Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2021, 06:01 PM

6,115 posts, read 3,083,547 times

Advertisements

A 180-day countdown for the Pentagon and spy agencies to reveal what they know about UFOs has begun.

It comes after US President Donald Trump signed a $2.3 trillion ($A4.14tn) COVID-19 relief and government funding bill on Sunday, reported The US Sun.

Thanks to an act included in the bill, federal agencies must publish a report in the next six months.

The provision wasn’t included in the text of the 5593-page legislation, but as a “committee comment” attached to the annual intelligence authorization act.

The Senate Intelligence Committee, which is chaired by Republican Senator Marco Rubio, has requested for the report to include “detailed analysis of unidentified phenomena data” in restricted US airspace, as well as data and intelligence collected or held by the Office of Naval Intelligence.

https://www.news.com.au/technology/s...8deb6d99f7dd24
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-01-2021, 11:30 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,578,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
A 180-day countdown for the Pentagon and spy agencies to reveal what they know about UFOs has begun.

It comes after US President Donald Trump signed a $2.3 trillion ($A4.14tn) COVID-19 relief and government funding bill on Sunday, reported The US Sun.

Thanks to an act included in the bill, federal agencies must publish a report in the next six months.

The provision wasn’t included in the text of the 5593-page legislation, but as a “committee comment” attached to the annual intelligence authorization act.

The Senate Intelligence Committee, which is chaired by Republican Senator Marco Rubio, has requested for the report to include “detailed analysis of unidentified phenomena data” in restricted US airspace, as well as data and intelligence collected or held by the Office of Naval Intelligence.

https://www.news.com.au/technology/s...8deb6d99f7dd24
What makes you think the general public will be privy to any of this?

Old 01-02-2021, 02:45 AM

6,931 posts, read 6,864,193 times
We can only hope that Rubio and others in the SIC are in the group trying to push disclosure, but as I have said before, it will not be an easy time for everyone. However, it is just one big rabbit hole with no end.

Old 01-02-2021, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
We can only hope that Rubio and others in the SIC are in the group trying to push disclosure, but as I have said before, it will not be an easy time for everyone. However, it is just one big rabbit hole with no end.
I used to be a big proponent of 'official Govt disclosure' on aliens...but the way I see it now...if we all believed Govt was lying to us in the past about these things...why would we suddenly trust them when they start disclosing information?

I have a feeling many people just want to hear the Govt admit they lied about these things in the past (and or they do exist and are here now).

Old 01-02-2021, 11:29 AM

7,974 posts, read 7,346,874 times
Jimmy Carter promised UFO disclosure during his '76 campaign...and then did a complete 180.

Old 01-03-2021, 01:14 AM

6,931 posts, read 6,864,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Skeffington View Post
Jimmy Carter promised UFO disclosure during his '76 campaign...and then did a complete 180.
Yeah, but if you suddenly discover it is impossible to disclose due to some (perhaps) good reason, then you would have to do a 180.

I think we think it is an easy solution to just disclose the fact that aliens are here, that governments have been talking to them for ages, etc, but it may be a really tricky problem which is too complex to sort out.

What if some type of aliens were eating people? Who would want to know that? It would scare everyone absolutely ****less, not only because their technology is far better than ours and we would have very little we could do about it.

Old 01-03-2021, 01:16 AM

648 posts, read 431,166 times
Just wait....

Old 01-03-2021, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Yeah, but if you suddenly discover it is impossible to disclose due to some (perhaps) good reason, then you would have to do a 180.

I think we think it is an easy solution to just disclose the fact that aliens are here, that governments have been talking to them for ages, etc, but it may be a really tricky problem which is too complex to sort out.

What if some type of aliens were eating people? Who would want to know that? It would scare everyone absolutely ****less, not only because their technology is far better than ours and we would have very little we could do about it.
plus, if they announce the aliens are here...people are going to want to know all about them...

Disney was commissioned to create an 'informational video' for the general public on this topic back in the 60s, supposedly there are copies of it existing, but for some reason, it was shut down before it could be released, I think its interesting that it was created though, that means, the govt DID relay this information to civilians at one time, I bet there are some older Disney retirees that know about this.

Old 01-03-2021, 10:14 AM

20,550 posts, read 17,683,966 times
They will probably release either additional footages of the Navy fighter pilot videos or more footages. If you listen to the fighter pilot's account there was a mothership like object that those tic tacs responded to and were coordinated by some type of central command. He wasn't the only pilot that spotted the tic tacs.

I just wanna know when they will tell us that these objects are intelligent devices not some aerial phenomenon. Tired of their abstract labels.

Old 01-03-2021, 10:56 AM

7,974 posts, read 7,346,874 times
Wouldn't such a disclosure send a lot of religious people reeling? The "dinosaurs didn't exist/their bones and fossils were put there by Satan to confuse us/the world was created in 6 days and is only 3,000 years old" camp (such as my in-laws belonged). What if we were REALLY created as nothing more than an alien Petri dish, and being tweaked and monitored? They won't be able to digest it, other than say it was the "work of Satan".

Maybe old Baptist Jimmy Carter learned more than he wanted to know.

Last edited by Mrs. Skeffington; 01-03-2021 at 11:06 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal