Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-28-2021, 07:26 AM

22,922 posts, read 28,268,441 times

Advertisements

This point in the discussion always reminds me of ...

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2021, 08:23 AM

53 posts, read 49,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam812 View Post
Have you already forgot this one has been debunked ON THIS FORUM.
This video has never been debunked. It has been debated but it's unquestionably real. All attempts have been VAIN alternative theories, contrast to the reality of the recording.
It is as genuine as it get. He may have been paid a suitcase of money to say he made something that he found, others feel that he was threatened and so claim to have staged it.

However, it is clearly a recording of an animal going through metamorphosis and attacking. You, like other disinformants
are trying to dissuade us from accepting a clear fact. But your attempts with scenarios and theories are just bogus.

I'm familiar with the video. It's not new at all.

Old 01-28-2021, 08:48 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,594,254 times
Quote:
Have you already forgot this one has been debunked ON THIS FORUM.
Can you tell me what a REAL Dogman on video would look like then? ( if you believe this one to be fake?)

Old 01-28-2021, 10:49 AM

2,452 posts, read 1,682,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Can you tell me what a REAL Dogman on video would look like then? ( if you believe this one to be fake?)
No I can't because I have never seen anything that wasn't a very obvious fake.

How long have you been researching dogmen? How many times have you actually went someplace to research dogmen in that time? Have you personally found a single thing that would make you believe dogmem exist?

Old 01-28-2021, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Can you tell me what a REAL Dogman on video would look like then?
Like the REAL pegasus video, except hairier and more terrestrial.

Old 01-28-2021, 11:08 AM

2,452 posts, read 1,682,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
Like the REAL pegasus video, except hairier and more terrestrial.
I think I might have seen one in the back of that old B/W REAL video showing giants in Japan. Could also look like the bigfoot on the real poster warning people about bigfoot in the Kentucky woods but with a snout.

Old 01-28-2021, 11:17 AM

Quote:
No I can't because I have never seen anything that wasn't a very obvious fake.

How long have you been researching dogmen? How many times have you actually went someplace to research dogmen in that time? Have you personally found a single thing that would make you believe dogmem exist?
If you do not know what a REAL Dogman looks like...how can you determine that EVERY video you have seen, are all fakes?

To your question...YES, I have found things that make me believe there is something real to this, namely, the local bowling alley incident that Ive been looking into...'something' happened that night, that was clearly, not of the norm, the evidence of that is how police handled the incident, as my retired police detective friend told me, "police do not call in the sketch artist at 1am to render an image, when there was NO CRIME committed, and NO ONE pressing charges of any kind"...

Pus, this case is unique/different, in that it was basically erased from the internet...There are numerous online lists of 'Dogman sightings', most list them by state and year, many are very detailed reports, where the person gets a good look at the creature...why would this 'Dogman sighting' be any different than any other? There was nothing overly extraordinary about the incident, it was just 4 people claiming to see a half man/half canid biped' The fact that this report can no longer be found among other cryptid sightings, is very curious and suspicious.

Old 01-28-2021, 11:18 AM

Quote:
I think I might have seen one in the back of that old B/W REAL video showing giants in Japan. Could also look like the bigfoot on the real poster warning people about bigfoot in the Kentucky woods but with a snout.
LOL, Hey, I have no problem admitting when Im wrong...I was wrong about those incidents.

Old 01-28-2021, 04:06 PM

Quote:
If you do not know what a REAL Dogman looks like...how can you determine that EVERY video you have seen, are all fakes?
Much in the same way I know that this is not a real 400 ft ape:

There are ways that real animals move, look, and behave that it is very hard to take. Sorry, but that video looks fakety fake fake.

Quote:
To your question...YES, I have found things that make me believe there is something real to this
That may be. But the above video is not a convincing example.

Old 01-28-2021, 05:31 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,238,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deerhound View Post
Compare this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZueWOkNFd8
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal