Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2020, 06:01 AM

15,218 posts, read 10,312,234 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
No, that is not why they are calling them 'evil'...

Many of the Dogman sightings I have read, the witness reports a strong sense of pure evil when encountering these creatures, it has nothing to do with how they look, Dogman look mostly like regular wolves/dogs, except they are much larger and are bipedal.

The stench is also pertinent, many DM witnesses report this detail, they say its a mix of rotting meat, urine, and wet dog.
Probably a dog hybrid with mange. I feel bad for the poor thing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2020, 06:18 AM

2,452 posts, read 1,682,143 times
Quote:
Yes, you got me there, I forgot about the Dogman clothing he sells, but I doubt he is making big money from it though, Ive never seen someone in public wearing them.

**And btw, we know for a fact that at least 1 episode was not faked, (south eastern OH resident)...

How many people would go onto a national internet show, and give out their real personal contact information, and go even further, to invite a total stranger over to their house? They would have to be REALLY dedicated to that hoax!!! LOL
There is no proof that, that fine gentleman didn't fake it. You even went to his house and seen nothing. Don't you think his claims are extremely outrageous? Seriously, bigfoot and dogman playing together in his yard on a regular basis. Delusions can happen for many reasons, he could be playing a joke, could be a paid "guest" reading a script, or a silly bet with a friend to see if he could get someone to show up at his house. I don't know the truth but I would bet a lot his story is not true even if he believes it.

Old 06-10-2020, 07:44 AM

5,428 posts, read 3,496,448 times
I’ll concede that I think parasites like bedbugs and mosquitoes are pure evil

On a more serious note, what I meant with my original statement is that the concept of evil is defined by humans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
Many people equate being "ugly" with evil, especially unfortunate animals.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostOfAndrewJackson View Post
You have obviously never gardened - LOL!

Old 06-10-2020, 09:57 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,594,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam812 View Post
There is no proof that, that fine gentleman didn't fake it. You even went to his house and seen nothing. Don't you think his claims are extremely outrageous? Seriously, bigfoot and dogman playing together in his yard on a regular basis. Delusions can happen for many reasons, he could be playing a joke, could be a paid "guest" reading a script, or a silly bet with a friend to see if he could get someone to show up at his house. I don't know the truth but I would bet a lot his story is not true even if he believes it.
Would you give out your personal contact info...your real home address, to a total stranger who had listened to a cryptid show? Would you actually invite this stranger to your house?

I could have been some nut job, I could have brought a gun or knife on me and robbed him blind, (the guy has a pretty nice house, nice cars), actually, the guy initially wanted me to come armed!!

While it is true, I did not see anything when I went there, but keep in mind, I was there for a very short time, plus the general area he lives in, has numerous reports of these creatures.We are communicating and trying to find a good time for me to return, I have been SUPER busy at work, so its tough to find a couple days I can dedicate to this. I want to spend the night there, maybe camp out in a tent, he is Ok with that, I just have to find time to do it.

He has been repeatedly reminding me, (if I do see one), its not going to be a pleasant experience for me (like I think it will).

Last edited by rstevens62; 06-10-2020 at 10:07 AM..

Old 06-10-2020, 04:37 PM

2,452 posts, read 1,682,143 times
Quote:
Would you give out your personal contact info...your real home address, to a total stranger who had listened to a cryptid show? Would you actually invite this stranger to your house?

I could have been some nut job, I could have brought a gun or knife on me and robbed him blind, (the guy has a pretty nice house, nice cars), actually, the guy initially wanted me to come armed!!

While it is true, I did not see anything when I went there, but keep in mind, I was there for a very short time, plus the general area he lives in, has numerous reports of these creatures.We are communicating and trying to find a good time for me to return, I have been SUPER busy at work, so its tough to find a couple days I can dedicate to this. I want to spend the night there, maybe camp out in a tent, he is Ok with that, I just have to find time to do it.

He has been repeatedly reminding me, (if I do see one), its not going to be a pleasant experience for me (like I think it will).
That is awesome that the guy is keeping it touch. Do you know if you are the only one to seek him out and actually go to his house? If you are not the only one have you been in contact with the other(s)?

Even though I do not believe in bigfoot or dogman. I have great respect for those that actually get off their butt and go out into the real world and do research. Those that just sit at home on their butt and look at the internet I have zero respect for.

When you get to go back please keep us updated.

Old 06-11-2020, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam812 View Post
That is awesome that the guy is keeping it touch. Do you know if you are the only one to seek him out and actually go to his house? If you are not the only one have you been in contact with the other(s)?

Even though I do not believe in bigfoot or dogman. I have great respect for those that actually get off their butt and go out into the real world and do research. Those that just sit at home on their butt and look at the internet I have zero respect for.

When you get to go back please keep us updated.
When I first discovered the Dogman Encounters show, his episode was like a year old already, When I first talked to him on the phone, we emailed back and forth a few times, (Im guessing he was trying to figure out if I was some nut job or not), he did tell me, he got ALOT of emails, ( I cannot remember the exact number, but I think he said it was over 500 people).

I dont think he ever had anyone else out to his house, but to be honest, I dont believe we ever talked about that, ( I will ask him about that though, as Im curious now).

I do know he stays in contact with Vic Cundiff frequently, he said Vic has helped him tremendously, (Ive heard that from many other people who have seen these things too), Im not sure what Vic does for them, but I guess he puts them at ease, he believes them and recognizes that their fears are justified.

I will definitely keep the board updated when I go out there again, it will be soon, within the month.

Old 06-11-2020, 03:33 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,137,228 times
Quote:
When I first discovered the Dogman Encounters show, his episode was like a year old already, When I first talked to him on the phone, we emailed back and forth a few times, (Im guessing he was trying to figure out if I was some nut job or not), he did tell me, he got ALOT of emails, ( I cannot remember the exact number, but I think he said it was over 500 people).

I dont think he ever had anyone else out to his house, but to be honest, I dont believe we ever talked about that, ( I will ask him about that though, as Im curious now).

I do know he stays in contact with Vic Cundiff frequently, he said Vic has helped him tremendously, (Ive heard that from many other people who have seen these things too), Im not sure what Vic does for them, but I guess he puts them at ease, he believes them and recognizes that their fears are justified.

I will definitely keep the board updated when I go out there again, it will be soon, within the month.
Is this what 'good' parents should do when their young sons and daughters see the shadows of their clothes in their dark closets and scream for their parents to save them? We should all tell our kids: "You're right; there are monsters in your closet. Yes Alice or Tommy; you don't have to sleep in your room anymore! We don't want those monsters eating you!"

As 'Good' parents we turn on the light. We show our young there is nothing to fear. And we comfort them until their fears subside. But, in real life, we have those that can prosper from fostering those fears.

Until evidence comes forward, to support the idea that we did miss something, we have many bad parents out there in this world!

Old 06-11-2020, 05:10 AM

30,160 posts, read 11,789,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
This might be pictures of the animal: https://oldstersview.wordpress.com/2...-heck-is-this/.

Looks like an ugly dog. This is an old story. Its from 2015.

Old 06-11-2020, 05:14 AM

30,160 posts, read 11,789,790 times
Quote:
Dogs kill about 39 to 50 people a year in the US. Dogmen kill zero that we know about. Maybe they are either vegetarians or only mythical?

You have to be optimistic. Dogmen kill at least zero people every year.

Old 06-11-2020, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Is this what 'good' parents should do when their young sons and daughters see the shadows of their clothes in their dark closets and scream for their parents to save them? We should all tell our kids: "You're right; there are monsters in your closet. Yes Alice or Tommy; you don't have to sleep in your room anymore! We don't want those monsters eating you!"

As 'Good' parents we turn on the light. We show our young there is nothing to fear. And we comfort them until their fears subside. But, in real life, we have those that can prosper from fostering those fears.

Until evidence comes forward, to support the idea that we did miss something, we have many bad parents out there in this world!
The 'closet monster' is not good comparison, because NO ONE is claiming closet monsters are real, NO ONE has reported encounters with closet monsters, there is no 'history' or even mythology associated with closet monsters.

I have listened to quite a few of these shows, while I have never seen a DM, I can tell when a person is emotionally upset or doesnt like talking about something they have experienced, and yes this can be faked, but its tough to do effectively...but even if majority of these witnesses were faking the fear...for what purpose? People DO NOT like to admit fear of something! And in this guys case particularly, if he was faking the whole thing...why would he give out his REAL contact info...and actually reply to people who contact him? LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal