Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2020, 10:21 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,594,254 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Post your links! Give us clear information and don't tell us that a friend of a friend told you so!
Not like I have explained this a billion times already...there is NO website where this sighting is listed anymore, (it was basically erased from the internet at some point), I do know this for a fact, as I first read about it on a cryptid sightings and reports websites, so Id love to hear why this ONE report was erased?!

Your lucky to even find any references or mentions of it anymore online.

There used to actually be an 'Erlanger werewolf website', (created by someone from Erlanger), they were not selling anything though...it was all blogs about this incident, and they talked a little bit about the history of Good Friday in the Catholic faith, as this incident occurred on Good friday in 2008, apparently the person who created the website, believed that to be significant.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2020, 01:07 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,137,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Not like I have explained this a billion times already...there is NO website where this sighting is listed anymore, (it was basically erased from the internet at some point), I do know this for a fact, as I first read about it on a cryptid sightings and reports websites, so Id love to hear why this ONE report was erased?!

Your lucky to even find any references or mentions of it anymore online.

There used to actually be an 'Erlanger werewolf website', (created by someone from Erlanger), they were not selling anything though...it was all blogs about this incident, and they talked a little bit about the history of Good Friday in the Catholic faith, as this incident occurred on Good friday in 2008, apparently the person who created the website, believed that to be significant.
So it still boils down to no evidence! But you are hear repeating the story over and over again. We don't know your old girlfriend or her father. We don't even know you other than the countless post that you have made on this forum. I am not saying that to put you down, but this is not evidence. It is only hearsay and that does not help your argument.

Old 10-07-2020, 09:14 AM

Quote:
So it still boils down to no evidence! But you are hear repeating the story over and over again. We don't know your old girlfriend or her father. We don't even know you other than the countless post that you have made on this forum. I am not saying that to put you down, but this is not evidence. It is only hearsay and that does not help your argument.
Ya know, Ive had other posters suggest that I look for that old website, using some web tool, that enables users to find sites that used to be on the internet, (called 'Way back')...When I tried this, I had ZERO results.

I really do not understand this...there are other Dogman sightings from around my area, why would all traces of THIS ONE be deleted from the internet, (the old saying is, once something is uploaded to the internet, it will remain there forever), that is not entirely true!

Old 10-07-2020, 09:58 AM

7,940 posts, read 9,495,584 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRAlUr7SSY8

ThinkerThunker making mucho sense once again.

Old 10-07-2020, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkotronics View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRAlUr7SSY8

ThinkerThunker making mucho sense once again.
Elko; that's not evidence. It doesn't even look like a video game I would want to play - the graphics are too poor!

I hope that you bought his T-shirt; I am sure he needs your support!

Old 10-07-2020, 01:40 PM

Once again, you didn't watch the video. What you're seeing there is a graphic he made for us to look at while he proved the point he was making.

It won't work on people with self-imposed blinders on.

Old 10-07-2020, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkotronics View Post
Once again, you didn't watch the video. What you're seeing there is a graphic he made for us to look at while he proved the point he was making.

It won't work on people with self-imposed blinders on.
If that is a real tree being moved no 800 pound animal is moving it. It would have to be log harvesting equipment. I sold firewood and I have a good idea of how much trees weigh.

Considering the distance from the camera to the trees and the poor quality of the video; you are not giving us anything except more unproven claims.

Old 10-08-2020, 09:36 AM

Quote:
If that is a real tree being moved no 800 pound animal is moving it. It would have to be log harvesting equipment. I sold firewood and I have a good idea of how much trees weigh.

Considering the distance from the camera to the trees and the poor quality of the video; you are not giving us anything except more unproven claims.
You do realize there are NUMEROUS reports of Sasquatch 'violently shaking large trees/limbs', and screaming/howling...right? They also rip up 'small to medium' sized trees and drive the top into the ground...this is a show of force/strength...its meant to be a sort of territory boundary, warning the person not to intrude.

Its a territorial thing, they are telling the person to leave the area immediately.

Bears, wolves, elks, etc do none of these things. Bears scratch trees as high up as they can reach, (the higher the scratch marks, the larger the bear is).

As to the EVIDENCE that you care so much about...plenty of evidence of trees being uprooted and drove into the ground, (out in the middle of nowhere), no humans could do such a thing without heavy equipment.

Old 10-08-2020, 12:35 PM

You do realize there are NUMEROUS reports of Sasquatch 'violently shaking large trees/limbs', and screaming/howling...right? They also rip up 'small to medium' sized trees and drive the top into the ground...this is a show of force/strength...its meant to be a sort of territory boundary, warning the person not to intrude.

Its a territorial thing, they are telling the person to leave the area immediately.

Bears, wolves, elks, etc do none of these things. Bears scratch trees as high up as they can reach, (the higher the scratch marks, the larger the bear is).

As to the EVIDENCE that you care so much about...plenty of evidence of trees being uprooted and drove into the ground, (out in the middle of nowhere), no humans could do such a thing without heavy equipment.

fisheye - examine and let the above information sink in to your mind. And then, try not to judge the information adversely. Do you see what rstevens62 says...it's a territorial thing - they're telling the person observing (hopefully they're observing it if they value their life) to leave the area immediately. Doesn't this sound like the animal kingdom? Of course it does! That's what the apex predator does. Who knows how many lesser humans, bears, lions and tigers have been scared off by BigFoot.

Here's the next video ThinkerThunker produced which underscores the obvious validity of the BigFoot pulling the trees out, which was videotaped by those workers in the truck. He very intelligently breaks this video down and explains how no tree cutting and loading machine could have pulled these trees out of the ground. That's it! Just watch this video with an open mind. It, in my mind of a believer in BigFoot, belongs with the 1967 Patterson-Gimlin film at Bluff Creek, California, the 1994 Paul Freeman video in the Blue Mountains of Washington state and the Mississippi Skunk Ape video shot in 2012. These are the best ones in my mind, there are others I have seen that I will view and post on these various city-data threads. When you combine videos and films like this with all the scads of reports coming in to Steve Isdahl of howtohunt.com, and dozens of other contributors, we experience a phenomenon too big to ignore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW4jt7x7-fs&t=102s

Last edited by elkotronics; 10-08-2020 at 12:53 PM..

Old 10-08-2020, 01:09 PM

Only a machine can lift that kind of weight and move the tree in an upright position. An animal can shake a tree; but it cannot pull a large tree out the ground and carry it standing up. Your video shows one kind of harvester; but many companies make similar equipment. Some are larger than others.

The photographer, in your original video, is in a poor position to see what is moving that tree. Kind of like when you were 13 and could not see what was shaking that tree. You love this stuff where you cannot make out what you are actually looking at. That pile of clothes in your closet really scared you when you were a kid?

Turn on the lights; look at good videos that will actually let you see what is really there!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal