Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2020, 05:11 PM

44,628 posts, read 61,611,846 times

Advertisements

I saw Big Foot the other night on TV, interviewed by that Progressive gal, he said his name was Darryl not Big Foot. Complained no one was paying attention to him anymore.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2020, 07:45 PM

7,940 posts, read 9,495,584 times
No I have no "burden of proof." Moderator cut: rude, and really presumptuous But I have my belief system. I'm not easily impressed, and, what's more, I need proof to believe what I believe. I have scads of proof that BigFoot exists.

With God, one has to be careful. There are buttloads of people like Joel Osteen that are slick salesmen. They have bad motives. They're not serving God, they're deceiving people like their leader, Satan the Devil.

Last edited by Tallysmom; 09-07-2020 at 11:29 PM.. Reason: Rude

Old 09-06-2020, 08:16 PM

78,404 posts, read 60,579,949 times
If you want to put this to bed, you need to produce a body, or at least an arm or head etc.

Which can then be dna tested, CAT scanned etc.

I mean, I've personally seen a giant squid in formaldahyde at the Mote Marine observatory in FL with suckers the size of my fist.

I've seen unicorns (rhinocerous or narwal.)

They've even got a couple of Ceolocamps in museums (spelling is bad I know) the prehistoric fish as well as mega-mouth sharks and wooly mammoths thawed from ice.

So, not busting anyones chops here, strictly responding to the posed question but that would salt this all away.

Lastly, if they are indeed paranormal and dissolve like a vampire from the Blade movies then that will be impossible so as we cannot prove a negative there will always be something to the legend of Bigfoot.

Old 09-07-2020, 03:13 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,137,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elkotronics View Post
No I have no "burden of proof." Moderator cut: rude, presumptuous. But I have my belief system. I'm not easily impressed, and, what's more, I need proof to believe what I believe. I have scads of proof that BigFoot exists.

With God, one has to be careful. There are buttloads of people like Joel Osteen that are slick salesmen. They have bad motives. They're not serving God, they're deceiving people like their leader, Satan the Devil.
You are attempting to make us believe what you believe and you are belligerent about your beliefs. You saw nothing except a limb shaking and you heard a noise that you never heard before; you were afraid. You did not approach to see what was there or did you come back, when you felt it was safe, to collect evidence. You assumed it was Big Foot even though you admit you had a friend that told you it could have been an elk.

Then you post your religious beliefs and political beliefs in the name of your beliefs in Big Foot. You are your own worst enemy and cannot see what you did not see.

Last edited by Tallysmom; 09-07-2020 at 11:31 PM..

Old 09-07-2020, 07:51 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,594,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
If you want to put this to bed, you need to produce a body, or at least an arm or head etc.

Which can then be dna tested, CAT scanned etc.

I mean, I've personally seen a giant squid in formaldahyde at the Mote Marine observatory in FL with suckers the size of my fist.

I've seen unicorns (rhinocerous or narwal.)

They've even got a couple of Ceolocamps in museums (spelling is bad I know) the prehistoric fish as well as mega-mouth sharks and wooly mammoths thawed from ice.

So, not busting anyones chops here, strictly responding to the posed question but that would salt this all away.

Lastly, if they are indeed paranormal and dissolve like a vampire from the Blade movies then that will be impossible so as we cannot prove a negative there will always be something to the legend of Bigfoot.
Im not sure I would use the word 'paranormal'...but Ive said many times on here, I do believe there is 'some quality' to Sasquatch, that explains how its been able to remain so elusive, If we do ever discover this, it will make sense why it took so long to find them. It could be a type of natural defense for them, a natural ability to cloak themselves so to speak.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal