Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2020, 12:05 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,586,929 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
Very interesting reply you made.
I will be discussing on my channel that very issue about whether you can trust what some of these entities say.
I will be devoting one entire video to this very issue, and go into depth about an experience I had regarding something I learned from Sarah Estep, and a female spirit.

Creating a you tube channel is all new to me, and thankfully one of my tenants is a videographer, and his help will be immeasurable.
I have not given my channel a name yet, but it will be something that will "pop out" at the viewers, to keep them interested.
One thing for sure, there will be no "ghost hunting" in my videos.
The entire series will be of my experiences, and things that I have learned, that relate to spirit life, as well as our human existence, and how they both interact with one another.
At the time we played around with the board, we were into The Sex pistols and other bands like that...being teenagers at the time, we asked the board if we could talk to 'Sid Vicious'...naturally, the entity claimed it was Sid, that we were talking to... (what are the chances? LOL).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2020, 06:54 AM

6,937 posts, read 6,868,065 times
Quote:
Everything you asked and discussed in this post, is answered in "The spirit's book", author, Alan Kardec, which I have endorsed many, many times on this forum.
It is written in a question/answer format, with footnotes to further explain some issues.
Thanks. However, I have been in enough seances/circles to have learned quite a bit about this subject.

I feel that the whole subject is 'horses for courses' which means that everyone is at a different level of understanding and so there are many levels of information out there according to what each one of us can assimilate at this time of our life. Like teachers and pupils, there are ones who resonate with you and there are ones you do not get along with.

Old 09-22-2020, 10:26 AM

15,638 posts, read 26,249,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
At the time we played around with the board, we were into The Sex pistols and other bands like that...being teenagers at the time, we asked the board if we could talk to 'Sid Vicious'...naturally, the entity claimed it was Sid, that we were talking to... (what are the chances? LOL).
Should have asked him for the lyrics to My Way. Although with all the drugs he did, he might not of remembered them.

Old 09-22-2020, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallysmom View Post
Should have asked him for the lyrics to My Way. Although with all the drugs he did, he might not of remembered them.
Frank Sinatra feat Sid Vicious! LOL

Old 09-22-2020, 05:31 PM

15,638 posts, read 26,249,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Frank Sinatra feat Sid Vicious! LOL
No! He really did it! You have to find the movie “Mr. Mike’s Mondo Video”. An old copy. The new copies don’t have it. But Sid vicious sang my way while walking down the steps. It was wild.

Never mind found it for you.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rDyb_alTkMQ

Old 09-23-2020, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallysmom View Post
No! He really did it! You have to find the movie “Mr. Mike’s Mondo Video”. An old copy. The new copies don’t have it. But Sid vicious sang my way while walking down the steps. It was wild.

Never mind found it for you.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rDyb_alTkMQ
I know he did this song when he tried going solo, I was joking on that previous post...it really was a fitting song for his life overall!!

I have danced with heroin myself for a few years, I totally understand how a person can destroy his life over this drug, its pull is VERY POWERFUL, it will make you justify lying and stealing from family, friends, complete strangers...it will get to the point where the addicts SOLE concern is how they are getting their next dose.

Old 09-23-2020, 06:27 PM

I reckon the energies of spirit communication are in amongst our frequencies that we use or else they can manipulate those frequencies.

Some of these 'boxes' use snippits of radio frequencies too small to produce radio 'words' and the 'words' are formed by the spirits manipulating the frequencies. Other boxes have a list of words inside them and the frequencies supposedly selected by the spirit determines which of the fixed list of words is spat out to the screen. Still others have a list of phenomes which are the sounds which are uttered by us to make words. These are selected in sequence to produce words by the spirit. Some of these are 'easy' and could conceivably be made to produce a word or sound just sitting in an environment, and some are really unlikely to produce random sounds when just sitting in an environment. Anyway, it needs for a change of state to happen for the output to be selected, and that change of state will not usually happen if the box is sitting in a room with no-one in it. However, I suppose there could be radio spikes from a fridge or local radio/military/taxi station which might trigger a response.

It is said by some that we in our 3D world are at the bottom of a long line of energetic realities and the realities of astral projection, death, and those who organise these worlds are somewhere higher up in frequency/vibration/energy. It really depends on each persons belief system as to what and how things are constructed, no-one really knows that - even The Spirit Book or Bible is a series of beliefs by the author(s).

I believe I read somewhere that there is a lab that has been researching spirit communication for the last 20-30 years and it all started with a kind of lie detector machine which they got to consistently answer yes/no type questions and it developed from there. I forget or have lost all the details and dont really know how to find that kind of thing again because it would be interesting to follow up on it. It is the basis for consistent and continued communication if it works.

Old 05-29-2022, 07:18 AM

6 posts, read 8,611 times
Default My belief in spirit communication

I think the vast majority of phone apps like Necrophone and iOvilus do not really work for spirit communication. They are just programs which pick random words and audio clips. These programs can only use sensors which your device (phone) has. The phones compass can be used as a weak form of EMF detector and that’s about it.

I think the best and most reliable piece of equipment is an EVP recorder, which just records audio. I have been in haunted locations in the middle of nowhere on my own. And have asked questions, and have had clear and responsive human sounding responses. It's near impossible to debunk or explain how this happens and it does work.

Spirit boxes I believe sit somewhere in the middle. They use and AM and FM antenna to pick up radio frequencies. So, you are obviously going to pickup radio stations. Its believed spirits are able to speak via the white noise and some of the frequencies. But its hard to distinguish between any responses they may give, and radio broadcasts. I usually look out for bad language, which you don’t typically hear in broadcast radio. Sentences that cover multiple channels as its scanning. And actual direct answers to questions.

I find it fascinating and do like to experiment with different ways of spirit communication. There’s a good article on this giving some different views http://www.spiritshack.co.uk/how-to-contact-the-dead/. As new technology comes out I think we will gain more of an understanding into the phenomena. I would definitely stay away from the phone apps though if you are looking for genuine spirit communication.

Last edited by missknowitall2; 05-29-2022 at 08:03 AM..

Old 05-29-2022, 04:21 PM

Yet...spirits seem to be able to influence electronics in some way. There are loads of sensors in a phone from microphones to compasses which all pick up different frequencies to do their thing.

So, why not have a list of words and according to the frequency received and the program select a word from the list. Thats what the Ovulus and other similar devices do. I do think we live in a continuum of electronic energies and ghosts or our next body after death of this physical one, exist somewhere in that range.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal