Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2020, 09:49 PM

20,550 posts, read 17,697,355 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
I bet Trump will reveal the existence of aliens and our contact with them at the end of his second term.
Well he just signed an executive order banning illegal aliens from coming here to take jobs through the H1-B program.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2020, 10:06 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,594,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
I bet Trump will reveal the existence of aliens and our contact with them at the end of his second term.
How do you know its his decision to make?

From the looks of it...it appears to me, its the aliens themselves, that want to stay hidden in the shadows, and prefer a certain percentage of the public not believe in their existence, (what does this tell you about their nature or their intent?!)

Old 06-22-2020, 10:36 PM

19,706 posts, read 20,240,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IridiumSky View Post
I think they travel by light, not air.
They do not use fuel, they use electricity or just simple concentrated energy; or light energy.
The do not transport from point A to point B, they teleport.
I think light holds the answers. It’s likely interdimensionally, and I’m fine with that.

Light is the key factor shared throughout the universe.

Anyone that doubts this answer this:
What are the ancient pyramids for?
How were they built and for what purpose?
Get back to me when you have all the answers to the ancient pyramids...

You're describing Merkaba/Hermetics ~ is that where you were going?

Old 06-23-2020, 12:21 AM

20,651 posts, read 4,421,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Im not sure I agree with you on these points, what could they possibly want here, bad enough to 'invade'?

They have been here for 100s if not 1000s of years already...if there was something they wanted, why have they not just taken it? There would be no need for them to stage an invasion anyway, (we are not a threat to them in anyway shape or form), in fact, I presume we are nothing more than an annoyance, kind of like flies and mosquitoes are annoyances to us...we just deal with them, we do not mount invasions against them though, or even seek to eradicate them from the planet.
Exactly, they are watching us for their amusement. They could level this planet any time they want. But for now wont, because this is their playground.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtkinsonDan View Post
I would like to believe that an alien species so advanced would have the knowledge and skills to be able to discern differences within a comparative primitive species and perhaps carry out a selective extermination rather than a full extermination. It would be nice if such an alien species was driven by logic and rationality and choose to preserve some of us that mirrored such standards.
That's why they plant seeds of war into various countries to see who will be victorious. They are watching to see which of us has the mental capacities to survive.

Old 06-23-2020, 07:31 AM

8,071 posts, read 7,436,873 times
Quote:
Trump may open up on Roswell
I'm pretty sure that's an impeachable offense.

Old 06-23-2020, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtab4994 View Post
I'm pretty sure that's an impeachable offense.
Actually, when he made the comment, that the information has has about Roswell is 'interesting'...that in itself may be enough to land him in hot water.

He is implying (subtly of course), that there is something to the Roswell conspiracy theory after all.

Old 06-23-2020, 12:17 PM

1,161 posts, read 466,486 times
Believe me, I've been neck-deep in the Roswell story for more than 40 years. I have close friends who were living in NM at the time and saw, very up-close and personal, craft that could not possibly have been military craft.

That being said, I have no firm position on the Roswell incident.

The reality is, if it was an alien craft, that information is at such a level of compartmentalization that NO elected official, including a President, is ever going to be trusted with it unless and until the keepers decide it should be public knowledge. The notion that Presidents have access to any and all information is beyond silly. To the real keepers, a President is nothing but a 4- or 8-year nuisance.

The current brouhaha over the Admiral Wilson / Eric Davis meeting (or non-meeting) makes sense in one respect: In that scenario, the real secrets were entrusted to private corporations where they would be beyond the prying eyes of any political figure.

Old 06-23-2020, 01:13 PM

2,029 posts, read 1,364,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irkle Berserkle View Post
Believe me, I've been neck-deep in the Roswell story for more than 40 years. I have close friends who were living in NM at the time and saw, very up-close and personal, craft that could not possibly have been military craft.

The reality is, if it was an alien craft, that information is at such a level of compartmentalization that NO elected official, including a President, is ever going to be trusted with it unless and until the keepers decide it should be public knowledge. The notion that Presidents have access to any and all information is beyond silly. To the real keepers, a President is nothing but a 4- or 8-year nuisance.

The current brouhaha over the Admiral Wilson / Eric Davis meeting (or non-meeting) makes sense in one respect: In that scenario, the real secrets were entrusted to private corporations where they would be beyond the prying eyes of any political figure.
It is coming but the reason it was held back for decades is we simply couldn't handle it. If we can't even cope with neighbors that have darker skin , how on earth is that mindset going to handle green skin? And you are right about Trump and all other presidents...nuisances as they see it.

Old 06-23-2020, 02:09 PM

15,638 posts, read 26,256,044 times
Don’t panic. I’m going to try something. Stay tuned.

So — I’m hoping by changing the thread title, it will remove it from the “other threads you might be interested in” panel, and might keep out the people who aren’t interested in the topic, just want to make a off topic statement.

When I see a lot of new names, who don’t stay to check out the forum, I watch carefully.

Last edited by Tallysmom; 06-23-2020 at 03:23 PM..

Old 06-23-2020, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irkle Berserkle View Post

Im interested in what makes you believe the craft could not have possibly been military or man-made? Im curious what your friends from the area had to say about this.

I do agree with you on the level of secrecy such a thing would be kept at, however, I do believe presidents are made aware of this (among other secrets) when they win the election, I doubt they tell them every detail about it, probably just the bullet point basics, and how it could be relevant to world politics today. This is really the first time Ive seen Trump express any interest in the topic, I remember during the campaign, a few reporters asked him about 'UFOs/aliens' and he just blew them off, and went on the next question, on another occasion, he was asked about it in general, and he said he didnt give it much thought and was not that interested in it, which is fine, My ex wife was the same way, she didnt care one way or the other about UFOs or aliens, some people are just not into it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal