Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2020, 12:56 PM

7,940 posts, read 9,497,233 times

Advertisements

The "odds" don't count with BigFoot or Dogman. These beings have a supernatural component. When BigFeet walk the earth they feel pain and can be killed, chopped up, etc. But don't try to overthink this whole thing. When we're dealing with a being that has the supernatural behind it, the sky's the limit.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2020, 01:01 PM

18,773 posts, read 18,140,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elkotronics View Post
The "odds" don't count with BigFoot or Dogman. These beings have a supernatural component. When BigFeet walk the earth they feel pain and can be killed, chopped up, etc. But don't try to overthink this whole thing. When we're dealing with a being that has the supernatural behind it, the sky's the limit.
You have no body to prove they are 'natural' or 'supernatural'. Unless these accounts of a massacre you are posting are correct. Then, in that case, evidence is buried in the ground. Find the evidence and lets see what is really there.

Old 11-15-2020, 01:17 PM

I know the kill team poured lime over the bodies. M.K. Davis flew to northern California and dug at the site. He says it takes 3 feet down to get the water from Bluff Creek to gush out. Those bones are probably washed out and floated down stream. Finding those bones would be like finding a needle in a haystack.

I don't feel the need to find bones. I already believe Patty was real and all the current BigFeet are real.

Old 11-15-2020, 01:22 PM

fisheye - I don't think you're even watching M.K. Davis' BigFoot videos. He explains everything in minute detail that is easy to understand. I wasn't sure I believed at first, but, through time, I became a believer in BigFoot. If you want to ignore them, fine. But don't keep asking me to produce a BigFoot body.

It's not my job.

Old 11-15-2020, 01:37 PM

Quote:
fisheye - I don't think you're even watching M.K. Davis' BigFoot videos. He explains everything in minute detail that is easy to understand. I wasn't sure I believed at first, but, through time, I became a believer in BigFoot. If you want to ignore them, fine. But don't keep asking me to produce a BigFoot body.

It's not my job.
It is your job if you want others to believe you. Stories are not scientific proof. People lie and make up stories, we need that evidence to sort all of this out.

Old 11-15-2020, 03:35 PM

No, it's not my job to make others believe me. You're basically beyond hope. I don't believe that you even want to believe.

You're a non--believer till the day you die. And I've come to accept that. Be my guest. Non believe.

Old 11-15-2020, 04:25 PM

Quote:
No, it's not my job to make others believe me. You're basically beyond hope. I don't believe that you even want to believe.

You're a non--believer till the day you die. And I've come to accept that. Be my guest. Non believe.
I don't want BS stories! I want to see some evidence. I keep saying that over and over again and you keep posting more stories.

Old 11-15-2020, 04:30 PM

The stories tell truths, though.

Old 11-15-2020, 07:40 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
If a body of a human is found there is an investigation.

Bears have been walking on two feet ever since the beginning, whenever one had a serious injury to their front legs. Bears can be mistaken for wolfman. But if a bear is found dead, that walked on just its hind legs, people would just say another dead bear. That means that no wolfman body would ever be found.

If the calculations I gave you are correct the odds of seeing one of these is like finding a needle in a haystack. Plus, since you have no live one or dead one, we really have no idea if these are real. The odds are in favor of not being real.
In order for a person to see a bear and mistake it for a 'Dogman or werewolf'...they would FIRST have to believe Dogmen/werewolves existed.

Old 11-15-2020, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
In order for a person to see a bear and mistake it for a 'Dogman or werewolf'...they would FIRST have to believe Dogmen/werewolves existed.
And who do we have here that runs around and tells others they are real? If you plant seeds some will grow. I also believe that some of the sightings are simply stumps or dark areas in the foliage. You saw the picture that Mr. Versatile posted telling us that it was a BF. It could have been anything because we could not see enough of what he was trying to show us. When you have to draw a circle around what you think is an eye or an ear, that is not great scientific evidence. What I am claiming is that a myth can perpetuate more myths.

Fear can drive many myths. You had a post not too long ago about something stalking you in the woods. It very easily could have been that you were moving from one area with squirrels foraging to another area? Or it could have been a curious coyote? Your mind was on BF or Dogman and that is why you made that thread. If you really thought it was just squirrels you would not have posted. I believe that you had at least one response from a poster that felt the same (I could be wrong, that is from memory and not because I checked)? If you plant an idea others will use it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal