Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-09-2020, 01:06 PM

1 posts, read 1,204 times

Advertisements

Recently a friend of mine, we'll just call her "Bunny" she decided to take a little trip to the dark web. Bunny said she was supposedly looking for a disease (Not sure why) and she stumbled upon a girl named Anita. Anita claimed that she was taken. She also claimed that she is gravely sick. My friend became determined to help Anita but when she was texting me, I mentioned "Ëliza Lamb". The name which I got from another friend who was also worried about Bunny. Bunny apparently kept repeating the names "Eliza Lamb" and "Anita". I asked her about Elisa and she said (Look down)

Heres is our messages that I just copy/pasted (atm I was unaware who Elisa Lam was, as you can tell)

Me: Who is Eliza Lamb?

Bunny:
Eliza
Nonono
She’s going to end up like her
Who told you
Eliza
She’s going to end up like her

Me:
Eliza is going to get sick like Anita?

Bunny:
Eliza is dead.

Me:
Oh
How did she die?

Bunny:
She drowned
She went to the wrong universe
Her fault.
I need to help Anita
Before she ends up like Eliza
They keep trying to stop me

She sent me a screenshot of 2 different numbers calling her from California telling me that they were trying to stop her from "Helping Anita". Then she kept asking me if i've seen Anita. She just kept spamming "Anita, Anita, Anita" , "have you seen Anita?" , "I need to help Anita" , "Anita is so sick" , "Do you know Anita?" , "Anita is not safe" and "He took her". Lastly she said she was cold and that she was sorry then she went offline. Me and my other friend have been trying to reach her but she keeps answering and hanging up his calls and she wont answer my messages. Im worried. Im not sure what to think about this. Can someone help me make it make sense?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2020, 03:17 PM

6,948 posts, read 6,874,954 times
Maybe it is Bunny who needs help?

I take it that this is not the usual way Bunny acts, so I guess this is not normal. How can we make it make sense if we dont know Bunny? If you know Bunny and you cannot make sense of it, then what hope do we have?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal