Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2020, 07:06 PM

6,219 posts, read 5,942,090 times

Advertisements

First, the lozenge videos and now this ... Or will this turn out to be more misdirection of some sort on the government's part?

https://nypost.com/2020/07/23/pentag...some-findings/

(original article is on NYT but I don't have access to it)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2020, 08:07 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 27 days ago)

27,646 posts, read 16,129,622 times
It'd be nice if they'd release the color real time footage from nimitz group. The infrared is such a tease. Beggers cant be choosers though. I'll take anything.

Old 07-23-2020, 08:32 PM

6,219 posts, read 5,942,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
It'd be nice if they'd release the color real time footage from nimitz group. The infrared is such a tease. Beggers cant be choosers though. I'll take anything.
I didn't know they had color real time footage - that would be awesome to see.

Old 07-23-2020, 10:49 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,594,254 times
It does seem like the Pentagon is talking about this subject alot lately for some reason, but I will never get over their 'official statement' regarding the 3 most recent video releases...they said "We didnt want there to be any confusion about whether or not these were real", LOL Uh, what?!

How much sense does that make? The Pentagon wants citizens to KNOW these are real 'UFOs/UAPs'? What possible purpose could they have for doing such a thing?

I realize this sounds crazy coming from me, but if you see anything 'extraordinary' in the news in the near future relating to aliens or UFOs...I would LOOK VERY CLOSELY at it and be skeptical of what they are trying to push onto us.

**Ultimately, if there are aliens on this planet currently, there is NOT a single govt that could keep it a secret, as long as the aliens themselves wanted the public to know of their presence.

Old 07-23-2020, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasily View Post
I didn't know they had color real time footage - that would be awesome to see.
Yes, they have footage and still pics of craft entering and exiting our atmosphere near the poles, (from the late 1940s).

Old 07-24-2020, 12:15 AM

6,948 posts, read 6,872,488 times
With so many ex-military people in the Unidentified program, I think they are using it for pushing some kind of agenda. particularly as it is the ONLY one at the moment and they have been preparing the ground through the To The Stars Academy. Tom deLong is only an interim CEO and they plan to replace him with someone else, which is a little strange. However, if it is a CIA front company, then they dont want civillians in there messing it up.

Old 07-24-2020, 07:28 AM

22,920 posts, read 28,268,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasily View Post
(original article is on NYT but I don't have access to it)
Here it is from THE BALTIMORE SUN: https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/na...kgm-story.html

Excerpts:

Quote:
Rubio said some of the unidentified aerial vehicles over U.S. bases possibly exhibited technologies not in the U.S. arsenal. But he also noted: “Maybe there is a completely, sort of, boring explanation for it. But we need to find out.”

For more than a decade, the Pentagon program has been conducting classified briefings for congressional committees, aerospace company executives and other government officials, according to interviews with program participants and unclassified briefing documents.

In some cases, earthly explanations have been found for previously unexplained incidents. Even lacking a plausible terrestrial explanation does not make an extraterrestrial one the most likely, astrophysicists say.

Eric W. Davis, an astrophysicist who worked as a subcontractor and then a consultant for the Pentagon UFO program since 2007, said that, in some cases, examination of the materials had so far failed to determine their source and led him to conclude, “We couldn’t make it ourselves.”

Davis, who now works for Aerospace Corp., a defense contractor, said he gave a classified briefing to a Defense Department agency as recently as March about retrievals from “off-world vehicles not made on this earth.”

Old 07-24-2020, 08:27 AM

25 posts, read 8,132 times
I wonder how the general reaction would be if they did come out and admit it?

Old 07-24-2020, 08:33 AM

22,920 posts, read 28,268,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pappal View Post
I wonder how the general reaction would be if they did come out and admit it?
Admit what?

I suspect that the next announcement will be much like the last one. Something along the lines of, "Yeah, something is definitely going on. But we don't have a clue either. Weird, huh?"

Old 07-24-2020, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
Admit what?

I suspect that the next announcement will be much like the last one. Something along the lines of, "Yeah, something is definitely going on. But we don't have a clue either. Weird, huh?"
If they are holding secret briefings and hearings on these things, as the astrophysicist above stated..." Davis, who now works for Aerospace Corp., a defense contractor, said he gave a classified briefing to a Defense Department agency as recently as March about retrievals from “off-world vehicles not made on this earth.”

It means, our govt is going out and retrieving vehicles that are unknown, (that alone has huge implications)

This has been going on since the 40s...I tend to think they have to know something about them by now.

I am very skeptical of this whole thing though, it seems like they are trying to stage a 'fake invasion' threat.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal