Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2021, 06:15 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,423,256 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallysmom View Post
Since this was actually referred to me I’m going to answer it. My boyfriend who did become my husband I told him about the creepy guy. He suggested I take a different route around all of it which was much longer but far more pleasant.

And he was really a guy. For him put in the music turn it up loud rock ‘n’ roll. He didn’t see anything but the road. He didn’t even notice the creepy cemetery until I pointed it out to him. How do you pass a cemetery that is lit up in red but since I am not kidding you right next to the road? He didn’t see it.

It’s been 18 months since I lost him. And I miss him more every day.

You say there was a creepy guy, right? So what does the creepy guy have to do with the story? Maybe I missed the explanation, but could you tell me how the creepy guy factors in. Do you think he might have been a ghost? Did your boyfriend, ever see the guy?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2021, 06:20 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,423,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Blue View Post
sassygrrl32, I'm sorry. Obviously that's not a good feeling at all. I've never experienced that.

Just out of curiosity, when your boyfriend back then used to visit you, whihch I'm sure he did too, right, did he say about these dread feelings driving to/from YOUR place? Either way, yes very odd. I know nothing about this kind of stuff.

The only thing I've ever felt is that in a couple of places I've been (known to be haunted...in my case a state mental hospital & an air museum), I've felt an odd-type feeling when I used the restrooms of those places. I tried to get in & out quickly & when I leave out of those reatrooms, I felt fine again. (And for that air musem, I felt the SAME feeling in that same bathroom when I visited the museum months later.)

I've felt the same in another air musem bathroom & the bathroom of a 4th place, but don't know if they're considered haunted too...maybe so. I don't know why it's always the bathrooms, ha!

I don't know if it's exactly that feeling of being watched, but it's an unexplainable feeling that makes the hairs on the arms or whatever stand up, like I have a higher alertness or something...don't know how to exactly explain the feeling I personally get.
There's this clinic in my town that always gave me the heebeejeevies. The whole 2nd floor was always empty. (Halls) And there was a bathroom there that was always empty. I would go there once in a while and had really scary vibes. I didn't feel safe in there. So I would go in as fast as I could, wash my hands and practically run out of there, lol.

Old 01-04-2021, 06:33 PM

12,767 posts, read 14,959,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
There's this clinic in my town that always gave me the heebeejeevies. The whole 2nd floor was always empty. (Halls) And there was a bathroom there that was always empty. I would go there once in a while and had really scary vibes. I didn't feel safe in there. So I would go in as fast as I could, wash my hands and practically run out of there, lol.

Hmm, interesting. Perhaps our public bathroom incidents were the sites of the cause of odd occurrences long ago. Now to add to what I said, 1x, a wierd, unexplainable observance happened in one of those bathrooms I was in, but it could be totally nothing too. When I entered, 1 person was already in another stall because I could see their feet, yet you could hear a pin drop in there. I couldn't even hear any breathing & the bathroom wasn't big. When I left outta there, I don't recall ever seeing the person exit. Strange.

Old 01-04-2021, 09:25 PM

15,637 posts, read 26,242,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
You say there was a creepy guy, right? So what does the creepy guy have to do with the story? Maybe I missed the explanation, but could you tell me how the creepy guy factors in. Do you think he might have been a ghost? Did your boyfriend, ever see the guy?
He never saw the guy. But for me the few times I saw him, he always just appeared. Like from nowhere. I never saw a shadow of someone walking towards me, nothing like that. And he was creepy. He had one arm the other sleeve was pinned up to his shoulder. He was also very very thin. And his head was very big and didn’t look quite right. Like the accident that took his arm damaged his head.

And he passed me on the road walking, and then disappear into the dark, and there were some street lights, and porch lights, but once again, no shadows of a person walking.

I had it in my head that he worked at the little bar at the end of the street and that he was real. And while the neon was always on at that bar, I have to tell you that bar never looked open. There were never cars parked outside, no lights on inside. Creepy.

Most times I didn’t see him, and I tend to go home around the same time give or take a few minutes every night that I went to my husband’s, Who is that time with my boyfriend. But I have to say that I could have been wrong. Because he always seem to be dressed the same. A Brown denim jacket with the arm pinned up and brown jeans.

Old 01-07-2021, 09:34 PM

4,657 posts, read 4,116,410 times
Driving has strange effects on people. White-line fever, and whatnot. It can be hypnotic.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highway_hypnosis

Seriously, nothing supernatural is needed here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal