Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2021, 10:03 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,589,417 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
So you don't believe it was a bear that Casey saw? That means you don't believe Casey, so why do you assume it was Big Foot? You take a young child's story and try to use it as evidence to support a claim that, with all the information you have about Big Foot, that you cannot prove!

Do you have any idea of how many hours you have spent trying to convince the rest of us that BF is real? You know what it will take to convince us and it isn't a 3 year old child's story!
No, I dont believe a bear would nurture and care for a human child, that happened to be out in the woods alone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2021, 10:28 AM

18,780 posts, read 18,133,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
No, I dont believe a bear would nurture and care for a human child, that happened to be out in the woods alone.
But many people feel it was an imaginary bear and not a real bear. That is why we need more information. You don't go from a young child's statement about a bear to Big Foot without a lot of additional evidence.

Old 02-21-2021, 11:46 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,589,417 times
Quote:
But many people feel it was an imaginary bear and not a real bear. That is why we need more information. You don't go from a young child's statement about a bear to Big Foot without a lot of additional evidence.
I dont know why the kid would make up a bear being there with him...anything is possible I guess, my question is how the kid survived for that long, considering how the weather was, 'something' must have kept him warm/dry, at least some of the time.

Maybe the kid it trying to make a name for himself among the Bigfoot community and make money, as you have suggested others have done? LOL

Any day now, we should expect a book to come out about the incident..."When Sasquatch sheltered me for 3 days"!! HA HA

Old 02-22-2021, 03:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
I dont know why the kid would make up a bear being there with him...anything is possible I guess, my question is how the kid survived for that long, considering how the weather was, 'something' must have kept him warm/dry, at least some of the time.

Maybe the kid it trying to make a name for himself among the Bigfoot community and make money, as you have suggested others have done? LOL

Any day now, we should expect a book to come out about the incident..."When Sasquatch sheltered me for 3 days"!! HA HA
There are obviously more people in the world than there are Big Foot. Considering that you have never seen a BF and nobody has ever trapped a live one or found a dead one, it would be far more likely that a human was the 'something' other than a mythical something!

As far as kids that age making up stories, here is a link to an article posted by a family therapist: https://www.familyeducation.com/life...-makes-stories. Many kids will make up stories to avoid punishment or to get attention. Most children outgrow this by eight years old: https://www.parents.com/kids/develop...h-about-lying/.

Old 02-22-2021, 07:05 AM

6,096 posts, read 3,338,430 times
I don’t really believe in anything supernatural, but just curious what others think about a scenario such as this one.

Seems like it could be 3 different possibilities to me:

1). A Bigfoot that lives undetected in current time. This seems highly unlikely to me, I mean how come nobody has ran into its home cave, or whatever, and given definitive proof?

2). An ancient furry type of human who floats between periods of time using the portal.

3) An alien from Sumerian times who spliced DNA between species and created this dogman, who then also floats between periods of time using a portal that those same aliens (presumably) built?

Are there any other theories out there to explain the Missing 411 phenomenon?

Old 02-22-2021, 04:38 PM

3,179 posts, read 2,128,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
I don’t really believe in anything supernatural, but just curious what others think about a scenario such as this one.

Seems like it could be 3 different possibilities to me:

1). A Bigfoot that lives undetected in current time. This seems highly unlikely to me, I mean how come nobody has ran into its home cave, or whatever, and given definitive proof?

2). An ancient furry type of human who floats between periods of time using the portal.

3) An alien from Sumerian times who spliced DNA between species and created this dogman, who then also floats between periods of time using a portal that those same aliens (presumably) built?

Are there any other theories out there to explain the Missing 411 phenomenon?
We’ll never know what kind of creature sheltered the little boy, all we know is it was warm and large. He could have found an animal burrow or small cave to keep warm in, and maybe some furry creature shared it with him at night.

David Paulides has alluded to a lot of different theories, including Bigfoot, but he’s keeping his theory to himself. I agree with him that the government knows what’s going on with these disappearances. The Park Service knows for sure, they’ve acted very guilty in refusing his FIOA requests and turning him down when he asks for their documents on the victims.

He’s mentioned numerous times that some of the victims seem to have been dropped from above. Would this be from a Bigfoot height, some type of craft or plane? Lots of questions.

Old 02-22-2021, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz22 View Post
We’ll never know what kind of creature sheltered the little boy, all we know is it was warm and large. He could have found an animal burrow or small cave to keep warm in, and maybe some furry creature shared it with him at night.

David Paulides has alluded to a lot of different theories, including Bigfoot, but he’s keeping his theory to himself. I agree with him that the government knows what’s going on with these disappearances. The Park Service knows for sure, they’ve acted very guilty in refusing his FIOA requests and turning him down when he asks for their documents on the victims.

He’s mentioned numerous times that some of the victims seem to have been dropped from above. Would this be from a Bigfoot height, some type of craft or plane? Lots of questions.
There is one natural force that can lift both humans and cows into the air and that is the tornado. There are a few videos of flying cows during those violent storms.

As far as David Paulides here is a Wikipedia article on him: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Paulides. I quote from that article: "Paulides attributes mysterious, unspecified causes to these disappearances, while data analysis suggests that these disappearances are not statistically mysterious or unexpected."

Old 02-22-2021, 06:03 PM

6,941 posts, read 6,869,734 times
I love it when people dismiss the paranormal or cryptid explanation but then offer an unlikely explanation of their own.

Quote:
He could have found an animal burrow or small cave to keep warm in, and maybe some furry creature shared it with him at night
However, we know he was found in a bramble patch/thorn bush, so is a 3 year old boy going to spend 3 days in a burrow, or a cave (along with a huge warm hairy animal) and then go and place himself in a thorn bush waiting to be found?

The same goes for the pile of dry leaves.

I suspect (and this is my "explanation") that whatever kept him warm left him in the thorn bush to try to keep him safe from other animals which may have wanted to eat him.

These kids (according to 411 books) have often been found in remote places and appear to have been left there and they subsequently died or died before they were placed. Perhaps the animal does not know what to do with kids it 'finds'. It knows it wants to look after them, but then when they die or the animal gets bored with them, it seems it leaves the kid somewhere to be found.

These kind of accounts are important to remember because in the future someone will have to argue for the animal to have rights, protection, etc rather than to be hunted, and to show that it is not that dangerous.

Old 02-22-2021, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
I love it when people dismiss the paranormal or cryptid explanation but then offer an unlikely explanation of their own.

However, we know he was found in a bramble patch/thorn bush, so is a 3 year old boy going to spend 3 days in a burrow, or a cave (along with a huge warm hairy animal) and then go and place himself in a thorn bush waiting to be found?

The same goes for the pile of dry leaves.

I suspect (and this is my "explanation") that whatever kept him warm left him in the thorn bush to try to keep him safe from other animals which may have wanted to eat him.

These kids (according to 411 books) have often been found in remote places and appear to have been left there and they subsequently died or died before they were placed. Perhaps the animal does not know what to do with kids it 'finds'. It knows it wants to look after them, but then when they die or the animal gets bored with them, it seems it leaves the kid somewhere to be found.

These kind of accounts are important to remember because in the future someone will have to argue for the animal to have rights, protection, etc rather than to be hunted, and to show that it is not that dangerous.
Many children make up stories. Just ask the experts. They claim that by 7 or 8 that most children stop making up stories. A 3 year old's story is not evidence of anything. It would be great if we got an update, but we don't have one. In the meantime the Great Randi offered a million dollars to anybody that could prove the paranormal and he never had to pay out a dime! So why not wait for evidence that might shed some light on this mystery?

Old 02-22-2021, 10:47 PM

3,179 posts, read 2,128,610 times
Quote:
There is one natural force that can lift both humans and cows into the air and that is the tornado. There are a few videos of flying cows during those violent storms.

As far as David Paulides here is a Wikipedia article on him: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Paulides. I quote from that article: "Paulides attributes mysterious, unspecified causes to these disappearances, while data analysis suggests that these disappearances are not statistically mysterious or unexpected."
It doesn’t sound as though you’ve heard many of his stories. Adults and children have been found in some very mysterious circumstances. There are a lot of complicated stories on 411, and they are mysterious and unexpected as anything I’ve ever heard.

Watch a few Missing 411 stories on UTube, then tell me if you think these are normal occurrences.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal