Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2020, 04:20 PM

1,664 posts, read 3,957,318 times

Advertisements

I suspect he is riding the range of the UFO community making money as he can. The things he says can not possibly be true. He does sound convincing and that is his appeal to many people that want to believe. But, if you think about it, why would such an advanced people travel so far to remain hidden and not proclaim their effort? What possible benefit do they get to expend so much time and treasure to hide from that beings they have found on earth? Makes no sense.

In addition, i frankly think that travels beyond our solar system is even possible. The Science Fiction travels between stars that we have read about for decades is a total dream.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2020, 07:48 PM

6,948 posts, read 6,874,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Trails View Post
I suspect he is riding the range of the UFO community making money as he can. The things he says can not possibly be true. He does sound convincing and that is his appeal to many people that want to believe. But, if you think about it, why would such an advanced people travel so far to remain hidden and not proclaim their effort? What possible benefit do they get to expend so much time and treasure to hide from that beings they have found on earth? Makes no sense.

In addition, i frankly think that travels beyond our solar system is even possible. The Science Fiction travels between stars that we have read about for decades is a total dream.
Actually, Bob Lazar is not in the public eye THAT much. Yes, he gets trotted out occasionally, but I would hardly say that he gets trotted around the UFO conferences and appears on all the UFO TV programs. So I dont think he is out to make money from it. If he is, then he could do a lot lot better with a just a little more effort.

See the part in bold? Well, it seems you have not considered the things whizzing about the sky. Whoever 'owns' these, they are perfectly capable of going into space, going to the Moon, going under water, etc. If they can go under water without stopping, then they can go underground without stopping too. Face it, the technology is out there.

Who owns it, and who is using it is another matter we need to find out - sooner rather than later.

Old 09-07-2020, 11:32 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Actually, Bob Lazar is not in the public eye THAT much. Yes, he gets trotted out occasionally, but I would hardly say that he gets trotted around the UFO conferences and appears on all the UFO TV programs. So I dont think he is out to make money from it. If he is, then he could do a lot lot better with a just a little more effort.

See the part in bold? Well, it seems you have not considered the things whizzing about the sky. Whoever 'owns' these, they are perfectly capable of going into space, going to the Moon, going under water, etc. If they can go under water without stopping, then they can go underground without stopping too. Face it, the technology is out there.

Who owns it, and who is using it is another matter we need to find out - sooner rather than later.
These craft being able to defy the laws of physics, makes this an entirely different ballgame imo!

Speculating that these are man made or secret experimental aircraft is a joke at this point...we are nowhere close to aircraft that can defy the laws of physics.

Im not sure, even extraterrestrial visitors could defy the laws of physics in their crafts, (while here on earth anyway)

While I cannot provide a rational explanation, I will say, that personally, 'my gut' tells me...these things are bad news.

Old 09-08-2020, 01:20 AM

6,948 posts, read 6,874,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
These craft being able to defy the laws of physics, makes this an entirely different ballgame imo!

Speculating that these are man made or secret experimental aircraft is a joke at this point...we are nowhere close to aircraft that can defy the laws of physics.
Im not sure, even extraterrestrial visitors could defy the laws of physics in their crafts, (while here on earth anyway)
While I cannot provide a rational explanation, I will say, that personally, 'my gut' tells me...these things are bad news.
...And you know this how? Do you know what the military is working on right now or what they have worked on in the last 50-60 years? Probably not.

However, it is more likely (as the science types like to pull out Occram's Razor) that these things are something to do with humans rather than aliens, although I do agree that historically these things have been seen long before we had flight capability.

We cannot have it both ways or maybe we can. Maybe it is a mixture of alien and military craft.

Either of those ways means we have the ability to go under water, through solid ground and far, far out into space. This is what makes me more able to believe in a secret space program using these vehicles. It is almost too much to believe for anyone, but the evidence is pointing towards that for me.

The laws of physics are evolving as we discover more physics. For example, when we discover more dimensions, then 'the laws of physics' will change again and be added to. Who is to say that there are scientists in some government underground secret lab who have their own completely different 'laws of physics' to the ones their brothers in University use?

Old 09-08-2020, 09:35 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,239,617 times
While reading comments on you tube about Sumerians; i came across this comment.

Watch the bob lazar doc with joe rogan bro. If what he says is accurate it literally conflates and validates the Mesopotamian creation stories..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM4XZykIiGs

Old 09-08-2020, 10:16 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
...And you know this how? Do you know what the military is working on right now or what they have worked on in the last 50-60 years? Probably not.

However, it is more likely (as the science types like to pull out Occram's Razor) that these things are something to do with humans rather than aliens, although I do agree that historically these things have been seen long before we had flight capability.

We cannot have it both ways or maybe we can. Maybe it is a mixture of alien and military craft.

Either of those ways means we have the ability to go under water, through solid ground and far, far out into space. This is what makes me more able to believe in a secret space program using these vehicles. It is almost too much to believe for anyone, but the evidence is pointing towards that for me.

The laws of physics are evolving as we discover more physics. For example, when we discover more dimensions, then 'the laws of physics' will change again and be added to. Who is to say that there are scientists in some government underground secret lab who have their own completely different 'laws of physics' to the ones their brothers in University use?
I keep thinking about that White tic tac involved in the Nimitiz incident...it descended from 60K ft, to right above the water surface in .07 seconds..that is 24,000mph and should have produced multiple sonic booms, but it was totally silent..

Imo, that is not representative of 'advanced aviation technology'...that is something else altogether...something that goes WELL BEYOND 'technological advancement'.

I also think its strange that their 'aircraft' have not changed much over the course of 100s of years, If you read thru the very old reports, it was the same exact types of aircraft people are seeing today. Of course, the people living back then used different words to describe them, like big black spears, (black triangles), barrels, (cigar, tubular shaped craft), etc

If you look at man made aircraft, there are drastic changes over the course of just a few decades.

Old 09-11-2020, 10:21 AM

20,550 posts, read 17,705,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Trails View Post

Ok, explain how he's making money? Does he go to conventions or shows? Does he sell autographs or books?

Where are the solicitations? I doubt you followed him or know any of his stories and his background at all.

This is the guy who the government has been tailing and harassing for over 30 years. He has had his business ruined and needed money from friends and family to stay afloat while the Feds constantly raided them.

He's had maybe a few paid documentaries but unlike some others with zero credibility.

Forget his stories, where is he making money that you claim he's out for.

Old 09-11-2020, 10:26 AM

20,550 posts, read 17,705,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
While reading comments on you tube about Sumerians; i came across this comment.

Watch the bob lazar doc with joe rogan bro. If what he says is accurate it literally conflates and validates the Mesopotamian creation stories..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM4XZykIiGs
The establishment religions have been trying to discredit and bury Ancient Sumerian historical texts because it predates all other documented religious texts and stories.

Noah's Ark was already explained in Ancient Sumerian texts of a great flood and many other biblical stories of Adam and Eve were all adapted from Ancient Sumeria. There are a lot of pundits that discredit the link but all of the texts are carved in stone of the Annuakis. People write it off as mythology but the Sumerians carved all those stone text all over the places and consistently talks about Annuakis influences.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal