Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2021, 11:18 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,616,966 times

Advertisements

Saw this earlier today, wow, what an experience!

http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/014/S14373.html

Its so common to hear how enormous these craft are...it really makes me wonder what the heck is all that square footage used for onboard?!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2021, 10:49 AM

58 posts, read 41,329 times
Very interesting! Government vehicle? But, if so, what the heck is its purpose?

Old 11-01-2021, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentsammy View Post
Very interesting! Government vehicle? But, if so, what the heck is its purpose?
Very unlikely its connected to govt or military,have you ever seen a govt aircraft that has symmetrical design patterns on it?

Plus, what purpose would govt have, in directly hovering above a couple guys camping...and not in a covert manner?

Its very bizarre, there are so many reports identical to this one, (the craft hovers briefly over them, allowing itself to be seen).

Old 11-01-2021, 12:42 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,401,123 times
Yup, I saw the same, low, silent thing. And then, decades later saw the exact re-inactment that
a police officer saw...drifting away off into the distance.
Mine kept silent -drifting away East...SO low ---yeah probably 250-300 feet above, not yards.
And not as big as he saw.
A bit after dusk in the summer.. NY countryside.

Old 11-01-2021, 12:47 PM

12,322 posts, read 17,142,898 times
The black triangles have been seen before. Rumors have said its a stealth craft but it does the opposite with all these sightings.

I imagine a hi tech craft like this should have a cloaking abilty.

Old 11-01-2021, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scott View Post
The black triangles have been seen before. Rumors have said its a stealth craft but it does the opposite with all these sightings.

I imagine a hi tech craft like this should have a cloaking abilty.
Well, apparently they 'allow' certain people to see their ships...(whatever that means?)

There must be something to it...why do they cloak at times but then allow 2 random people to see them? These were not powerful or influential people, they were average joes/nobodies basically.

This seems to be where the UFO reports are coming from...(average people), not powerful or influential people.

Old 11-01-2021, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
Yup, I saw the same, low, silent thing. And then, decades later saw the exact re-inactment that
a police officer saw...drifting away off into the distance.
Mine kept silent -drifting away East...SO low ---yeah probably 250-300 feet above, not yards.
And not as big as he saw.
A bit after dusk in the summer.. NY countryside.
What do you think all that square footage onboard these ships is for?

I realize the sizes vary considerably among the triangle reports, some are on the smaller side and then, some are said to be over 500ft +!! I doubt its all engine space...lots of examination rooms, prison/holding cells maybe?

The size aspect of UFOs really interests me, and not only with the triangles, some of the cigar shaped and box shaped craft are incredibly large.

Ive only seen 1 'UFO' and it was roughly the size of a beach ball, (glowing golden color), if it was piloted by biological entities, they had to be very small.

Old 11-02-2021, 07:49 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,401,123 times
Size ...equipment, computers, heating, making oxygen, making food, big screens ---you know space is luxury.

Old 11-02-2021, 12:03 PM

1,111 posts, read 2,800,781 times
Swamp gas... (I jest)

Never saw a UFO. Two police officers I worked with had up close views (forty years apart and in different states!).

The one that sticks in my mind was, the officer (a woman) had been dropped off at a country airport by her boyfriend. Sunday evening, place was deserted. She watched as her boyfriends Piper took off. Right behind his aircraft (A Piper PA-32) was an enormous, silent, cigar shaped craft. The craft made no noise, just silently moved a bit above and behind the little Piper.

Boyfriend never saw it. This officer was a serious person and was not pulling my leg (I was her chief of police at the time).

Yeah, there's "stuff" out there all right.

Rich

Old 11-02-2021, 03:00 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,479,600 times
Whatever these things are, they are purposely making themselves known to us. If they didn't want to be seen, they wouldn't be flashing lights and flying right over our heads.

I'm more afraid of a government that denies them by calling them flares and weather balloons.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal