Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2020, 04:07 PM

5,517 posts, read 2,406,647 times

Advertisements

This guys story seems a bit far fetched. Would it change anything for you? For me personally it would not change anything other than me thinking it would be really cool to know all about them.

The whistleblower is a retired 87-year-old Israeli Defense Force general and space security chief named Haim Eshed, currently employed as a professor. According to Eshed, there’s a “galactic federation,” that’s agreed to keep things on the low. Also, the aliens are on a massive research project to understand the “fabric of the universe.”

Also, there’s a secret alien and American base underground on Mars. According to Eshed, American President Donald Trump knows about them, and wanted to speak on the fact of their existence, but was stopped — from*saying something out loud, which, if you’re at all aware of President Trump’s ouvre, is where this story gets sketchy — by the Galactic Federation.

https://www.jpost.com/omg/former-isr...t-ready-651405

Last edited by Diesel350z; 12-07-2020 at 04:37 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2020, 05:01 PM

6,956 posts, read 6,880,495 times
He must have been talking to Corey Goode who claims a similar kind of thing I believe. Corey Goode claims he actually worked for the space military and did a 20 stretch in space. Then came back and was body-and-mind regressed to when he left.

At this stage of the game, it sounds too far out for many people yet if we are talking about alien technology from hundreds or thousands of years in the future, then it could be possible that humans have traded to get this technology. I can imagine the military wanting to get their hands on this kind of stuff, cant you?

How similar do many witnesses' stories have to be for them to corroborate each other? I suppose it depends how believing/gullible you want to be and what is "reasonably believable" in your world.

For me, it is perfectly possible we have traded items of technology with aliens and so our hidden technology could be far far advanced of our public technology. Dont forget too, that there is likely to be more than one race of aliens out there so some could be more advanced than others, more friendly (to the military) than others too.

This kind of story must be one of the 'sides' in this drama trying to push forward the disclosure agenda. Otherwise someone of this rank would not have been used for the release. Think what he knew while he was doing his job and how long has he been retired? Why now? OK, so he is 87 years old and may not last here much longer, so it is like a death-bed confession. Does that make it more believable? Yes, probably. What can they do to him now?

Quote:
Speaking in an interview to Yediot Aharonot, Eshed – who served as the head of Israel's space security program for nearly 30 years and is a three-time recipient of the Israel Security Award – explained that Israel and the US have both been dealing with aliens for years.

Last edited by ocpaul20; 12-07-2020 at 05:09 PM..

Old 12-07-2020, 11:46 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,608,522 times
The Ex defense minister from Canada, (Paul Hellyer), has made the same basic statements too.

The way I see it, these are the people that would be 'in the loop' in govts, so their words are definitely credible.

Personally, I think they keep it secret, because the truth, is just so incredibly bizarre, they probably decide there is no good way to inform the public and make them understand these things, (in other words, its nearly impossible to 'dumb down' enough) for the public to comprehend.

Old 12-08-2020, 06:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
The Ex defense minister from Canada, (Paul Hellyer), has made the same basic statements too.

The way I see it, these are the people that would be 'in the loop' in govts, so their words are definitely credible.

Personally, I think they keep it secret, because the truth, is just so incredibly bizarre, they probably decide there is no good way to inform the public and make them understand these things, (in other words, its nearly impossible to 'dumb down' enough) for the public to comprehend.
I don't even think they understand what they have if they have anything. I believe they do have alien artifacts, clear picture and video but the above scenario's I think are a bit far fetched.

Old 12-08-2020, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel350z View Post
I don't even think they understand what they have if they have anything. I believe they do have alien artifacts, clear picture and video but the above scenario's I think are a bit far fetched.
I realize how crazy it sounds, but to be honest, it wouldnt surprise me one bit, if it was ALL true (and then some)!!

Ultimately, I think this is on a scale, so vast and so 'existential'...the average person simply cannot comprehend it, (myself included).

Old 12-08-2020, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
I realize how crazy it sounds, but to be honest, it wouldnt surprise me one bit, if it was ALL true (and then some)!!

Ultimately, I think this is on a scale, so vast and so 'existential'...the average person simply cannot comprehend it, (myself included).
What makes you think a government official would be able to comprehend it over an average person? Heck even Bob Lazar couldn't figure out the technology after they brought him in.

Old 12-08-2020, 10:09 AM

8,494 posts, read 6,897,485 times
Eshed is 87 years old and you have to wonder if his mental state is impaired. He implies that the existence of aliens is widely known to world leaders including the current US President. If world leaders have this information it’s logical to assume that there is a network of lesser officials in the government who also know.

We have a free press with immense intelligence gathering resources in the free word with reliable contacts throughout government agencies willing to divulge even the most sensitive and confidential information on condition of anonymity. Is it reasonable then that the media would have reported this news years ago if it were true?

Old 12-08-2020, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgsing View Post
Eshed is 87 years old and you have to wonder if his mental state is impaired. He implies that the existence of aliens is widely known to world leaders including the current US President. If world leaders have this information it’s logical to assume that there is a network of lesser officials in the government who also know.

We have a free press with immense intelligence gathering resources in the free word with reliable contacts throughout government agencies willing to divulge even the most sensitive and confidential information on condition of anonymity. Is it reasonable then that the media would have reported this news years ago if it were true?
There are SOME secrets, that govts maintain VERY well.

Evidence of this is apparent, just look at the JFK shooting, last year, they talked about finally declassifying the remainder of information about it...think about that...in ALL those years, with so many people coming and going from the agencies, they were able to keep that information totally secret!

Look at Area 51, and how popular talk of that base is among the public...consider how many people work there everyday, their families and friends, etc...when was the last time you saw any 'leaked' information or pictures coming from Area 51?!

Old 12-08-2020, 01:42 PM

8,726 posts, read 7,416,359 times
I think it is BS. His underground base on Mars statement is absurd. I mean come on, name the astronauts that are there meeting with aliens, it is not like being an astronaut is some sort of anomalous profession or something, nor one that is OJT and requires little to no training. People who would be there would be well known, leaders in the field, etc, etc, and their absence would not go unnoticed.

Name the rocket(s) that went there, the tech to deliver and land people there, or did the aliens come by and pick them up?

Absurd all the way, sounds like the deteriorating mind of an 87 year old who read some stuff, wants to say the same thing to make life a little more dramatic.

Old 12-08-2020, 05:04 PM

6,956 posts, read 6,880,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msgsing View Post

You believe we have a free press? What gives you that impression or is it a belief that your government has your best interests at heart? Government is not a top-down organisation. History does not support any of your claims.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal