Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2020, 09:31 PM

26,778 posts, read 22,521,872 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
They have been checking out our military bases for decades though? They were known as 'Foo Fighters' in WW2, the pilots back then were well aware of these things...point is, how long do they need to spy on our military to get the answers they need?

Our military technology is vastly different today compared to WW2...so any spying they did in the WW2 days, would be useless now.

And so is probably THEIRS.

( It would be interesting to see the images/description of what has been observed back in the 40ies comparably to what's observed today.)
You keep on assuming that we are developing, while they are staying static, being that something "super-duper" to begin with.

But I suspect they develop their technology side by side with ours, accordingly.

Quote:
Besides all that, I dont think they would need to physically spy on our bases to get these answers, couldnt they just fly over the Pentagon and 'download' all the spec designs for every piece of military equipment we have?
I'm sure they can "download" whatever they like, but this doesn't help them much.

My guess is - they are lacking something/looking for something specific, and/or their physical abilities are limited as well, since they operate in "different dimension" and under the different physic laws.

Therefore they are NOT as omnipotent as you like to think.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2020, 10:43 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,578,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
And so is probably THEIRS.

( It would be interesting to see the images/description of what has been observed back in the 40ies comparably to what's observed today.)

You keep on assuming that we are developing, while they are staying static, being that something "super-duper" to begin with.

But I suspect they develop their technology side by side with ours, accordingly.

I'm sure they can "download" whatever they like, but this doesn't help them much.

My guess is - they are lacking something/looking for something specific, and/or their physical abilities are limited as well, since they operate in "different dimension" and under the different physic laws.

Therefore they are NOT as omnipotent as you like to think.
Ive touched on this aspect before...if you look at the really old, historical sightings...according to the descriptions given by people at the time, it sounds exactly the same as what people are seeing in the skies today in the modern world!

It would be highly strange if they went 100s or 1000s of years and their technology stayed the same.

As far as what they are interested in when they are poking around our military facilities...who knows, we can sit here all day and guess, and come up with explanations that sound logical TO US...but I would bet its different for them, heck, they could be interested in 'something' we dont even know about yet, maybe there is some particle in our soil that has amazing properties to it, if extracted combined with certain other materials...its just 'dirt' to us...but to them, its priceless and special, it could be anything similar to this.

I listened to this Indian Yogi master yesterday, he went to this lake where alot of UFO activity has been seen, and he was able to describe whats going on (to some extent), I liked what he said about the beings in particular..."They are a type of life much different than we know, they are numerous and joined together, but at the same time, they are individuals, they are not life as we know it to be". I believe the lake was called Manasarover or something like that.

Old 08-20-2020, 10:51 PM

5,428 posts, read 3,491,500 times
Quote:
Can we talk about on-line shopping instead?
Since I grew up with no video games in sight, ( and I saw you referring to them in your other posts,) I can't even relate to what you are talking about as far as "simulation" goes.
It doesn’t have to be a video game. I just used them as an example because I think they illustrate the concept rather well. It could be any type of computer program since all of them are essentially simulating something. They all operate under the basic principle of executing lines of code in a programming language. So what we’re currently experiencing is a highly sophisticated program, that is being run by the outside. That’s what rstevens62 originality proposed without using the word ‘simulation’ and I expanded upon it.

Quote:
Mmm... yes.. except for by this point in time I already lived most of my life in the US, so I am not all that tuned to all that sophisticated stuff that you can find in Russia.

However I think long time ago I've heard of him, so lemme look it up.
He first proposed the Kardashev scale back in 1964. A highly respected Soviet astrophysicist. He just passed away recently.

Quote:
"Causally" is a very good word here.

I think I know what helped them to "access our universe" actually.
I’d love to hear your theory.

Old 08-21-2020, 12:43 AM

11,155 posts, read 29,301,920 times
Quote:
Well... did you look at the links I've left? I think they are self-explanatory.

Neither am I ( sure,) but that's precisely the point. Some have more ( much more) UFO activity than the other.

For example lately I've seen a lot of reports from Pennsylvania

https://www.mcall.com/news/pennsylva...ira-story.html

https://patch.com/pennsylvania/acros...-what-they-saw

https://www.pennlive.com/life/2020/0...s-booming.html

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird...s-Pennsylvania

Why Pennsylvania out of all places?
So I make a guess, and start googling for military bases in that state, and sure enough - here they are - quite a long history of them actually, including airfields..

Honestly - I didn't look into these reports, how verifiable they are, ( or what people who experienced these scenes are saying.)

Or may be I did, but it was too long ago to remember anything.
As I've said, I didn't pay much attention until I came across that "Dyatlov Pass" incident, and then it really got my attention just for a sheer number of people involved.
The Dyatlov pass incident sound like they were down wind from some manmade Chemical, Biological or Nuclear weapons fallout due to it being near an very active soviet weapons test site and some very extreme exposer to the elements.

Last edited by GTOlover; 08-21-2020 at 12:54 AM..

Old 08-21-2020, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
They have been checking out our military bases for decades though? They were known as 'Foo Fighters' in WW2, the pilots back then were well aware of these things...point is, how long do they need to spy on our military to get the answers they need?

Our military technology is vastly different today compared to WW2...so any spying they did in the WW2 days, would be useless now.

Besides all that, I dont think they would need to physically spy on our bases to get these answers, couldnt they just fly over the Pentagon and 'download' all the spec designs for every piece of military equipment we have?
Those "Foo Fighters" could of been misidentified jet powered Messerschmitt Me 262 and V1 and V2 rockets or other natural phenomenon that may be totally explainable today.

Old 08-21-2020, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOlover View Post
Those "Foo Fighters" could of been misidentified jet powered Messerschmitt Me 262 and V1 and V2 rockets or other natural phenomenon that may be totally explainable today.
I believe all the things you mentioned, are very loud, so it doesnt fit the description, plus the flight capabilities reported were incredible, and if they were the aircraft you mentioned, it would be known today.

Old 08-21-2020, 09:33 AM

Quote:
The Dyatlov pass incident sound like they were down wind from some manmade Chemical, Biological or Nuclear weapons fallout due to it being near an very active soviet weapons test site and some very extreme exposer to the elements.
IF it was one of those things, why was the general location not effected then?

example, if it had been chemical, biological, or nuclear, it would have effected the environment all around them, there would be lots of evidence of environmental destruction, similar to what happened to the bodies...apparently, whatever happened, it ONLY effected their physical bodies, nor did any of their clothing, or camping gear suffer any kind of destruction.

Old 08-21-2020, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way Resident View Post
It doesn’t have to be a video game. I just used them as an example because I think they illustrate the concept rather well. It could be any type of computer program since all of them are essentially simulating something. They all operate under the basic principle of executing lines of code in a programming language. So what we’re currently experiencing is a highly sophisticated program, that is being run by the outside. That’s what rstevens62 originality proposed without using the word ‘simulation’ and I expanded upon it.

The way I understand it ( going by the bible) - yes and no.

PART of it is outside, but part of it is actually inside of each and every one of us.

As in if you refer to that force (and brain) that rule over us as the "outside force," as a SPIRIT ( or God if you wish,) then part of this spirit is inside of each and every one of us too, since that's what actually keeps us alive.

Once that *spirit* leaves the body ( and goes who knows where,) the person is dead. (But I think that those that lived through the " life after death experience" are talking about seeing some "light" at the end of the tunnel or something of this kind, are talking about it for a reason.)

So it's a matter of both "inside" and "outside" presence of control.

And that's what makes it so different from the video games ( since the characters there are controlled only by the "outside force" - meaning YOU, and have no will of their own.)

Quote:
He first proposed the Kardashev scale back in 1964. A highly respected Soviet astrophysicist. He just passed away recently.

Had to look up more about his theory in Russian where it's more expanded, since in English Wiki it's described very short, so I couldn't understand much.
I think I get it by now, what they are talking about, and that our civilization is really low on that scale ( it doesn't even reach the first level.) They do cross-reference it with American ( and other Western studies, and once they start getting into physics formulas ( which is driving me nuts right there of course,) but if you are interested in them - be my guest. )

However with that being said, interestingly enough, in yet another article, where they describe each level of civilization in more detailed manner, they guess that the most abstract level VI ( or what they refer to as "Omega" type civilization,) is the type of civilization where "God" ( the "Creator," the one that's referred to in the Bible,) came from.

Quote:
I’d love to hear your theory.

I bet you won't, because it won't give you the kind of answer you are looking for.
Because it lays in a totally different area of hmm.. "studies."
Somewhere, somehow down the line the Bible mentions that "third of angels left God with Satan."
Provided they are all still "spirits" that are all working now against the "original creator," I suspect that they are responsible for all kind of crap, including opening the gate for some other civilizations, that are not supposed to be here, so our Universe is "leaking" kinda, and that's why they find their way here.

Think about it as a damn computer virus in your favorite "Sims" game)))

Old 08-21-2020, 04:35 PM

Quote:

Did you miss this part ( among other things)?

"By far one of the most well-known of the many phenomena of the Perm Anomalous Zone is the unusually high concentration of UFO sightings here, and indeed it is considered by many to be one of the biggest UFO hotspots in the country. One of the most famous UFO related incidents in the region supposedly happened in 1983, when Russian UFOlogist Emil Bachurin claimed to have seen a purple ball of light rise out of the thick forest to leave behind a patch of melted snow and ice measuring 206 feet across. Bachurin would also claim that he and his expedition had been chased by orbs of light through the trees that had burnt them with some sort of rays, with one of the team even completely knocked unconscious by one of the lights."

That's precisely what they were describing ( these orbs that had something to do with the death of hikers in their opinion ( search teams and the investigator including)) back in the 50ies, when the whole event took place.

I went to a great length to supply detailed material on this case - look up my earlier threads pls.

Old 08-22-2020, 01:04 AM

Quote:
Did you miss this part ( among other things)?

"By far one of the most well-known of the many phenomena of the Perm Anomalous Zone is the unusually high concentration of UFO sightings here, and indeed it is considered by many to be one of the biggest UFO hotspots in the country. One of the most famous UFO related incidents in the region supposedly happened in 1983, when Russian UFOlogist Emil Bachurin claimed to have seen a purple ball of light rise out of the thick forest to leave behind a patch of melted snow and ice measuring 206 feet across. Bachurin would also claim that he and his expedition had been chased by orbs of light through the trees that had burnt them with some sort of rays, with one of the team even completely knocked unconscious by one of the lights."

That's precisely what they were describing ( these orbs that had something to do with the death of hikers in their opinion ( swhich could accout for glowing earch teams and the investigator including)) back in the 50ies, when the whole event took place.

I went to a great length to supply detailed material on this case - look up my earlier threads pls.
Usually in bombing runs the pilot(s) drop a bunch of decoy flares which would thus give the look of glowing orbs and White phosphorus pretty hot and can cause some serious burns if they came into contact with it on or near the ground.

White phosphorus is pyrophoric (self-ignites on contact with air), burns fiercely, and can ignite cloth, fuel, ammunition, and other combustibles.
Source:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_...itary%20jargon.

Also I say they were probably down wind and might of suffered severe radiation burns coupled with the extreme elements and hypothermia setting in makes people see and do some crazy things.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal