Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2020, 05:59 PM

18,773 posts, read 18,140,967 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkotronics View Post
I saw one shake a branch and let loose a howl that would shake your bowels loose. I held it all in until I learned about what Sasquatch do.

Then I realized what I had seen and heard. Why does that freak you out so much? Why do you hate those who have seen and heard Sasquatch? Ever thought about that? What is it that's stuck?
Perhaps you forgot that you said you never saw what shook that branch? You said you saw a branch shake and that you heard a noise you never heard before. So all the comments you make are because you assume it was a mythical creature instead of anything that we know exist.

Nobody ever turned on the lights in your clothes closet for you when you were just a child? That pile of clothes was scary when you could not see what you were looking at!

Of course it could have been a large known animal you heard that caused that branch to shake violently. Of course you are content with believing in the unknown. Don't let me make you question your beliefs. But don't tell others that you saw what you claimed you never saw!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2020, 08:21 PM

7,940 posts, read 9,497,233 times
Nonsense. All of the above.

Old 10-06-2020, 09:33 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
I don't know; but I do know that some people count on the revenue generated by BF. Why do some of these websites talk in every color of the rainbow, they want to get attention and they want believers like you! They need hits, they need the sales of the promoted memorabilia, and then need to sell books and give lectures. You help those websites by promoting them and their articles. So maybe you don't make money directly off BF or Dogman; but indirectly you help sell the products of those that do. You keep the subject alive and well without any proof.
Oh I know some guys out there are in this for the money, the BFRO has been called out on that in the past by other researchers.

This discussion is about ME though, I cannot speak for anyone elses motives, my interest in Sasquatch, Dogman are sincere, like I said above, I have no plans to sell anything or write a book!

I dont think Im helping those guys either, Ive never bought a thing from those websites, I can live without a Sasquatch tshirt or bumper sticker. lol

Old 10-07-2020, 01:11 AM

Quote:
Nonsense. All of the above.
Do you want to go back to your original post on here? Are you now saying that you lied and that you did see what shook the tree branch? Or are you calling it nonsense that I remember what you claimed happen?

Old 10-07-2020, 02:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Oh I know some guys out there are in this for the money, the BFRO has been called out on that in the past by other researchers.

This discussion is about ME though, I cannot speak for anyone elses motives, my interest in Sasquatch, Dogman are sincere, like I said above, I have no plans to sell anything or write a book!

I dont think Im helping those guys either, Ive never bought a thing from those websites, I can live without a Sasquatch tshirt or bumper sticker. lol
If you send us to a link that has no evidence you still post it. Then we hit on that link to see if you have any evidence of your claims. That increases the traffic and the number of reported hits. It makes these sites appear as if they have more supporters: https://www.mediacollege.com/internet/statistics/hits/.

Of course that is not always the truth. Some of us hate sites that give us no information and try to talk us into believing.

Old 10-07-2020, 09:34 AM

Quote:
If you send us to a link that has no evidence you still post it. Then we hit on that link to see if you have any evidence of your claims. That increases the traffic and the number of reported hits. It makes these sites appear as if they have more supporters: https://www.mediacollege.com/internet/statistics/hits/.

Of course that is not always the truth. Some of us hate sites that give us no information and try to talk us into believing.
Those web sites are giving what information there is on these things, ultimately though, its the individual that visits the sites.

Old 10-07-2020, 09:55 AM

7,940 posts, read 9,497,233 times
Do you want to go back to your original post on here? Are you now saying that you lied and that you did see what shook the tree branch? Or are you calling it nonsense that I remember what you claimed happen?

No, I'm claiming that I did see a tree branch move from a strong BigFoot and I'm officially ignoring everything you post on here. That's what I'm claiming, nothing more, nothing less. You are a colossal waste of time. You don't look at evidence posted and act like an anti-BigFoot existence lawyer.

Enjoy your cocoa-crisps.

Old 10-07-2020, 12:13 PM

Quote:

That is true what you say about 'hits' and how many people actually support the site...Ive never seen a cryptid website try to brag about how many 'hits' they have, or try to suggest they have millions of visitors...its pretty common knowledge that the topic of cryptids is not a real popular thing, its a 'niche' (some people are into it), its nowhere close to being mainstream popular though...its a joke in the mainstream actually, majority of people dont even think about this kind of thing on a daily basis.

Old 10-07-2020, 01:11 PM

Quote:

No, I'm claiming that I did see a tree branch move from a strong BigFoot and I'm officially ignoring everything you post on here. That's what I'm claiming, nothing more, nothing less. You are a colossal waste of time. You don't look at evidence posted and act like an anti-BigFoot existence lawyer.

Enjoy your cocoa-crisps.
I do look at the evidence, I do not look at the bull! This is what you posted on 2/6/20: "I believe that what I heard but didn't see was a Sasquatch." So how can you know what people think that do see one?

You were 13 years old and scared, too scared to go closer and look. It could have been a wild animal that lives around you or kids pulling a college prank - you don't know. But you want to talk for others as if you did see one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal