Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2020, 08:58 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,232,358 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Then quit saying that you will show anybody a Big Foot! You have shown us one picture of something dark in the foliage. Yes it could have been an eye; but it could have been anything. Most of us would hit the 'delete' button if we took a similar picture.

You have been on this forum for about 14 years claiming that at almost anytime you know where to look. Don't invite us over; show all of us the pictures and evidence. This week I am working six days straight; I don't have time to drop everything and travel to a location without the evidence to support the claims. As far as reading what you say; that is all I have been doing all these years. You gave us all of those hints on how to find them and attract them; but all you have shown us is that one very poor picture.
TW TW On this forum you can't tell me to do anything .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2020, 12:08 PM

18,780 posts, read 18,121,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
TW TW On this forum you can't tell me to do anything .
I don't tell you that I can prove BF exists. You tell us that but you forgot the show part of show and tell!

Old 08-26-2020, 06:34 PM

6,931 posts, read 6,864,193 times
It is true, I dont know Bigfoot/Dogmal/Aliens are real as I have not had a first-hand experience. So take all my posts with a huge pinch of salt. Even in my Spiritualist days, I never saw a ghost and didn't speak first-hand to a deceased person - at least in my 3D reality.

However, like everyone else , I read other people's first-hand experiences, multiple other people's and eventually I consider there must be a common thread running through them all. Maybe that common thread IS the alien, bigfoot, or the dogman. So, I believe on the basis of all these accounts I have read, and I wonder the same as others do. It is like I dont have credentials from a university, but I have done a few distance-learning courses.

Can the same be said for the skeptics (naming no names)? Have they gone to university to study a relevant science and attained a degree? Or have they just had a normal education with maybe a degree in another subject, and spout their beliefs - just like I do - from what they have learned along the path of life.

Oh, by the way, Versatile says Professor Jeff Meldrum does not reckon(in 2016) there are Bigfoot with 3 or 4 toes, so maybe this is another creature or a Dogman perhaps?
See here in this thread

Old 08-27-2020, 12:37 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,578,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
It is true, I dont know Bigfoot/Dogmal/Aliens are real as I have not had a first-hand experience. So take all my posts with a huge pinch of salt. Even in my Spiritualist days, I never saw a ghost and didn't speak first-hand to a deceased person - at least in my 3D reality.

However, like everyone else , I read other people's first-hand experiences, multiple other people's and eventually I consider there must be a common thread running through them all. Maybe that common thread IS the alien, bigfoot, or the dogman. So, I believe on the basis of all these accounts I have read, and I wonder the same as others do. It is like I dont have credentials from a university, but I have done a few distance-learning courses.

Can the same be said for the skeptics (naming no names)? Have they gone to university to study a relevant science and attained a degree? Or have they just had a normal education with maybe a degree in another subject, and spout their beliefs - just like I do - from what they have learned along the path of life.

Oh, by the way, Versatile says Professor Jeff Meldrum does not reckon(in 2016) there are Bigfoot with 3 or 4 toes, so maybe this is another creature or a Dogman perhaps?
See here in this thread
I read thru alot of reports, aliens, Bigfoot, dogman, ghosts...I go with my gut, if I feel a report is a little too embellished or it just doesnt sound honest, I take it with a grain of salt too, and who knows, maybe Im wrong about some of the reports Ive dismissed...its possible, but the opposite is also true, just because 'my gut' didnt like a certain report...that doesnt mean its not real or factual, that person could be telling the Gods honest truth!

The thing I always keep in mind though, especially when it comes to cryptids...even if just ONE SINGLE report is real and accurate... there are large unknown 'creatures' living out there.

Old 08-28-2020, 10:08 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,232,358 times
Quote:

See here in this thread

He does know.

Old 08-28-2020, 10:42 PM

I believe he knows as well, but until he retires, he will need to keep his reputation intact. We will probably find that as soon as he retires he will become far more active in the investigation since he does not have to think of the wider consequences for the University etc. As it is, I can see he is doing as much as he can do in his present position to bring more information to light.

I do get the feeling that the 3-4 toed beings are different creatures. Not sure what the official footshape of a Dogman looks like, as they appear from the North American Dogman Project website to have two kinds of footprint - both a large dog footprint and a longer more 3/4-toed kind-of footprint such as the one at the OP of this thread. Maybe there are a few types out there, one standing up more on its hind legs like man does and one more toes-only like dogs have.

Maybe the hoaxer with his false foot is getting out and about across the country? Busy man eh?

Old 08-28-2020, 10:47 PM

Quote:
I believe he knows as well, but until he retires, he will need to keep his reputation intact. We will probably find that as soon as he retires he will become far more active in the investigation since he does not have to think of the wider consequences for the University etc. As it is, I can see he is doing as much as he can do in his present position to bring more information to light.

I do get the feeling that the 3-4 toed beings are different creatures. Not sure what the official footshape of a Dogman looks like, as they appear from the North American Dogman Project website to have two kinds of footprint - both a large dog footprint and a longer more 3/4-toed kind-of footprint such as the one at the OP of this thread. Maybe there are a few types out there, one standing up more on its hind legs like man does and one more toes-only like dogs have.

Maybe the hoaxer with his false foot is getting out and about across the country? Busy man eh?
Normally a Dogman print will leave behind marks from the claws on the foot too (some are quite large too), Ive never seen a Dogman print without claw marks, most of the ones Ive seen look like canine prints, just much larger, but I have read reports from people that claim the 'Dogman' they saw, it had more human looking feet, still covered with hair though., but none has casted a print from one of these types, as far as I know.

Old 08-31-2020, 03:55 AM

rstevens62, On the North American Dogman Project website they show photographs of both the large dog paw-prints and the ones which look like the picture in the first post on this thread. I haven't seen the more human-bigfoot-like ones either that you say they also have. I just cannot believe we do not have better photographs of these things since the members go out looking for these things. Maybe they are more concerned with keeping their group safe rather than finding Dogman perhaps? Not sure what the legal liabilities are of doing a group forest search and charging for it. I suspect that it someone got attacked, then someone else(the organizer) would be liable for the injury caused.

Maybe the same thing goes for the Bigfoot searches that go on. Maybe they make so much noise on purpose and it is only the private groups who go out who are likely to see these things?

Old 08-31-2020, 10:20 AM

Quote:
rstevens62, On the North American Dogman Project website they show photographs of both the large dog paw-prints and the ones which look like the picture in the first post on this thread. I haven't seen the more human-bigfoot-like ones either that you say they also have. I just cannot believe we do not have better photographs of these things since the members go out looking for these things. Maybe they are more concerned with keeping their group safe rather than finding Dogman perhaps? Not sure what the legal liabilities are of doing a group forest search and charging for it. I suspect that it someone got attacked, then someone else(the organizer) would be liable for the injury caused.

Maybe the same thing goes for the Bigfoot searches that go on. Maybe they make so much noise on purpose and it is only the private groups who go out who are likely to see these things?
Im in quite a few Facebook Dogman groups, and I see alot of pictures posted, 99% of the time, they have to circle what they believe is a dogman 'hiding' behind brush, trees, or something else, its virtually impossible to tell what it is in the pictures.

Plenty of other pictures, do show a canine looking biped, but since its just a picture, it COULD be anything, a guy with a mask/suit on, or even a tree that resembles a dogman body, the pictures are always at a distance, so again, its impossible to be sure.

The thing is though, even is someone did get a clear picture of one of these things, unless the picture was right up on it, it would be impossible to differentiate whether its a real creature or just a guy in a suit...(pictures of both, would look the same)

Old 08-31-2020, 11:13 AM

7,940 posts, read 9,488,320 times
There are very good pictures of Skinwalker, though. It is a very creepy looking creature, half wolf and half man, and it can run very fast. Being chased by one of these would scare the daylights out of anyone. And the native Navajo say stay off the Res at night. Do not even go outside at night. If that doesn't sound like an authentic warning of proof of these creatures I don't know what proof anybody would want that would be better.

What do they have to lose? Their warning is too legit to quit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal