Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2020, 07:51 PM

10,864 posts, read 6,400,430 times

Advertisements

I believe in thought transference,sometimes you can grab someone's thought ,esp when that person is in the vincinity.
I also understand some believe there are thought forms,our thought has a form and color,have you ever walk into a room and sense something?
I watched the voting last night and then go to bed,I always have a feeling Trump would win,and last night results seem to confirm such.
This morning I woke up and felt Biden is the one who is doing better now,so I turned on my TV set and it turns out to be true.
Not psychic but enough acts and thoughts built up and we just manage to sense it/

Old 11-05-2020, 05:55 AM

2,029 posts, read 1,358,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
In 2016 I remember telling a friend, before Trump won, that if he won, "lots of people will die." I had a very bad feeling about it. I was certain of this, and I was right. Am I psychic?
I said the same thing and don't know why I said it..I have told everybody that Trump is going to get us all killed. So far 230,000 dead.....350 million to go but Trump is capable. Even his own niece said he will burn this country to the ground before leaving.

Old 11-05-2020, 11:11 PM

20,704 posts, read 8,472,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero 7 View Post
I said the same thing and don't know why I said it..I have told everybody that Trump is going to get us all killed. So far 230,000 dead.....350 million to go but Trump is capable. Even his own niece said he will burn this country to the ground before leaving.
China lied, people died.

I think psychic Joseph Tittel was the only psychic, at least that I am aware of, who predicted this illness. He got a vision of people wearing masks. Might have been 2016 but I don't remember.

Old 11-09-2020, 12:38 AM

23,143 posts, read 28,915,048 times
I've been steeped in Astrology for 30-40 years but I've never given any credence to Astrological predictions. When something dreadful happens in the world, then the Astrologers are all over it, saying this and that happened because of this or that, but why couldn't they have predicted it?

I looked at Trump's astrological chart on Astrodienst 6 years ago, and I zeroed in on his behavorial habits, and, as far as that, I was not surprised by any of his Divine Child/Eternal Teenager behavior.

Old 11-09-2020, 09:08 PM

Go to Dr D's channel on youtube to hear his fascinating astrological take on the election. The three latest videos are the ones to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/c/GPDastrology/videos

Old 11-10-2020, 10:18 AM

15,633 posts, read 26,186,341 times
Here’s the thing, when you search things and pick things on your own choices, your search engines learn what you choose. It learns your confirmation bias. Your confirmation bias is towards Trump being the next president. End of conversation. It didn’t happen. And now of course they’re saying oh no the election’s been stolen.

No it hasn’t. The only people who were saying that are under very untrustworthy “news” sources like Newsmax or Breitbart. I wouldn’t trust them to tell me the weather if I walked outside and was in it. Because they’d be lying.

Old 11-10-2020, 10:15 PM

Brits Craig Hamilton Parker and his wife answer questions on their livestream for their patrons but anyone can access the video of the session later. This is the most recent one. Interesting predictions about Meghan and Harry, Boris Johnson, Trump, Biden, Covid, the EU, lockdowns and more. Lots of variety.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hATCOqXgp-E

Old 11-10-2020, 10:24 PM

61,289 posts, read 87,260,493 times
The shamens of Peru have spoken- they wish trump well but say he has been the object of much black magic
Pray for my country please

Old 11-10-2020, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
The shamens of Peru have spoken- they wish trump well but say he has been the object of much black magic
Pray for my country please
I heard that one reason Trump stripped some of the rooms of the White House down to the studs during his remodeling when he moved in was not only to remove the cameras and listening devices but there were voodoo items (I forgot what they are called, not relics) left by the Obamas. Why do you think he surrounds himself with all of those religious leaders and ministers?

Let's not forget Hillary used to conduct seances when she lived there. She often said she loved Haiti but Haiti doesn't return her love, to put it mildly. Who knows what evil spirits she lured into the White House?

Old 11-10-2020, 11:46 PM

6,918 posts, read 6,833,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
I heard that one reason Trump stripped some of the rooms of the White House down to the studs during his remodeling when he moved in was not only to remove the cameras and listening devices but there were voodoo items (I forgot what they are called, not relics) left by the Obamas. Why do you think he surrounds himself with all of those religious leaders and ministers?

Let's not forget Hillary used to conduct seances when she lived there. She often said she loved Haiti but Haiti doesn't return her love, to put it mildly. Who knows what evil spirits she lured into the White House?
As you believe, so it is. So much of magic and religion is all down to intention which means if anyone INTENDED to summon negative entities then they probably would and the same thing for positive entities too. I have no doubt that some people probably do want to dig into the negative aspects of the Universe, but just because you do not like someone does not mean they are developing a relationship with the devil.

Seances can be for good, healing, and done with positive intention as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.