Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2020, 06:54 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,594,254 times

Advertisements

All I can say after reading this, if our govt/military truly threatened these people and their families with death if they should ever speak about what they saw...they need to be held accountable for that!!

A good start would be publishing the names of the military police who did the threatening as well as their commanding officers or who ever they reported to.

A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away - Openminds.tv
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2020, 07:26 PM

5,672 posts, read 5,879,977 times
Why? Most of the government "officials" and for that matter the witnesses are dead by now.

Old 08-14-2020, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpstateJohn View Post
Why? Most of the government "officials" and for that matter the witnesses are dead by now.
Doesnt matter in my book...if they threatened innocent families, wives and children of the men who saw these things, their 'good names/ veteran status' need to be publicly tarnished for that, for all we know, some of these people went on to be celebrated or honored for their military service.

Old 08-15-2020, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Doesnt matter in my book...if they threatened innocent families, wives and children of the men who saw these things, their 'good names/ veteran status' need to be publicly tarnished for that, for all we know, some of these people went on to be celebrated or honored for their military service.
What would be the point? To humiliates the families of these people?

Old 08-15-2020, 11:04 AM

Quote:
What would be the point? To humiliates the families of these people?
NO...the point would be to permanently tarnish their 'good name', or their status as 'veterans'.

My grandfather served in WW2, if I had found out he threatened to kill women and children (if they tried to tell anyone about something they saw)...I would be the first one in line to let everyone know what kind of person he was!

Old 08-15-2020, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
NO...the point would be to permanently tarnish their 'good name', or their status as 'veterans'.

My grandfather served in WW2, if I had found out he threatened to kill women and children (if they tried to tell anyone about something they saw)...I would be the first one in line to let everyone know what kind of person he was!
Without a thought to how it would make your family feel? With no care how your parent would feel if they knew? His or her family? Really? Pretty ****ty if you ask me......

Old 08-15-2020, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Without a thought to how it would make your family feel? With no care how your parent would feel if they knew? His or her family? Really? Pretty ****ty if you ask me......
Well, I disagree, does that behavior sound like something a US military person should be doing...threatening to kill women and children if these other men speak up?

THOSE ARE COWARDS in my book, and they need to be publicly shamed for it, (even if its posthumously).

Old 08-15-2020, 11:17 PM

6,948 posts, read 6,874,954 times
Quote:
There are many acts of cruelty carried out in wars. Unfortunately, it is the nature of mankind to wind up their military to be nationalistic and to watch them go off and kill innocent people. I do not think you will change the world.

Everyone thinks their God is on their side, which is a ridiculous and stupid idea. It gives people an excuse to kill and be cruel and has been used by organisations throughout the ages and still in use today.

This is probably why ET and his buddies are not openly welcoming us into the Galactic Fellowship of Races - because we are still little more than thugs. We have to find 'baddies' to fight and currently it is the Chinese, and before that it was Russia, and before that the terrorists.

Beware, if the economy gets down too far, we will need a war to inject some money into the economy. Thats how it goes. Although this time it will probably be final for all of us.

Old 08-16-2020, 05:50 AM

23,866 posts, read 33,561,054 times
Quote:
I agree. They were doing their job, following orders. It's how things were done back then.

The story still got told. Everyone's account of what they looked like was the same. I believe it happened.

Too bad we don't know what happened to the one that was alive or what happened to the 3 dead ones.

Old 08-16-2020, 09:02 AM

2,558 posts, read 2,218,929 times
Agree. Everyone from that incident is now dead and gone and unable to be questioned. And society itself was way different in those days.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal