Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-04-2020, 11:02 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,140,967 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkotronics View Post
Bob Heronius is the liar here, not Patterson-Gimlin. He "learned" how to pass the test is all. He's a big and large liar.

Period.
He passed a lie detector test on National TV which is more than you can say for Patterson. If you want to believe in a hoax go ahead; maybe someday you will see the light.

If that video was real where are the countless other videos we should have by now? Don't give me the story that BF does not want to be photographed unless you want to count this golden oldie as a hoax!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2020, 12:30 PM

5,672 posts, read 5,882,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
He passed a lie detector test on National TV which is more than you can say for Patterson. If you want to believe in a hoax go ahead; maybe someday you will see the light.

If that video was real where are the countless other videos we should have by now? Don't give me the story that BF does not want to be photographed unless you want to count this golden oldie as a hoax!
A lie detector cab be beaten. I must admit the the P-G footage is what peaked my interest after my encounter and seeing it on, oh what was it, In search of.., convinced me that what was outside that night was a bigfoot, and I have believed every since. However I was gullible enough then to believe everything I saw, or heard about was bigfoot. Over the years, I learned to spot frauds, and lies, and loose faith in my belief bigfoot was real. Then come alon old Bob with his story, passes a lir detector test, on so on and so on. But the one question that has was never answered - what did Bob do with the suit? Without that suit, even passing a lie detector test, Bob is lying!

And what of the claims I mentioned earlier about 2 different suits? Where are they?

Old 08-04-2020, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpstateJohn View Post
A lie detector cab be beaten. I must admit the the P-G footage is what peaked my interest after my encounter and seeing it on, oh what was it, In search of.., convinced me that what was outside that night was a bigfoot, and I have believed every since. However I was gullible enough then to believe everything I saw, or heard about was bigfoot. Over the years, I learned to spot frauds, and lies, and loose faith in my belief bigfoot was real. Then come alon old Bob with his story, passes a lir detector test, on so on and so on. But the one question that has was never answered - what did Bob do with the suit? Without that suit, even passing a lie detector test, Bob is lying!

And what of the claims I mentioned earlier about 2 different suits? Where are they?
Read this account of questions and answers with Greg Long: Bigfoot: Interview with Greg Long re: Bob Heironimus claim that he was the man in the suit....

Old 08-04-2020, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Ive read that before. The only conclusion I have is that theres several witnesses who claimed to have saw a suit, and that means it was faked even when the suit is "missing", but 1000s of people who claimed to have seen the real thing are wrong.

Old 08-04-2020, 05:46 PM

2,452 posts, read 1,683,407 times
Quote:
Ive read that before. The only conclusion I have is that theres several witnesses who claimed to have saw a suit, and that means it was faked even when the suit is "missing", but 1000s of people who claimed to have seen the real thing are wrong.
What do 1000s of people seeing the real thing have to do with a film that is a obvious hoax?

Old 08-04-2020, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam812 View Post
What do 1000s of people seeing the real thing have to do with a film that is a obvious hoax?
Read the article fisheye posted. It states that there were only a few people that saw this suit that Bob H wore in the PG film. My questioning is that these few people is enough to say the PG film was faked and have no other evidence to support it was faked other than these stories, but 1000s of people who have claimed to seen the real thing are wrong, or liars, or out to make a bucks off of Bigfoot.

Old 08-04-2020, 06:13 PM

2,452 posts, read 1,683,407 times
Quote:
Read the article fisheye posted. It states that there were only a few people that saw this suit that Bob H wore in the PG film. My questioning is that these few people is enough to say the PG film was faked and have no other evidence to support it was faked other than these stories, but 1000s of people who have claimed to seen the real thing are wrong, or liars, or out to make a bucks off of Bigfoot.
They are completely different things to me. IMHO the film is a obvious fake. Besides a few posters on this site I have never met or even heard of anyone thinking it was anything but fake.

The 1000s of witnesses has absolutely nothing to do with the film.

Old 08-04-2020, 06:16 PM

Quote:
We are simply saying that they were deceived. You believe one man that had a vested interest in filming this film and you believe him over the man that knew him and has come forward to testify that he was inside the suit.

But, beyond this film, where are the new and clear videos of Big Foot? Did it die after this film was made and nobody ever find the body? If it could be filmed back then, then it can still be filmed today.

Old 08-04-2020, 07:33 PM

Obviously my point has been missed.

Old 08-04-2020, 10:37 PM

7,940 posts, read 9,497,233 times
Your point has been missed because the people on here have been duly brainwashed that BigFoot must be a hoax. If BigFoot is nothing but a hoax, why do people keep having events where they either see a BigFoot or hear a BigFoot?

The naysayers produce nothing because they have nothing to say. Nothing but crickets.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal