Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2020, 08:44 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,578,158 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by City Guy997S View Post
Actually its not comedy to Seany..........he is just nuts. Howard lets him call in to spew his insanity.
The guy is a character...(nothing more, nothing less, Id bet his lines are scripted.

I listened to a little of what he was saying about Dogman, and it doesnt sound like he is familiar with it at all...it sounds like he knows JUST enough to play the part of a 'cryptid believer'

SNL has characters just like this on their news skits, one guy plays a NYC club kid character, (dresses and acts the part very well), they used to have another character, that would disagree with EVERYTHING the anchors said, he was playing the part of a wacky conspiracy theorist', his famous line was "Well we are just going to have to agree to disagree".

Stern and his show are just making fun of people who believe in cryptids, they are the butt of the joke in their opinion. Stern is such a dumb ass though...if he would just pay attention to the state he lives in, there are MANY 'Dogman' encounters in NY state! Oh, Stern also referred to them as 'Dog people' a few times...I doubt he even has a clue what he is talking about. lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2020, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Good, but prove it is there and not just an active imagination!
Explain to me, how I can provide proof of the supernatural...and I will do what I can!

Old 10-06-2020, 12:59 AM

6,931 posts, read 6,864,193 times
Wow...some people really like to be wound up, and others will always step up to the plate to do that. No wonder there is so much stress in everyone's life. Now after seeing so much of it recently, I try and ignore posts like this, I dont need stuff which raises my blood pressure more.

Old 10-06-2020, 01:36 AM

18,780 posts, read 18,121,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Explain to me, how I can provide proof of the supernatural...and I will do what I can!
Is there any difference between what you claim is supernatural and the fiction we see in the movies or tv? Without the proof you are simply the fiction section of the local library.

We know there are organizations that depend on their members for financial support. We know that some people try to create a hoax to make money; that has been going on for centuries. You want us to believe and you are saying that you cannot tell us the difference - good luck with that!

Old 10-06-2020, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Is there any difference between what you claim is supernatural and the fiction we see in the movies or tv? Without the proof you are simply the fiction section of the local library.

We know there are organizations that depend on their members for financial support. We know that some people try to create a hoax to make money; that has been going on for centuries. You want us to believe and you are saying that you cannot tell us the difference - good luck with that!
How would I personally gain (financially), if Dogman were scientifically proven to be real? I have absolutely NO interest in writing a book on Dogman, or selling tshirts coffee mugs, stickers, mouse pads, etc.

Old 10-06-2020, 10:58 AM

7,940 posts, read 9,488,320 times
Some of us just want to discuss Dogman and BigFoot and learn more about them and don't want to gain financially from the subject. Believe it not we are a large army like that around the world.

Old 10-06-2020, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
How would I personally gain (financially), if Dogman were scientifically proven to be real? I have absolutely NO interest in writing a book on Dogman, or selling tshirts coffee mugs, stickers, mouse pads, etc.
I don't know; but I do know that some people count on the revenue generated by BF. Why do some of these websites talk in every color of the rainbow, they want to get attention and they want believers like you! They need hits, they need the sales of the promoted memorabilia, and then need to sell books and give lectures. You help those websites by promoting them and their articles. So maybe you don't make money directly off BF or Dogman; but indirectly you help sell the products of those that do. You keep the subject alive and well without any proof.

Old 10-06-2020, 03:09 PM

There is a lot of proof in sightings, bent trees, tree knocks and thrown rocks. Tremendous howls and eerie feelings of fright. You would feel a lot different if you saw one, or saw or heard something they did, like a shaking branch, loud, eerie yells and howl, rocks thrown your way, etc.

Also, examine the grotesquely twisted branches and trees. Those are evidence of Sasquatches. Again, if you haven't experienced these particular things you'll remain a staunch disbeliever. It is what it is, nothing more, nothing less.

Old 10-06-2020, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkotronics View Post
There is a lot of proof in sightings, bent trees, tree knocks and thrown rocks. Tremendous howls and eerie feelings of fright. You would feel a lot different if you saw one, or saw or heard something they did, like a shaking branch, loud, eerie yells and howl, rocks thrown your way, etc.

Also, examine the grotesquely twisted branches and trees. Those are evidence of Sasquatches. Again, if you haven't experienced these particular things you'll remain a staunch disbeliever. It is what it is, nothing more, nothing less.
Why should I feel different if I saw one; you never did! How do you know?

Old 10-06-2020, 05:42 PM

I saw one shake a branch and let loose a howl that would shake your bowels loose. I held it all in until I learned about what Sasquatch do.

Then I realized what I had seen and heard. Why does that freak you out so much? Why do you hate those who have seen and heard Sasquatch? Ever thought about that? What is it that's stuck?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal