Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2020, 09:04 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
I think the average Joe in the street (like you and I) will not be able to wrap his head around the technology and so will not try.

What makes you think the laws of physics are going to be the same when we are talking about possibly crossing dimensions ?
A 2D creature cannot conceive of a 3D pencil or anything else in our 3D world and it certainly would not be in its understanding of physics. A car is as far removed from that 2D creature's world as a UFO and its technology is from ours.

We are probably talking about consciousness here and how our Universe is quite possibly multidimensional in nature. Our orthodox science has no concept of life in other dimensions, where energy is the immediate creator of reality.
Even if their physics were different in the 'realm' they come from, as soon as they bring those crafts into our world, they are going to be subject to our laws of physics...

I dont think it would be possible for an aircraft to have the same capabilities in two different places, where the laws of physics are different.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2020, 09:34 AM

26,787 posts, read 22,549,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Even if their physics were different in the 'realm' they come from, as soon as they bring those crafts into our world, they are going to be subject to our laws of physics...

I dont think it would be possible for an aircraft to have the same capabilities in two different places, where the laws of physics are different.

So far we see quite the opposite.

And this can mean two things;
Either they are completely "non-material,"
OR they are sort of material, but we'll need to look somewhere into this area of physics
most likely, where our knowledge is still limited.
Just my guess.

Old 08-17-2020, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
So far we see quite the opposite.

And this can mean two things;
Either they are completely "non-material,"
OR they are sort of material, but we'll need to look somewhere into this area of physics
most likely, where our knowledge is still limited.
Just my guess.
I realize it may not explain them all, but many have solid mass, they have shadows, they effect the environment around them, and they can manipulate other objects of mass in our realm.

I will say this though...if they are a type of 'non material mass' but can effect/ manipulate other objects of mass...THEY ARE DEFINITELY, 100% A MAJOR THREAT TO OUR NATIONS SECURITY!!!

I have read before that our govt and military takes this much more seriously than the public thinks they do.

Old 08-17-2020, 03:29 PM

10,420 posts, read 14,602,965 times
Quote:
I realize it may not explain them all, but many have solid mass, they have shadows, they effect the environment around them, and they can manipulate other objects of mass in our realm.

I will say this though...if they are a type of 'non material mass' but can effect/ manipulate other objects of mass...THEY ARE DEFINITELY, 100% A MAJOR THREAT TO OUR NATIONS SECURITY!!!

I have read before that our govt and military takes this much more seriously than the public thinks they do.
Do you then believe that this is a battle between humans and spirits?

I'll rely on physical laws.

Old 08-17-2020, 05:19 PM

5,428 posts, read 3,497,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
IF these are NOT military craft, then these UFOs have to come from somewhere, and I do not think they are coming all the way from the nearest star. That means they have to come from somewhere closer to home - either under the ocean or the Moon or the likes of Antarctica.

Up until now the US pretty much had the space news in their pocket. To English speaking countries and news rooms across the world, what the US said about space was reported as fact. All I am saying is that now there is another player (China) in the game and he may not be as friendly as you need him to be if you want him to keep YOUR secrets about the Moon and Mars.
What exactly has China revealed about the Moon that was inconsistent with prior reports?

Old 08-17-2020, 09:47 PM

26,787 posts, read 22,549,184 times
Yet another interesting detail I found in the comments here, (on those released pilots videos,) that I was not aware of;

"What's missing from this article is that these pilots mentioned that the objects they were tracking were maneuvering. When the American pilot maneuvered, the object perfectly countered it. Then they added that these objects broke off the engagement abruptly and at speeds far beyond the limits of human endurance. Little Green Men? Probably not but levels of engineering coupled with artificial intelligence currently unknown on our planet."

So yup, these things know perfectly well what they are doing and why they are scouting military bases.

Old 08-17-2020, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy in Wyoming View Post
Do you then believe that this is a battle between humans and spirits?

I'll rely on physical laws.
I cannot answer that...I dont know what they are.

Old 08-17-2020, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Yet another interesting detail I found in the comments here, (on those released pilots videos,) that I was not aware of;

"What's missing from this article is that these pilots mentioned that the objects they were tracking were maneuvering. When the American pilot maneuvered, the object perfectly countered it. Then they added that these objects broke off the engagement abruptly and at speeds far beyond the limits of human endurance. Little Green Men? Probably not but levels of engineering coupled with artificial intelligence currently unknown on our planet."

So yup, these things know perfectly well what they are doing and why they are scouting military bases.
Im just curious, why would they need to scout our military bases in the first place? Their technology is MUCH more advanced?

So lets break this down...we have aircraft that is beyond anything man has created, can defy the laws of physics...and they are popping up around and secretly spying on our military facilities...

One thing we already can deduce, they are not interested in our military technology, (it would be useless to them), and Im assuming they know how to best our technology if it came to a battle, What other purpose would they have for spying on these facilities?

As far as I know, nuclear weapons are the 'biggest baddest' thing in our arsenal... so what can we conclude from that?...I doubt its the 'nuclear weapons' they are interested in, (we have had them for decades now)...is it possible our military has a new weapon, maybe more destructive than nukes?

Anyone else have any theories on this? has to be something specific if a much more advanced race is spying on such less advanced races military bases...?

Technically it can only be 1 of 3 things really...

1. the military weapons/systems
2. the people (humans)
3. the real estate the base is occupying

Old 08-17-2020, 10:50 PM

5,428 posts, read 3,497,292 times
Quote:

Are you suggesting that they are aliens who came from another universe? According to certain scientists, there is a possibility that we live in a multiverse, in which each universe acts as a bubble with it's own laws of physics.

Old 08-17-2020, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way Resident View Post
Are you suggesting that they are aliens who came from another universe? According to certain scientists, there is a possibility that we live in a multiverse, in which each universe acts as a bubble with it's own laws of physics.
One theory I have is, that they did come here from some other place centuries ago, and they either built or brought facilities with them, which are now underground, or deep in the ocean...and they come and go from the surface to their facility.

Another theory is that they come and go from like you said, a multiverse, or other dimension, that they have the ability to travel back and forth between the two places.

One other possibility (that is really out there), is we are living in their world, and our planet, everything we see around us, its all of their creation for this specific 'experiment'...think of it like a huge 'biosphere'.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal