U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2021, 06:23 AM

17,779 posts, read 14,064,442 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by coschristi View Post
They don't call the "myths & legends"; they call it their history. And yes, their history was taught orally, instead of written. That doesn't make it any less viable.

How much more evidence do you have that WW1 happened, than they do that Bigfoot exists? Do you have ... DNA? Do you have clear video? Do you have anything other than what you know of history as it was taught to you? (verbal & written)

If a visitor from another planet called WWI a "legend" or a "myth" & asked for PROOF; could you prove it with something other than grainy images & your written history?
We have the bones buried in the ground from WWI. We have old videos that are clearer than any BF video. We had some old veterans that survived until the turn of this century. Plus we have the decaying remnants of war as we find the airplanes, tanks, ships and mines. BF believers have absolutely nothing except for their stories.

You can hunt them all you want to, but I will guarantee you that nobody will find anything. There is simply nothing to find.

Mr. rstevens62 you know me better than that, I don't hallucinate. I work for a pharmaceutical company making life saving vaccines. I don't alter my conscious in any way or take the drugs like you used to take. You have made many post talking about how you were going to find a BF, we are still waiting and you have nothing to show for your time.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2021, 08:29 AM

7,978 posts, read 3,691,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
We have the bones buried in the ground from WWI. We have old videos that are clearer than any BF video. We had some old veterans that survived until the turn of this century. Plus we have the decaying remnants of war as we find the airplanes, tanks, ships and mines. BF believers have absolutely nothing except for their stories.
We have buried remains of humans; that doesn't mean they died in a war we refer to as WWI. Plenty of people, especially men; died with evidence of trauma back then from mining & railroad accidents. Or they could be remains from victims of a different war. Anybody could stage a grainy video that looked old & call it anything they want. So your grandfather remembered WWI ... their grandfathers remembered Bigfoot. We have relics from the industrialized age but that doesn't prove THAT war happened.

Do you have evidence that Columbus landed in the Americas in 1492? Or do you accept that as fact, based on your culturally designated education? Face it. Their history is just as valid as yours.

Old 01-25-2021, 12:33 PM

20,945 posts, read 6,001,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post

You can hunt them all you want to, but I will guarantee you that nobody will find anything. There is simply nothing to find.

Mr. rstevens62 you know me better than that, I don't hallucinate. I work for a pharmaceutical company making life saving vaccines. I don't alter my conscious in any way or take the drugs like you used to take. You have made many post talking about how you were going to find a BF, we are still waiting and you have nothing to show for your time.
I never said that you were hallucinating...What I said was its HIGHLY unlikely ALL the tribes were 'hallucinating' the same exact Sasquatch creature, I would probably go as far to say, that is impossible

Regarding the hard evidence you require...I say its likely, some of these Indian tribes have 'hard evidence' of Sasquatch existence, hair, body parts, weapons, etc...but Native Americans are not out to prove to the world these things exist, in fact, they wish for the the opposite

Old 01-25-2021, 04:04 PM

5,211 posts, read 3,010,310 times
A Bigfoot hunting license. That has deadly disaster written all over it. I hope the local officials consider that. I read it is just to promote the area and merchandise sales.

Old 01-25-2021, 06:14 PM

4,519 posts, read 4,011,159 times
Anyone who follows UFO will remember that guy Richard Doty who was a government DISinformation officer, this is well known now. He claims to want to get the facts out there now that he is retired. (No-one ever retires from the intelligence community) What is not so well known is that the governments of the world all employ people to spread disinformation and to discredit, deny and to distract people from areas of research they do not want looked into. We saw it in UFOs and we saw it in Fukushima by the Japanese government, now we see it in Bigfoot research.

Think about that for a moment and speculate if we may have any such people on here because it is likely that EVERY forum and social platform has these people. It is a fact of the modern world and thats what they are paid to do - lie for the government.

Old 01-25-2021, 06:24 PM

17,779 posts, read 14,064,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coschristi View Post
We have buried remains of humans; that doesn't mean they died in a war we refer to as WWI. Plenty of people, especially men; died with evidence of trauma back then from mining & railroad accidents. Or they could be remains from victims of a different war. Anybody could stage a grainy video that looked old & call it anything they want. So your grandfather remembered WWI ... their grandfathers remembered Bigfoot. We have relics from the industrialized age but that doesn't prove THAT war happened.

Do you have evidence that Columbus landed in the Americas in 1492? Or do you accept that as fact, based on your culturally designated education? Face it. Their history is just as valid as yours.
You can discount history all you want and you can discount the evidence left behind. But you have no evidence of BF, only stories. Regardless if you have a hunt or not, it will not change anything. They will not find anything because there is nothing to find. Go to the library if you want to read fiction, it is loaded with it. Myth does not become reality without evidence.

Old 01-25-2021, 10:13 PM

826 posts, read 707,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
What is not so well known is that the governments of the world all employ people to spread disinformation and to discredit, deny and to distract people from areas of research they do not want looked into. We saw it in UFOs and we saw it in Fukushima by the Japanese government, now we see it in Bigfoot research.
We already know of so many animal species that are closely related to humans.
Why would the govt spread disinformation about Bigfoot specifically? Do Bigfoot know who killed JFK?

Old 01-26-2021, 08:43 AM

20,945 posts, read 6,001,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana07 View Post
We already know of so many animal species that are closely related to humans.
Why would the govt spread disinformation about Bigfoot specifically? Do Bigfoot know who killed JFK?
Versatile used to theorize it was to avoid the eventual debate about whether Sasquatch are entitled to 'human rights' (which would probably lead to their territories being federally protected as welll).

It could be anything about the nature of Sasquatch though, if its too bizarre or weird, the public would have a hard time hearing it.

Old 01-26-2021, 10:01 AM

1,739 posts, read 1,405,206 times
There's nothing new here, folks. Wyoming has been issuing a similar license for years:

https://www.legendsofamerica.com/wy-jackalope/

Old 01-26-2021, 02:45 PM

19,170 posts, read 22,856,153 times
I'm still waiting for the inevitable nightly news report: Bigfoot hunter claims proof of "Supernatural Bigfoot" --- "I shot me a nine-foot man-ape, but by the time I got to the body, it had already transformed into my neighbor's dog. See! Proof that Bigfoot's a shape-shifter!"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal