Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2020, 10:51 AM

6,806 posts, read 4,474,697 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
I had not really considered just how dangerous this could be and I did not consider there were really people who thought this way in government.

So, now I think there are many people in top government positions who let their beliefs influence their decision-making and I feel they should not. However, if you think something alien is very probably a 'demon' then I suppose you are going to be afraid that it will impact your life in a big way and that fear is going to influence your governmental decisions. That is very dangerous for the country. On the other hand, maybe their (supposedly) high morals mean they are more UNlikely to be testing toxic weapons on innocent people? I wonder how they reconcile all of that.

Just because some being LOOKS like a demon, does not mean it IS a demon, and does anyone know what a demon is anyway? It could ALWAYS , all throughout history, have been an alien being and the church classified it as demonic.

I thought this post #36 on another forum was interesting - I dont know about the link because it does not work for me, so it might be my location or it might be dead.

quote from Luis Elizondo

As a Christian, I actually agree with you. The Bible speaks of both angels and demons, but none of us fully understand those spiritual beings. Anyone, Christian or not, who insists these UFO abductions and sightings are committed by demons should absolutely not be making decisions on how to handle them.

For God's sake, let's find out exactly what they are before we attack and destroy them. Pray that cool heads prevail when UFO's decide to land and explain themselves.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2020, 11:47 AM

22,921 posts, read 28,273,802 times

Old 12-20-2020, 12:45 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javacoffee View Post
As a Christian, I actually agree with you. The Bible speaks of both angels and demons, but none of us fully understand those spiritual beings. Anyone, Christian or not, who insists these UFO abductions and sightings are committed by demons should absolutely not be making decisions on how to handle them.

For God's sake, let's find out exactly what they are before we attack and destroy them. Pray that cool heads prevail when UFO's decide to land and explain themselves.
The bible also mentions that Satan is the ruler/god of our world too...doesnt it seem kind of strange, if this is true that demons are the ones abducting people, masquerading as 'aliens'...then why are these abductees viewed as nutjobs and crazy people?!! (they are not too effective if they are demons) lol

If Satan was the god of our world...I have a feeling 'abductions' would be taken MUCH more seriously, NO ONE would be laughing at abductees or calling them crazy, it would be the complete opposite.

Old 12-20-2020, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
The bible also mentions that Satan is the ruler/god of our world too...doesnt it seem kind of strange, if this is true that demons are the ones abducting people, masquerading as 'aliens'...then why are these abductees viewed as nutjobs and crazy people?!! (they are not too effective if they are demons) lol

If Satan was the god of our world...I have a feeling 'abductions' would be taken MUCH more seriously, NO ONE would be laughing at abductees or calling them crazy, it would be the complete opposite.
It reminds me of the 1942 sightings over LA. Tensions were high because of the war. Our panicked military went into full-blown attack mode. It fired 1400 anti-aircraft missiles at UFOs flying over LA. Citizens were killed. There were many witnesses to the unidentified flying objects. The government blamed Japan, but the Japanese denied any involvement. Then our government called it a balloon.

What was it, really? I don't know. I wasn't born yet. I wasn't a witness. But I am a witness to how many lies come out of our government about such things. The Bible says the angels look like us, and often times pass as human. Why wouldn't the demons? Seems to me, if there are demons, they are hidden deep within our own government.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnOD...QWeQ-&index=18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qe0_...QWeQ-&index=18

Old 12-20-2020, 10:14 AM

Quote:
It reminds me of the 1942 sightings over LA. Tensions were high because of the war. Our panicked military went into full-blown attack mode. It fired 1400 anti-aircraft missiles at UFOs flying over LA. Citizens were killed. There were many witnesses to the unidentified flying objects. The government blamed Japan, but the Japanese denied any involvement. Then our government called it a balloon.

What was it, really? I don't know. I wasn't born yet. I wasn't a witness. But I am a witness to how many lies come out of our government about such things. The Bible says the angels look like us, and often times pass as human. Why wouldn't the demons? Seems to me, if there are demons, they are hidden deep within our own government.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnOD...QWeQ-&index=18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qe0_...QWeQ-&index=18
This is getting more into Christianity/religion, but 'demons' are fallen angels according to the bible, angels that left their original habitat after being cast out by God...

I have a hard time believing these fallen angels would retain the same abilities as heavenly angels, I think it would conflict with mans free will. God cast the fallen angels to earth, as a punishment, (not to give them what they wanted all along).

Besides that aspect...the topic of 'UFOs/aliens' is not really a significant issue in the world today, its a topic a small percentage of people are interested in...taking this into account, I think if these things were demons...they would be a much more important, it would be a topic that is taken seriously and one of the top priorities...

Like I said before...if these UFOs are demons...they are not very good at deceiving people!!

Old 12-20-2020, 11:43 AM

Quote:
This is getting more into Christianity/religion, but 'demons' are fallen angels according to the bible, angels that left their original habitat after being cast out by God...

