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasily
You're missing my point -- volume is volume. It has nothing to do with whatever power source they use. You get sonic booms because an object traveling very fast creates a vacuum behind it, and when the vacuum collapses, you get a loud noise (that's why you get thunder after a lightning strike, by the way - the bolt creates a vacuum, and it's the vacuum collapsing that you hear). Of all the UFO reports I've seen over the decades, I can't recall a single one of the reports talking about a sonic boom when they perform one of their outrageous accelerations. Which is one of the reasons they *can't* be physical objects. I'm working through Jacques Vallee's alien contact trilogy now, and he recounts one well-documented South American close encounter where the object *passes through* trees on the way up without disturbing them. This suggests some sort of projection or illusion rather than a physical object.
That is because you cannot think outside the box to a different kind of propulsion system. It has been explained that the UFO technology does not go through the air but creates a gravity-well in front of it and 'falls' into it. This means they can go anywhere in the air, in the water, in the land - or, through trees. It would make perfect sense if our military and the aliens had bases underground or in mesas where they can enter by flying through solid rock in this way.

Sonic booms dont even come into the discussion of that advanced technology.

I think the Cash landrum case was our military (there were double bladed heavy-duty helicopters near-by if I remember correctly.) testing out a nuclear power source and was probably before they got their hands on the Element 115 version. We have been given clues to all this by whistleblowers, some at the 2013 National Press Conference, but people continue to believe that these aliens are coming to us from the nearby stars and are limited to our discovered laws of physics. It is silly to think an advanced race cannot use advanced science to do the stuff they need to do.

Old 06-23-2020, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
What you do not acknowledge is that it is the USA which has bases all over the world and other countries have very few.
Not a failure to acknowledge so much as not being the point.

Quote:
So now I ask you, who is the agressive one or who is the country which wants to impose its values and customs on the rest of the world? What happens if a smaller country does not do as the USA asks? They get their country interfered with by means of government change or head-of-state change. It is not Russia or China or North Korea which is the current problem in the world, they all keep themselves to themselves.
You were on a good roll till that last sentence, when you fell into ridiculousness. I don't want to go off into deep geo-political analysis, but both Russian and China are MAJOR players in global conflict. North Korea is more of a dangerous annoyance, and quite honestly is just a vassal state of China.

Quote:
That is because you cannot think outside the box to a different kind of propulsion system. It has been explained that the UFO technology does not go through the air but creates a gravity-well in front of it and 'falls' into it. This means they can go anywhere in the air, in the water, in the land - or, through trees.
Yup. I first read about such propulsion systems decades ago. But it still doesn't erase the air or water or land. Basically the tech "tricks" gravity so that the vehicle "falls" into any direction the pilot wants. We don't know how to do it yet, but the theory is sound.

But again, doing that doesn't erase the air or water or whatever. It is a way to move without propulsion, but the air and such is still there. Whether your craft is moving via propulsion or gravity manipulation, if it suddenly goes from 40 mph to 4,000 mph, there is going to be a massive sonic boom.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal