U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 06-25-2020, 01:12 AM
 
Location: PRC
3,733 posts, read 3,626,944 times
Reputation: 3456

Advertisements

Following on the from the Really Excellent Site post below... On there are links to a series of really good articles which some might find interesting to read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will Miller
....I had a friend, a former military officer who worked with me. [He went to work at] the famous Groom Lake facility, Area 51 and he was out there for several years. As we all know, most folks that work out there have signed their lives away, never to disclose what goes on and for better or for worse, and this fella was no different. And over the three years I worked with him – and he knew my interest in things extraterrestrial and my work with CSETI – never once did he mention any of his work out at Groom Lake or any association between that and anything extraterrestrial. And the day I was leaving the command, he took me aside and he said, “You know, Will, some of the folks you talk with, maybe some CSETI researchers may see objects that are doing, you know, Mach 9 and then suddenly make a right angle turn and you say, ‘Well, gosh, that’s got to be an extraterrestrial craft.’” And then he looked at me and he said, “But it’s not.” And he just turned and walked away.
Source

So, if you believe that from Will Miller, we have these things in the skies which can do right angles and travel at Mach 9 without sonic booms.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 06-25-2020, 01:55 AM
 
Location: PRC
3,733 posts, read 3,626,944 times
Reputation: 3456
And in Part 2 some about Phil Corso.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Davis
Dr. Eric Davis: Roswell was a real event. It happened. And it was a stupid, phony cover-up that General Ramey was ordered by Washington to institute in order to shut the story down as quick as possible because of what they had recovered. It was pretty spectacular. They just didn’t want it getting out to the Soviets and anybody else that they had recovered that craft and the bodies. So yeah, we’ve got a crash retrieval and Roswell was there. And I disagree with John Alexander when he says that he couldn’t find any evidence of it. But Phil Corso made clear that there was evidence. I’ve done background investigation on Phil Corso that went beyond what John was capable of doing and I verified Corso’s story and verified every word he said about Roswell. So, it happened.


Erica Lukes (EL): And I just gotta clarify because people hear Corso and their hackles come up. I think that probably his book was embellished by Bill Birnes but correct me if I’m wrong.


Dr. Eric Davis: Yeah. If you read the hand-written manuscript that Phil wrote of his autobiography, you’ll find the very small section in the book where he talks about the Roswell crash. How when he was a retired civilian, his good buddy, Lt. General Arthur Trudeau, had hired him at the Army research agency. This has been long time since I read this story so I might get a bit of the details wrong. His job as a civilian was to handle the crash retrieval materials and assign them out to the various defense contractors for analysis and reverse engineering studies. And so that proved out to be true. And so, it’s there. And there were several other crash retrievals that have happened after that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-25-2020, 02:38 AM
 
Location: PRC
3,733 posts, read 3,626,944 times
Reputation: 3456
Richard Dolan writes a good summary and analysis of the 15-page leaked set of notes.

Talking about how it is difficult to talk about the UFO subject with those who dont believe in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Dolan
It’s a lot to digest. If you are interested in slowly, gently pushing a soft form of controlled disclosure, this kind of leak is not welcome. It’s not hard to grasp this. For people who have been immersed in UFO research and have strong opinions about the reality of it all, it’s often easy to forget just how difficult this subject is for the rest of the world. it’s not just that you probably have many family members and friends who don’t believe in this, or who don’t know anything about it. But there is an entire global infrastructure of scientists, of media people, of political figures, of academicians, of professional people who are often not just skeptical to this subject but seriously hostile to it.

When trying to educate such people, anyone can easily understand it’s not best to start with your most radical pieces of information. You start with the data that is easiest to handle. In other words, you start conservatively. And this I imagine is one reason why we are seeing such carefully worded official and semi-official statements coming out about UAP and how we supposedly don’t know what they are and so on. It’s a convenient but perhaps necessary fiction as a way to start a very difficult conversation.
Source
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-25-2020, 04:27 AM
 
Location: PRC
3,733 posts, read 3,626,944 times
Reputation: 3456
This is an important one... Source

Quote:
Researcher James Iandoli was immediately able to get a reaction to the Elizondo statement from Dr. Davis:
“Luis Elizondo’s brief answer to Tucker Carlson’s question about where the U.S. government is in possession of recovered, crashed and landed UFO technology hardware is 1000% accurate. My national security NDAs prevent me from adding any further comment on this.”



Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-25-2020, 04:50 AM
 
Location: PRC
3,733 posts, read 3,626,944 times
Reputation: 3456
Quote:
"Various people within the United States government, in positions of oversight and who you would think had access to all UAP programs, did not find the UAP crash retrieval program when they looked because they never knew of its existence. I, and others in my circle, have discussed the topic with them of how one cannot find waived-in acknowledged SAPs that operate outside of Section 119 of Title 10. In fact, a DoD office can create a shell company and then transfer funds to it under an unremarkable commercial defense services contract. Then that shell company turns around and gives a subcontract to a third-party aerospace/defense firm that hosts a waived-unacknowledged SAP that operates outside of Sect. 119 of Title 10. This usually hides (making the audit trail terminate at the shell company) the flow of money going to the third party company that’s running a waived-unacknowledged SAP where a UAP crash retrieval program is hidden.
Sweetman continues…


Quote:
Confronted with the unauthorized use of a program name or a specific question, an ‘accessed’ individual may deny all knowledge of a program – as he should, because its existence is a core secret, and a mere “no comment” is tantamount to confirmation. The questioner – who may not be aware that an accessed individual must respond with a denial – will believe that denial and spread it further.
Source
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-25-2020, 11:07 AM
 
17,116 posts, read 4,658,620 times
Reputation: 10745
Its interesting to me, they were so concerned with keeping the craft a secret from the Russians...but in reality, what were the chances they could even reproduce the technology and put it use for the military? Slim to none I imagine!


Even looking at current military aircraft...its pretty clear, they havent been able to 'reverse engineer' ANYTHING' extraterrestrial, and Roswell happened in the late 40s!


Its makes me wonder why we even have places like Area 51, if you look at the most advanced military aircraft today, and at the historical aircraft, going back to the 40s and 50s...its easy to see the technological progression, there is NOT a single aircraft that stands out, as being 'different', not even close. How is that possible, if we had a recovered extraterrestrial craft?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-25-2020, 04:51 PM
 
Location: Madison, Alabama
4,461 posts, read 2,516,696 times
Reputation: 3400
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Its interesting to me, they were so concerned with keeping the craft a secret from the Russians...but in reality, what were the chances they could even reproduce the technology and put it use for the military? Slim to none I imagine!


Even looking at current military aircraft...its pretty clear, they havent been able to 'reverse engineer' ANYTHING' extraterrestrial, and Roswell happened in the late 40s!


Its makes me wonder why we even have places like Area 51, if you look at the most advanced military aircraft today, and at the historical aircraft, going back to the 40s and 50s...its easy to see the technological progression, there is NOT a single aircraft that stands out, as being 'different', not even close. How is that possible, if we had a recovered extraterrestrial craft?
I dunno - the F-117 and B-2 bomber pretty much stood out as "different" at the time they became known. I certainly thought they stood out when I first saw them, and that's with more than just a passing knowledge of such things. I don't think they had anything to do with reverse engineering the alleged craft that supposedly crased in Roswell.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-25-2020, 07:17 PM
 
Location: NYC
16,496 posts, read 10,640,549 times
Reputation: 19490
Our technology today is still based on propulsion and aerodynamics. We haven't been able to reverse engineer because our understanding of material, physics, and atomic theory still very much infancy. From the time modern humans started officially accepting science that was less than a thousand years ago. Atomic theory has only been around for a hundred years. Some alien civilization may have thousands of years of scientific advancement ahead of ours. It may take us another hundred years to solve interstellar travel problem as well as unlocking atomic tech.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-25-2020, 11:52 PM
 
17,116 posts, read 4,658,620 times
Reputation: 10745
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
I dunno - the F-117 and B-2 bomber pretty much stood out as "different" at the time they became known. I certainly thought they stood out when I first saw them, and that's with more than just a passing knowledge of such things. I don't think they had anything to do with reverse engineering the alleged craft that supposedly crased in Roswell.
Those 2 planes do LOOK different, but ultimately they are just normal airplanes, neither of them can hover in one place, neither can operate in total silence, etc, etc.


I agree with Vision33s post, we are just not there yet (technologically), not even to the point of being able to 'reverse engineer' something much more advanced!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-26-2020, 01:10 AM
 
Location: PRC
3,733 posts, read 3,626,944 times
Reputation: 3456
No, I think you are mistaken.

I think we have had 'help' from ET and done deals for the bits of technology we couldn't figure out by ourselves. I think at least some of these craft are the ones we have developed and the ones who have done it are the military contractors. It is they who are able to keep the FOIA requests away from the technology which matters.

I know people do not believe in Bob Lazar, but I think it is people like him or mavericks working in their garages who are used by the military to break the technology because they can think out-of-the-box.

Joe McMoneagle tells a story about him being shown a control panel and how it worked by an ET, he was able to describe how to make it work to the military boffins. There are many ways to skin a cat and RV is just one of them.

The fact that there are two completely different technology streams is a method of keeping the secret stuff secret. Remember, NASA is a PR company or arm of the government which is working to keep the illusion going. The illusion is that there is only one rocket/jet technology which we are familiar with.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2020, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top