I have a hard time believing these fallen angels would retain the same abilities as heavenly angels, I think it would conflict with mans free will. God cast the fallen angels to earth, as a punishment, (not to give them what they wanted all along).

Besides that aspect...the topic of 'UFOs/aliens' is not really a significant issue in the world today, its a topic a small percentage of people are interested in...taking this into account, I think if these things were demons...they would be a much more important, it would be a topic that is taken seriously and one of the top priorities...

Like I said before...if these UFOs are demons...they are not very good at deceiving people!!
True. The deception runs too deep for these things to be demons.

This is why I don't want religious fanatics having a crack at attacking them should the UFOs decide to make contact. Whatever they are, maybe some are good and some are bad, just like the human race. We need to find out for sure.

There was an excellent video on Youtube that was recently removed. Why, I wonder?! It was an news media interview of several Zimbabwe schoolchildren who witnessed and described the UFOs that hovered over their school yard in the mid 60s ( think). One little girl described the "man" who exited one of the UFOs and stood there staring at the children. I emailed that video to several people, who passed it on to other friends, who passed it on to others.

It's a bit creepy that the video suddenly disappeared from Youtube.

I fear fanatics and government more than I fear ufos.

Old 12-21-2020, 10:18 AM

26,787 posts, read 22,549,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
But it IS scary to have people believing in demons when aliens come knocking at the door and something needs to be done. You cannot just send a bible thumper with holy water out to fight the hoards of aliens coming at you with laser weapons etc.

Rather like the music album War of the Worlds with Richard Burton telling the story, a priest went out to face the tripods and got quickly cut down.

From that quote I posted in the OP, this is obviously a problem in government and will continue to be one.

If it needs more athiestic government to do the job, I think thats what we need.

I just pictured it for a moment, and... -

( Sorry )

Last edited by erasure; 12-21-2020 at 10:29 AM..

Old 12-21-2020, 10:27 AM

26,787 posts, read 22,549,184 times
Quote:

I have a hard time believing these fallen angels would retain the same abilities as heavenly angels,
I think it would conflict with mans free will. God cast the fallen angels to earth, as a punishment, (not to give them what they wanted all along).

Somehow I suspect they do (may be in a smaller capacity, but still...)
When it comes to "man's free will" - it already has little to do with people and their actions, but more with them (i.e. "fallen angels") being capable of creating their own "universe" ( and thus creating aliens as the counterparts to the "human race." )

OR opening the gate to someone into our "dimension" ( This can be part of the "alien" mystery.)

All this would fit more with the "principalities and powers" mentioned by Sassybluesy earlier.

Last edited by erasure; 12-21-2020 at 10:53 AM..

Old 12-21-2020, 01:15 PM

Quote:
True. The deception runs too deep for these things to be demons.

This is why I don't want religious fanatics having a crack at attacking them should the UFOs decide to make contact. Whatever they are, maybe some are good and some are bad, just like the human race. We need to find out for sure.

There was an excellent video on Youtube that was recently removed. Why, I wonder?! It was an news media interview of several Zimbabwe schoolchildren who witnessed and described the UFOs that hovered over their school yard in the mid 60s ( think). One little girl described the "man" who exited one of the UFOs and stood there staring at the children. I emailed that video to several people, who passed it on to other friends, who passed it on to others.

It's a bit creepy that the video suddenly disappeared from Youtube.

I fear fanatics and government more than I fear ufos.
I have read about that African case before, that is a weird one for sure! If Im not mistaken, many of the people who saw this, claimed the human looking figure waved at them, some adults saw this in addition to young kids.

Interestingly, there are a few other reports similar to that one...I read about one case where the witness saw a massive airship, and saw large 'observation windows'...in addition, they were able to see inside a little bit, they claimed to see 'human looking' figures, all in the same uniform...in another case, the witness claims to see a human looking figure leaning up against what looks like a desk/table...there are more reports like this than one would think!

Old 12-21-2020, 04:34 PM

6,948 posts, read 6,874,954 times
There is no reason why there should not be ALL kinds of different aliens from ALL different kinds of home-world environments. For example they may be able to 'grow' larger than us if their gravity is less and may be tiny 3cm tall beings if the gravity is more (if I got this correct?)

Add to that we dont HAVE to be all humanoid-looking too so for example, an alien could look like a rock and live for thousands of years and have no mobility at all on its home planet, although it probably would not be able to reach Earth in that case.

The aliens like in the film Contact - where they are somewhat octopus-like could easily be a possibility. Or..they could have no physical body at all as they have evolved to not need one. This might account for some of the UFO spacecraft we see which some say the craft themselves are intelligent and are just an extension of the alien itself.

A demon-looking/gargoyle being which we call 'ugly' could easily be a being from another galaxy. Just because we find this sight frightening does not make it 'bad' or 'evil' as you think of it. It is your religions which have placed this 'label' on this 'ugly-looking' being which is why you fear it so much.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal