U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old Yesterday, 12:36 AM

3,727 posts, read 3,624,462 times

Advertisements

Yes, it does seem as if there has been a shift in strategy. But... to what end?

It could be that they cannot put the genie back in the bottle and since the videos are already out there, they can hardly say they are video anomalies or weather balloons now.
Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 10:27 AM

17,104 posts, read 4,647,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Yes, it does seem as if there has been a shift in strategy. But... to what end?

It could be that they cannot put the genie back in the bottle and since the videos are already out there, they can hardly say they are video anomalies or weather balloons now.
In my opinion, its very odd, the Pentagon released the 3 videos WITHOUT giving their theory on what they are. I think many people have overlooked this, or assume it doesnt matter.

I fully expected them to say it was some kind of experimental military aircraft or intelligence gathering drone, (that may have been malfunctioning)....but to just release the videos with NO explanation, not even a theory? That is NOT like the Pentagon at all.

As far as what their intention is...I would have to say, it seems like the Pentagon wants the public to believe these 'UFOs' are the real deal, that sort of implies maybe they do have a 'fake alien invasion' planned for the future (or they are kicking around the idea), using holograms, this may explain why so many of these crafts appear to either vanish or de materialize into thin air. With all the craziness going on right now, a fake alien invasion would fit in perfectly! (but more importantly, such a thing would also lead to many people suddenly keeping quiet about racism, wearing masks, etc and look to Govt to save them from this new threat), in other words, it would make the Govt look important and beneficial to our health and safety.

Im curious where holographic technology sits currently, Ive seen some super realistic videos from China and other places, but that was years ago.

Old Today, 01:33 AM

3,727 posts, read 3,624,462 times
Once you have the technology sorted out, then the size of the craft is not a problem, so a huge craft would make an enormous impact on people who were expecting to see aircraft-sized ones. I really dont think it has to be holographics they use, since you probably have to have some kind of projector sitting around doing the projecting. Rather obvious in todays world and the possibility exists for someone to find out the images are being projected.

A huge 'mothership' over a few cities (probably a few over 'friendly nations' cities too) would probably be enough to do it and you dont have to show who is inside, people would naturally assume it is ET. After that, you just have to have your script worked out and where you are going with the various ways forward. Now we just need a good producer who will keep his moth shut.

Old Today, 05:53 AM

13,017 posts, read 14,471,416 times
Default Roswell

I still think it's because the United States government brought Nazi war criminals into our country after WW2 and began implementing their advanced technology.

And I still believe they were just covering up a military craft in Roswell and this whole alien thing came about because the American people would've been up in arms had they found out that their government offered sanctuary to these monsters who deserved punishment, if not death.

Even to this day people think of Nazis as the most horrible people in the world, the hypocrisy alone of buddying up & working with them would be just too great a risk for the people finding out.

That your own U.S. government does not give a darn about any of those people dying in the Holocaust, they just want to be the top dogs.

(Just my opinion.)

*I'm not saying aliens do not exist. I have no idea either way. If they're real, it doesn't even matter, because people are too distracted with that to hold the U.S. government accountable for their involvement & collaboration with Nazis.

A most serious injustice..

Old Today, 09:44 AM

17,104 posts, read 4,647,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Once you have the technology sorted out, then the size of the craft is not a problem, so a huge craft would make an enormous impact on people who were expecting to see aircraft-sized ones. I really dont think it has to be holographics they use, since you probably have to have some kind of projector sitting around doing the projecting. Rather obvious in todays world and the possibility exists for someone to find out the images are being projected.

A huge 'mothership' over a few cities (probably a few over 'friendly nations' cities too) would probably be enough to do it and you dont have to show who is inside, people would naturally assume it is ET. After that, you just have to have your script worked out and where you are going with the various ways forward. Now we just need a good producer who will keep his moth shut.
I believe its suggested, the holographic projector could be a satellite orbiting earth, or a drone, that flies so high, no one can see it.

Im giving this theory a bit more credit today, after seeing how easily the public was duped by Covid19 and then the racism thing...seems like whatever the media talks about, the public swallow it hook line and sinker!! Im sure there are people taking notice of that.

Old Today, 08:19 PM

2,555 posts, read 3,456,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
I still think it's because the United States government brought Nazi war criminals into our country after WW2 and began implementing their advanced technology.
You give far too much credit to them.

https://www.cracked.com/article_1984...you-think.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or