U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2021, 04:00 AM

4,562 posts, read 4,049,310 times

Advertisements

The story behind the Resident Alien series is that this alien crashes and takes on the identity of a doctor in a small town.
One of the kids can see past the human form and sees the alien as it really is, causing problems for the alien.

Of course, no-one believes the kid and thinks he is making it all up.

I was just thinking what would we do if someone in our small town said they too could see the alien behind the human ? We would think they were mentally ill (if they were an adult) or we would also think they were making it up if it was a child saying this. Would it end up a witch hunt, a vampire hunt or a communist hunt?

But...it is quite possible that there are some aliens doing this on Earth at the moment - who knows what they can do with technology which is many hundreds or thousands of years ahead of ours? And...there are people now today who say they can see the alien behind the human, people such as David Icke and others who say the UK's Royal Family and some US politicians are alien lizzards. Are they really mentally ill or seeing the truth and warning us?

David Jacobs has written books warning us of alien hybrids he says are here already.

While these aliens are living amongst us, we are sleeping peacefully in ignorance. Well, most of us are anyway.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2021, 06:38 AM

810 posts, read 279,776 times
I would go with mentally ill or using it for attention and or money.

Old 02-04-2021, 06:59 AM

19,250 posts, read 22,938,912 times
They've been with us for years.

Old 02-04-2021, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
And...there are people now today who say they can see the alien behind the human, people such as David Icke and others who say the UK's Royal Family and some US politicians are alien lizzards. Are they really mentally ill or seeing the truth and warning us?
Icke has never struck me as mentally ill. He strikes me as a fraud and huckster. Kind of a New Age televangelist. Instead of fighting demons and rock and roll, he's fighting lizard people and the House of Windsor.

Old 02-04-2021, 07:33 AM

7,398 posts, read 4,612,647 times
There's plenty of aliens living amongst us and a few post right here on the Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal subforum on an almost daily basis!

Old 02-04-2021, 08:18 AM

14,139 posts, read 7,015,127 times
The theory that there are aliens living among us goes back decades and isn't something just thought about recently. In fact several episodes of Twilight Zone have this scenario as a theme.

Old 02-04-2021, 09:48 AM

21,163 posts, read 6,127,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
Icke has never struck me as mentally ill. He strikes me as a fraud and huckster. Kind of a New Age televangelist. Instead of fighting demons and rock and roll, he's fighting lizard people and the House of Windsor.
It may not be as 'fantastical' as Icke says it is...but I have a feeling he is correct to some degree with this theory.

Old 02-04-2021, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
It may not be as 'fantastical' as Icke says it is...but I have a feeling he is correct to some degree with this theory.
You honestly think Queen Elizabeth II and Boxcar Willie are lizard people?

Old 02-04-2021, 11:33 AM

21,163 posts, read 6,127,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
You honestly think Queen Elizabeth II and Boxcar Willie are lizard people?
No, I do not believe that, (thats the 'fantastical' aspect imo)...

I would not be surprised if 'Reptilians' exist though...However I have to admit, this is a topic I have not done much reading on.

Old 02-04-2021, 11:52 AM

Quote:
I would not be surprised if 'Reptilians' exist though...
Is it possible? Yes. You can't eliminate the possibility with 100% certainty.

But is there a shred of evidence for it? Nope.

Quote:
However I have to admit, this is a topic I have not done much reading on.
Lots of fun youtube videos on it. Save your reading neurons for quality material.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal