Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-07-2021, 06:29 PM

1 posts, read 2,569 times

Advertisements

Hi all,
I hope someone here can help - or if not, perhaps direct me somewhere that could?

I've recently had at least two dreams of a particular entity, both extremely vivid. They're nothing like I've ever dreamt before, and have left me with a chill down my spine.
The entity is a tall, thin, beautiful young female with an Asian appearance, in what looks like a traditional costume of folded red and black silk (with long sleeves and a floor-length skirt), and a red wide-brimmed hat. Her eyes were unnaturally large, almond shaped, and almost completely black; and her smile was also very broad with an unnusual number of pristine white teeth.
She didn't speak, but communicated with soft whimper-like noises occasionally to get my attention in the dream.

So the first dream began with me lying in bed, next to my partner who was asleep, while I was awake. I looked towards the corner, and was startled by a figure in the shadows. I was very scared but chose to ignore it, hoping it would go away, and stared straight ahead.
I then felt something climb into bed beside me - me laying completely still, staring at the ceiling, petrified, while this thing just gently lay down next to me and kind of snuggled up against my left arm, then she sighed in contentment. That's all she did, like she was seeking comfort.
Later in the dream, this thing is just following me around, and I get the feeling she wants to play a game. She has a strange, childish sense of humour and I remember forcing myself to laugh at her jokes. I am still very wary of her, but afraid to tell her to go away with the fear that I'd offend her. So she stays, assuming I am her friend.
She then, in an offer of 'friendship', draws two very specific symbols on my face in silver, and says cheerfully 'even if you wash them off, they'll stay there forever'.
I get a very, very powerful sense that she is lonely but very fragile, and that 'rejecting' her would be dangerous.

The second dream was a follow-up to the first, weeks later, where I had tried to wash the symbols off my face and couldn't, so I was left with these faded silver 'tattoos' on each cheek. People in my dream were worried about me, and treating me like something was very, very wrong because I had these marks on my face. Then I woke up.

I could draw the symbols easily, and can upload an image if it'll help, but something's stopping me from putting them on paper (that sounds so silly but I'm a bit irked!)

I hate it. I've never had a dream anything like this in my 35 years - and it's made me nervous to be alone in my house, day or night.

Is there anyone with information or advice on 1) whether this is just a figment of my apparently wild imagination, or something to worry about; and 2) if the latter, how to 'deal' with her while I'm awake to prevent this happening again?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2021, 10:03 PM

6,948 posts, read 6,877,619 times
OK, my thoughts on this - and I could be waaay off. I cannot tell if you are male or female, but my questions are slightly more relevant if you are female. So to start with 3 questions.

Do you or have you ever had any marks on your body when you wake up which were not there when you went to sleep?
Ever had any missing time episodes?
Are you an abductee?

Old 02-08-2021, 02:12 AM

43 posts, read 27,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperfa197 View Post
Hi all,
I hope someone here can help - or if not, perhaps direct me somewhere that could?

I've recently had at least two dreams of a particular entity, both extremely vivid. They're nothing like I've ever dreamt before, and have left me with a chill down my spine.
The entity is a tall, thin, beautiful young female with an Asian appearance, in what looks like a traditional costume of folded red and black silk (with long sleeves and a floor-length skirt), and a red wide-brimmed hat. Her eyes were unnaturally large, almond shaped, and almost completely black; and her smile was also very broad with an unnusual number of pristine white teeth.
She didn't speak, but communicated with soft whimper-like noises occasionally to get my attention in the dream.

So the first dream began with me lying in bed, next to my partner who was asleep, while I was awake. I looked towards the corner, and was startled by a figure in the shadows. I was very scared but chose to ignore it, hoping it would go away, and stared straight ahead.
I then felt something climb into bed beside me - me laying completely still, staring at the ceiling, petrified, while this thing just gently lay down next to me and kind of snuggled up against my left arm, then she sighed in contentment. That's all she did, like she was seeking comfort.
Later in the dream, this thing is just following me around, and I get the feeling she wants to play a game. She has a strange, childish sense of humour and I remember forcing myself to laugh at her jokes. I am still very wary of her, but afraid to tell her to go away with the fear that I'd offend her. So she stays, assuming I am her friend.
She then, in an offer of 'friendship', draws two very specific symbols on my face in silver, and says cheerfully 'even if you wash them off, they'll stay there forever'.
I get a very, very powerful sense that she is lonely but very fragile, and that 'rejecting' her would be dangerous.

The second dream was a follow-up to the first, weeks later, where I had tried to wash the symbols off my face and couldn't, so I was left with these faded silver 'tattoos' on each cheek. People in my dream were worried about me, and treating me like something was very, very wrong because I had these marks on my face. Then I woke up.

I could draw the symbols easily, and can upload an image if it'll help, but something's stopping me from putting them on paper (that sounds so silly but I'm a bit irked!)

I hate it. I've never had a dream anything like this in my 35 years - and it's made me nervous to be alone in my house, day or night.

Is there anyone with information or advice on 1) whether this is just a figment of my apparently wild imagination, or something to worry about; and 2) if the latter, how to 'deal' with her while I'm awake to prevent this happening again?
~

Facing yourself, dealing with profound past / present experiences, powerful emotions, memories, haunting you.

Unresolved issues, needing attention.

Not claiming or concious of, hiding things from yourself.

Experiences making an impact / lasting impression.

Retaining self-independence in overcoming challenges.
(symbols, personal)

Instincts protecting / guiding you.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal