Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2020, 10:22 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,578,158 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
How can we wish away something you have not proven? Get the bones if they are in that burial site and prove what you are saying. Campfire stories and poor quality videos are not proof, only in your mind. But the scientific community rejects most of what you call evidence. Real evidence would be embraced and people would come out of the woodwork to try and take credit for it.

You want power packed information, find the grave! My feeling is if you did find the grave and bones the results would come back just like the Yeti researcher's results that said 'bear'!
Well, Actually the bones would probably come back as being 'human'...further testing would be needed to determine if it carries the specific mutation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2020, 10:39 PM

18,780 posts, read 18,121,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Well, Actually the bones would probably come back as being 'human'...further testing would be needed to determine if it carries the specific mutation.
But what if they were human? Would that mean the people, that some glorify as proving that BF exist, are simply murderers? As far as I know murder is still a crime. Of course they would do 'extra' testing on the bones if they did prove to be human. They would be trying to identify the individual and also look for the killer/s.

Old 10-29-2020, 10:54 PM

Quote:
But what if they were human? Would that mean the people, that some glorify as proving that BF exist, are simply murderers? As far as I know murder is still a crime. Of course they would do 'extra' testing on the bones if they did prove to be human. They would be trying to identify the individual and also look for the killer/s.
If they were regular humans, they would not have that specific mutation then, either way, further testing would be required if they turned out to be human, but it probably wouldnt happen, they would just be content that the bones were human and that would be the end of it, some researchers now believe some past DNA samples, that came back as human...may need further testing, for that mutation.

I believe I had a thread on the DNA details of this, the data they have is pretty impressive!

Old 10-29-2020, 10:59 PM

Quote:
If they were regular humans, they would not have that specific mutation then, either way, further testing would be required if they turned out to be human, but it probably wouldnt happen, they would just be content that the bones were human and that would be the end of it, some researchers now believe some past DNA samples, that came back as human...may need further testing, for that mutation.

I believe I had a thread on the DNA details of this, the data they have is pretty impressive!
If the authorities find human bones in an unmarked grave that will set off an investigation. They will do everything they can to find out who was killed, why they were buried where the bones where found, and anything that would help prosecute those responsible.

If they would find out the dead person had a name would you still think that it was a mutation?

Old 10-29-2020, 11:11 PM

Quote:
If the authorities find human bones in an unmarked grave that will set off an investigation. They will do everything they can to find out who was killed, why they were buried where the bones where found, and anything that would help prosecute those responsible.

If they would find out the dead person had a name would you still think that it was a mutation?
No, like I said, if it was 100% human (with no mutation), it wouldnt be a Sasquatch.

If they found it was human and had the mutation...it wouldnt have a name!

Plus, I think Sasquatch bones would be much larger than human bones too, if they are 7, 8, 10ft tall, and have 4ft wide shoulders, their skeletons are going to be massive.

Old 10-29-2020, 11:31 PM

Quote:
No, like I said, if it was 100% human (with no mutation), it wouldnt be a Sasquatch.

Plus, I think Sasquatch bones would be much larger than human bones too, if they are 7, 8, 10ft tall, and have 4ft wide shoulders, their skeletons are going to be massive.
Why debate what they would find? If you have a grave and it contains human looking bones then there would be an investigation. Even if the bones were shown to have a mutation there still would need to be an investigation.

Find the grave and unearth any proof that is there. Then there will be no debate, let the cards fall where they will. Your crew of believers want to spend hours talking and then you don't want to prove what you're talking about. You know the approximate location of this 'grave'. I know that the forest has changed in the last 53 years, but the rocks should look close to the same as in those pictures. Plus there is equipment that can detect anomalies underground. I am sure that some of the groups like BFRO would cough up the funds needed to unearth real proof. Why don't you ask them?

Old 10-30-2020, 04:27 PM

6,219 posts, read 5,937,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elkotronics View Post
Don't worry - there's more I've discovered. I'm still watching M.K.'s videos from 2019. They're literally power-packed with information.
Is there a single Youtube channel that has all his videos?

Old 10-30-2020, 04:33 PM

Quote:

Assuming sasquatch is a flesh-and-blood hominid -- it would take more than a mutation at a single gene site to turn a 6-7 foot tall human that's relatively hairless into a hairy, bulking sasquatch with the reported strength. That's not how evolution works. If a hypothetical sasquatch is a hominid, it's a cousin to us like the Neanderthals or Denisovans with the split between our species way back in time. However -- there are *no* relatives or ancestors in the fossil record that are comparable in size or strength in our fossil record. The oft-cited gigantopithecus was a giant herbivore related to the orangutan, and not particularly closely related to us.

Last edited by Vasily; 10-30-2020 at 04:43 PM..

Old 10-30-2020, 05:31 PM

7,940 posts, read 9,488,320 times
Vasily - go to Greenwave2010fb. That's M.K's YouTube
channel. Also subscribe to Wood Booger Farms on YouTube. He's streamed some live videos with M.K. talking about the Bluff Creek disaster site.

I'll be binging on them this weekend.

Old 10-30-2020, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkotronics View Post
Vasily - go to Greenwave2010fb. That's M.K's YouTube
channel. Also subscribe to Wood Booger Farms on YouTube. He's streamed some live videos with M.K. talking about the Bluff Creek disaster site.

I'll be binging on them this weekend.
Thanks - I figured the Greenwave channel was the one. Am subscribing to his channel and the Wood Booger channel - I'm interested in seeing the Bluff Creek disaster site claims in context.

Last edited by Vasily; 10-30-2020 at 08:17 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal