Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 10-16-2020, 09:26 PM
 
Location: PRC
6,948 posts, read 6,874,954 times
Reputation: 6526

Advertisements

Ark of Gabriel hidden in Antarctica? According to a supposed Russian intelligence report, the Russians think so.
Why is it so dangerous too? It must be or be like the Ark of the Covenant

More on this
Whatdoesitmean.com reports:

Quote:
The “Ark of Gabriel” was first discovered in Mecca on 12 September 2011 by a construction crew tunneling under the Masjid al-Haram Mosque, who were all tragically killed by a “plasma emission” when they attempted to unearth it.

Even worse on 24 September 2015, during a second attempt to unearth the mysterious “Ark of Gabriel”, another massive “plasma emission” killed an estimated 4,000 more people—but which Saudi officials blamed on a stampede.

Quoting from the original MoD report as to what Saudi officials did next we can read:

“After the catastrophic death toll involved with the Saudi’s second attempt to remove this mysterious “device/weapon”, His Holiness Patriarch Kirill was then contacted by the Grand Mosque emissaries in regards to one of the oldest Islamic manuscripts possessed by the Russian Orthodox Church that was saved from the Roman Catholic Crusaders in 1204 when they sacked the Church of Holy Wisdom (now known as Hagia Sophia) in Constantinople (present day Istanbul, Turkey) titled “Gabriel’s Instructions To Muhammad”.
...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-17-2020, 08:42 AM
 
28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times
Reputation: 15341
I remember when that stampede happened, it was all over the news for awhile...they didnt mention the Ark though (not a big surprise though)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-17-2020, 11:02 AM
 
Location: State of Transition
102,210 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Reputation: 116153
What's the Ark of Gabriel?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-17-2020, 12:49 PM
 
Location: Greenville, SC
6,219 posts, read 5,943,174 times
Reputation: 12161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
What's the Ark of Gabriel?
Supposedly given to Mohammed by Archangel Gabriel - who also dictated the Quran to him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-18-2020, 12:13 AM
 
Location: PRC
6,948 posts, read 6,874,954 times
Reputation: 6526
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
What's the Ark of Gabriel?
From the first post, it appears it is similar to the Ark of the Covanant.In this case, I assume an Ark is a box-like thing with something in it and which must have some kind of sensing device on it since it emitted these "plasma pulses" which for the second time, killed these estimated 4K people. It defended itself from anyone tampering or messing with it who wasn't meant to.

That cannot just be another ancient relic buried in the ground as it appears as if His Holiness Patriarch Kirill was summoned to come and deactivate it with something his church had been given in the past. Anyway, after he did that, it looks like he took it off to Antarctica to bury it somewhere out of the way - or maybe he is in touch with the guys who gave it to him and they want it back? Either way, it is a bit different from the odd piece of bone or pottery you dig up in an archeological dig.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-18-2020, 06:37 AM
 
28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times
Reputation: 15341
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
From the first post, it appears it is similar to the Ark of the Covanant.In this case, I assume an Ark is a box-like thing with something in it and which must have some kind of sensing device on it since it emitted these "plasma pulses" which for the second time, killed these estimated 4K people. It defended itself from anyone tampering or messing with it who wasn't meant to.

That cannot just be another ancient relic buried in the ground as it appears as if His Holiness Patriarch Kirill was summoned to come and deactivate it with something his church had been given in the past. Anyway, after he did that, it looks like he took it off to Antarctica to bury it somewhere out of the way - or maybe he is in touch with the guys who gave it to him and they want it back? Either way, it is a bit different from the odd piece of bone or pottery you dig up in an archeological dig.
Is there any video or interviews with Kirill, where he talks about this incident?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-18-2020, 06:27 PM
 
Location: PRC
6,948 posts, read 6,874,954 times
Reputation: 6526
more about this story
(Russian site article in English) Link 1

As a result of the Pope's meeting with Patriach Kirill, the Russians got a different relic returned to them (Russian, article in English)
Quote:
Earlier in the day, a special plane delivered a fragment of the relics of Saint Nicholas the Wonderworker, one of the most revered figures in Russia, to Moscow from the Italian city of Bari.
Search for Antarctica on that site

Link 2

How likely is it that a flash of lightning was captured at the exactly right moment?
Link 3

this link apparently has a Youtube video about the instructions in the letter to Mohammed


Link 4

Link 5

John Kerry's visit to Antarctica
Quote:
This report discusses the recent State Department announcement, that John Kerry will be departing on 11-07-16, for a visit to Antarctica. The visit is officially set for 11-10 through 11-12. Add to this knowledge the fact that Wikileaks recently released 23 photo images of Antarctica, and because of previous events occurring in Antarctica, involving Obama, Patriarch Kirill of Russia, and the Ark of Gabriel, it is important in my opinion to discuss these elements as it relates to John Kerry’s visit to Antarctica and the Wikileaks images released prior to the announcement of this upcoming Kerry visit to Antarctica.
...and if you believe the channeled info at this site, you can read more about what they say.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-29-2021, 10:12 PM
 
1 posts, read 2,637 times
Reputation: 10
Default Ark of St. Angels

There are many types of Ark of St. Angels. For example, Ark of Gabriel, Ark of St. Michael, Ark of Virgin Mary, etc. Ethiopian Orthodox church uses these Arks for workshop God. The ark is the box which the tablet is kept in it. The tablet is called (TSELAT) in Amharic. The Ark is described in the Book of Exodus as containing the two stone tablets of the Ten Commandments. The Ark has God's Power. To see the power, visiting the ancient country Ethiopia is advisable.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-30-2021, 11:08 PM
 
28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times
Reputation: 15341
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derje View Post
There are many types of Ark of St. Angels. For example, Ark of Gabriel, Ark of St. Michael, Ark of Virgin Mary, etc. Ethiopian Orthodox church uses these Arks for workshop God. The ark is the box which the tablet is kept in it. The tablet is called (TSELAT) in Amharic. The Ark is described in the Book of Exodus as containing the two stone tablets of the Ten Commandments. The Ark has God's Power. To see the power, visiting the ancient country Ethiopia is advisable.
Why would God leave such a powerful object on earth, among humans?


If anyone finds this and figures out how to use/wield its power....they could literally annihilate any military on the planet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-01-2021, 05:43 AM
 
Location: Maine
22,920 posts, read 28,273,802 times
Reputation: 31244
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Why would God leave such a powerful object on earth, among humans?
He wouldn't. This is all folklore. People have been watching too many Spielberg movies. Artifacts from the Biblical stories are not "magic."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2024, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top