Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2020, 11:02 PM

7,940 posts, read 9,499,383 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHv0SGfW4s8&t=570s

Take a look at 9:27 - 9:30 in the second video. The first one shows a creature way far away that does look really weird that's just focused on a deer. It couldn't take its eyes off that deer.

But in the second video the guys filming it (it's from Brazil) take off through some old rubbish houses and yards, all the time hootin' and hollerin' with the dogs in the nearby area. I don't know but around 9:30 you'll see a really weird looking creature look right at the camera and it's not a settling sight. I'll put it that way. If this is a hoax these people have a large imagination. Check it out. Pretty trippy looking creature in Dogman video #2. Watch how quick it takes off once spotted. Its really kind of goofy because these people filming it are shining a light out at it. It is a really weird looking creature, though. An odd-shaped head, indeed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2020, 01:07 AM

8,555 posts, read 10,981,308 times
No.

Old 07-01-2020, 01:21 AM

6,895 posts, read 5,864,317 times
The thing at 9:30 looked like a monkey, which would be normal in Brazil.

I have no idea why someone would conclude the first clip showed a "dogman." From the quality of the video it might as well have been a stump. If it was something alive there's no reason to think it wasn't just some local wildlife or a stray dog.

Old 07-01-2020, 04:25 AM

5,674 posts, read 5,885,028 times
No dogman there that I can see.

Old 07-01-2020, 09:48 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,603,511 times
Despite our differing opinions...this is pretty close to the descriptions given by 1000s of witnesses, so who knows!

One of details in description that seem to vary considerably, is color of the eyes, some people claim they glow, (eye shine), some say its just what happens when an animals eyes meet a cars headlight, or powerful flashlight, and others that say the eyes were just black, (nothing extraordinary about them at all).

As far as colors go, in relation to Dogman sightings, I have seen red, yellow, orange, green, blue, purple, black! (although red and yellow seem to be reported most often), my dogs eyes appear to be glowing yellow if hes in front of car headlights, cats eyes do the same thing, it looks eerie, but its just how their eyes are.

Old 07-01-2020, 10:18 AM

5,674 posts, read 5,885,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Despite our differing opinions...this is pretty close to the descriptions given by 1000s of witnesses, so who knows!

One of details in description that seem to vary considerably, is color of the eyes, some people claim they glow, (eye shine), some say its just what happens when an animals eyes meet a cars headlight, or powerful flashlight, and others that say the eyes were just black, (nothing extraordinary about them at all).

As far as colors go, in relation to Dogman sightings, I have seen red, yellow, orange, green, blue, purple, black! (although red and yellow seem to be reported most often), my dogs eyes appear to be glowing yellow if hes in front of car headlights, cats eyes do the same thing, it looks eerie, but its just how their eyes are.
Theres absolutely nothing in the first video. Slowing it down confirms that, its just a tree trunk, and you can clearly tell the the way the tree grew, and see the "ears" when the winds blows is nothing more than a shadow. The second one looks to me to be a feline of some sort, especially if you view it full screen and pause it at the right time, clearly not canine at all, IMO.

Its funny, my beagles are are yellow on one side, blue on the other in light. If he gets in front of the LED spotlights I have at the barn, they look the same color.

Old 07-02-2020, 10:58 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,241,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
No.
Agree! I saw nothing inthe1st video that looked like an animal
1. They didn't show the whole video.
2. They cut the sound off. Why?
3. Very few creatures will stand out in the open like that. Any critter wanting to hide themselves will stand back into the trees.

2ndvideo. The blue object the supposed dogman is behind; is a concrete laundry sink. The movement under the sink is a chain attached to the monkey
Also when they only describe the continent it came from is suspicious.

Old 07-03-2020, 10:53 AM

6,405 posts, read 8,989,156 times
High Register Sean?

Old 07-03-2020, 10:22 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,603,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post

Im talking about the picture of the Dogman in the original link post...( yes, I know its fake and from a movie)...but this IS what majority of witnesses have described them looking like.

Old 07-04-2020, 11:11 AM

7,940 posts, read 9,499,383 times
If I saw that (the creature in my post #1) with those, umm, canine teeth, I'd freak out totally and run like the wind to get as far away as I could from it.

Versatile - you're correct, if video #1 is supposed to be a dogman, it's not making sense. During the incident I had back in 1972 in Edmonds, WA, the BigFoot thrashed the lower limb violently. But he was inside the treeline. Totally out of sight! It's so weird how these creatures try to not be seen. I heard his horrid, bone-stunning howls though and I saw that tree limb move around with a verve a human could not make. An elk? No. Now, I could go try and find some film of an elk struggling to get their antlers free from the lower end of an evergreen tree. The limb I saw move was a strong, healthy limb with a think base. I've tried to re-enact the shaking myself and my efforts seem so miniscule to theirs.

Again, that's what I love about the Patterson-Gimlin video and the 1994 video that Paul Freeman took. Paul startled a BigFoot family that went down to a creek to drink some water. The moment you first see the adult BigFoot is fascinating. And, what's more, Paul Freeman started hyperventilating - realistically hyperventilating. And, he states "I only see these things when I'm by myself. I never see them when I'm with someone."

Now, think about that. The only other creature who witnessed my '72 Edmonds event was a small black dog. And, for whatever reason, I never mentioned the event to anyone. I know that was not an elk with it's antlers stuck. It was not a dream - I was a young kid in his first teenage year when it happened, in good health. I will never forget it. That's another reason I believe I had a real BigFoot encounter. I can't forget it.

And, it made the hair on the back of my neck stand up erect. Both the dog and I trained our eyes on this huge tree limb being shook and the screams of that thing! I didn't see any other human around. Like Paul Freeman, I was by myself.

RIP Paul Freeman

Paul was an honest man. You can just hear the sincerity in his voice while he describes the BigFoot casts he's made and while he films the startled BigFoot and baby BigFoot. Lately while I view it I can't see the grown male - no doubt Daddy. But you do see one - I can't tell if it's a male or female BigFoot - and it scoops up the baby off the ground as it quickly scuttles away to the left out of the viewing scope of Paul Freeman's video camera.

It's amazing, magical, and it's alive. Those are the main two I love. There's been dozens more on film that are legitimate. Dozens. These creatures are elusive, yes, but they're out there.

More on the Patterson-Gimlin film and the supposed massacre. I am not convinced that even happened. I know that MK Davis believes it did and he's done some interesting videos on the event. There were 7 BigFoot and 6 were shot and skinned that day in 1967 at Bluff Creek, CA. What do you guys think about the "massacre?" Like I say, I'm not convinced. It's not known if Patti was shot and skinned. I'm still learning about the massacre and would really heartily welcome anyone's input on that.

Last edited by elkotronics; 07-04-2020 at 11:23 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal