U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 01-01-2021, 07:01 PM
 
4,979 posts, read 2,065,198 times
Reputation: 1853

Advertisements

A 180-day countdown for the Pentagon and spy agencies to reveal what they know about UFOs has begun.

It comes after US President Donald Trump signed a $2.3 trillion ($A4.14tn) COVID-19 relief and government funding bill on Sunday, reported The US Sun.

Thanks to an act included in the bill, federal agencies must publish a report in the next six months.

The provision wasn’t included in the text of the 5593-page legislation, but as a “committee comment” attached to the annual intelligence authorization act.

The Senate Intelligence Committee, which is chaired by Republican Senator Marco Rubio, has requested for the report to include “detailed analysis of unidentified phenomena data” in restricted US airspace, as well as data and intelligence collected or held by the Office of Naval Intelligence.

https://www.news.com.au/technology/s...8deb6d99f7dd24
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 01-02-2021, 12:30 AM
 
20,928 posts, read 5,993,748 times
Reputation: 12043
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
A 180-day countdown for the Pentagon and spy agencies to reveal what they know about UFOs has begun.

It comes after US President Donald Trump signed a $2.3 trillion ($A4.14tn) COVID-19 relief and government funding bill on Sunday, reported The US Sun.

Thanks to an act included in the bill, federal agencies must publish a report in the next six months.

The provision wasn’t included in the text of the 5593-page legislation, but as a “committee comment” attached to the annual intelligence authorization act.

The Senate Intelligence Committee, which is chaired by Republican Senator Marco Rubio, has requested for the report to include “detailed analysis of unidentified phenomena data” in restricted US airspace, as well as data and intelligence collected or held by the Office of Naval Intelligence.

https://www.news.com.au/technology/s...8deb6d99f7dd24
What makes you think the general public will be privy to any of this?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-02-2021, 03:45 AM
 
Location: PRC
4,518 posts, read 4,009,494 times
Reputation: 4035
We can only hope that Rubio and others in the SIC are in the group trying to push disclosure, but as I have said before, it will not be an easy time for everyone. However, it is just one big rabbit hole with no end.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-02-2021, 10:14 AM
 
20,928 posts, read 5,993,748 times
Reputation: 12043
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
We can only hope that Rubio and others in the SIC are in the group trying to push disclosure, but as I have said before, it will not be an easy time for everyone. However, it is just one big rabbit hole with no end.
I used to be a big proponent of 'official Govt disclosure' on aliens...but the way I see it now...if we all believed Govt was lying to us in the past about these things...why would we suddenly trust them when they start disclosing information?


I have a feeling many people just want to hear the Govt admit they lied about these things in the past (and or they do exist and are here now).
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-02-2021, 12:29 PM
 
7,222 posts, read 6,071,090 times
Reputation: 10143
Jimmy Carter promised UFO disclosure during his '76 campaign...and then did a complete 180.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-03-2021, 02:14 AM
 
Location: PRC
4,518 posts, read 4,009,494 times
Reputation: 4035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Skeffington View Post
Jimmy Carter promised UFO disclosure during his '76 campaign...and then did a complete 180.
Yeah, but if you suddenly discover it is impossible to disclose due to some (perhaps) good reason, then you would have to do a 180.

I think we think it is an easy solution to just disclose the fact that aliens are here, that governments have been talking to them for ages, etc, but it may be a really tricky problem which is too complex to sort out.

What if some type of aliens were eating people? Who would want to know that? It would scare everyone absolutely ****less, not only because their technology is far better than ours and we would have very little we could do about it.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-03-2021, 02:16 AM
 
653 posts, read 224,360 times
Reputation: 725
Just wait....
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-03-2021, 10:44 AM
 
20,928 posts, read 5,993,748 times
Reputation: 12043
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Yeah, but if you suddenly discover it is impossible to disclose due to some (perhaps) good reason, then you would have to do a 180.

I think we think it is an easy solution to just disclose the fact that aliens are here, that governments have been talking to them for ages, etc, but it may be a really tricky problem which is too complex to sort out.

What if some type of aliens were eating people? Who would want to know that? It would scare everyone absolutely ****less, not only because their technology is far better than ours and we would have very little we could do about it.
plus, if they announce the aliens are here...people are going to want to know all about them...


Disney was commissioned to create an 'informational video' for the general public on this topic back in the 60s, supposedly there are copies of it existing, but for some reason, it was shut down before it could be released, I think its interesting that it was created though, that means, the govt DID relay this information to civilians at one time, I bet there are some older Disney retirees that know about this.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-03-2021, 11:14 AM
 
Location: NYC
18,667 posts, read 11,946,270 times
Reputation: 22651
They will probably release either additional footages of the Navy fighter pilot videos or more footages. If you listen to the fighter pilot's account there was a mothership like object that those tic tacs responded to and were coordinated by some type of central command. He wasn't the only pilot that spotted the tic tacs.

I just wanna know when they will tell us that these objects are intelligent devices not some aerial phenomenon. Tired of their abstract labels.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-03-2021, 11:56 AM
 
7,222 posts, read 6,071,090 times
Reputation: 10143
Wouldn't such a disclosure send a lot of religious people reeling? The "dinosaurs didn't exist/their bones and fossils were put there by Satan to confuse us/the world was created in 6 days and is only 3,000 years old" camp (such as my in-laws belonged). What if we were REALLY created as nothing more than an alien Petri dish, and being tweaked and monitored? They won't be able to digest it, other than say it was the "work of Satan".

Maybe old Baptist Jimmy Carter learned more than he wanted to know.

Last edited by Mrs. Skeffington; 01-03-2021 at 12:06 PM..
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2021, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top