Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2021, 11:23 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,575,737 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam812 View Post
So the OP is confused and has 2 completely different people labeled as the same person.

LOL, That's so rstevens62.
No, Im not mistaken, I found this at Sasquatch Chronicles! (You all are acting like I spoke to this guy. LOL) I was simply looking their archives and found this podcast, I copied and pasted the brief paragraph in my OP from Sasquatch Chronicles, ( I didnt write it).

And yes, Im aware there is a younger Kris Allen from AI who also sings country music, this 'Kris Allen' is the older one, from TX.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2021, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
I realise you cannot post the whole thing and Tallysmom would not like you do that either, so It would be helpful to post a link, yes please. Maybe in the future when you reference something, you post the link then, so if anyone is interested in reading transcript/listening, they can? :-)
Yes, thats what i should have done, I just assumed people on here would know my OP was copied and pasted from Sasquatch Chronicles, but I guess I was wrong.

Old 02-23-2021, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpstateJohn View Post
Exactly! I thought maybe if someone was doing a search for Kris Allen, it would, and does, show the younger singer.

Ive heard the story before, and while I want to believe him, I just cant.
Where did you hear the story first, Do you recall?

Old 02-24-2021, 03:20 AM

18,780 posts, read 18,119,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Try this link that repeats the information you first gave: https://www.register-herald.com/news...6e667ea46.html. This whole thing got pretty confusing the way you presented the first post on this thread. It sounded as if you were announcing that your Kris Allen was going to post on City Data and we could question him.

So trying to look for information on him we find out there are two singers by the same name. To further get us, me, off track the name Morgan Wallen is thrown in by sst20ts and he is the one that had his music pulled because of a racial slur.

I do blame you for this whole mess because of the way you started this thread. You gave us no links and it looked like we would be able to question this man.

Looking at his history he is not very believable.

Old 02-24-2021, 04:35 AM

5,671 posts, read 5,866,470 times
Quote:
It was either on Finding Bigfoot, or one of those specials on Discovery Channel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Try this link that repeats the information you first gave: https://www.register-herald.com/news...6e667ea46.html. This whole thing got pretty confusing the way you presented the first post on this thread. It sounded as if you were announcing that your Kris Allen was going to post on City Data and we could question him.

So trying to look for information on him we find out there are two singers by the same name. To further get us, me, off track the name Morgan Wallen is thrown in by sst20ts and he is the one that had his music pulled because of a racial slur.

I do blame you for this whole mess because of the way you started this thread. You gave us no links and it looked like we would be able to question this man.

And to make it even better, the article you linked to mentions Kris Allen as the lead singer for the Marshall Tucker Band.

Last edited by UpstateJohn; 02-24-2021 at 05:16 AM..

Old 02-24-2021, 05:14 AM

18,780 posts, read 18,119,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpstateJohn View Post
And to make it even better, the article you linked to mentions Kris Allen as the lead singer for the Marshall Tucker Band.
And we know who to blame for this mess don't we Mr. rstevens62!

Upstatejohn, this thread started off all wrong. Its too bad there is no "Undo" curved arrow at the start of this thread!

Old 02-24-2021, 09:42 AM

Quote:
And we know who to blame for this mess don't we Mr. rstevens62!

Upstatejohn, this thread started off all wrong. Its too bad there is no "Undo" curved arrow at the start of this thread!
Yes, I admit, I should have made it more clear, this was a podcast....although the first thing in the post, I did mention that I came across this on Sasquatch Chronicles, ( I thought that would be enough)

Old 02-24-2021, 09:51 AM

Quote:

That link has some great information in it!!!

Old 02-24-2021, 12:41 PM
KCZ

4,662 posts, read 3,657,222 times
Quote:
Yes, I admit, I should have made it more clear, this was a podcast....although the first thing in the post, I did mention that I came across this on Sasquatch Chronicles, ( I thought that would be enough)
When you're quoting another source, you should IDENTIFY the source (a link to that webpage is most useful to other readers) AND QUOTE the material you copied, either with
Quote:
or with quotation marks. Just copying and pasting is unclear, not to mention plagiarism.

Old 02-24-2021, 03:33 PM

6,503 posts, read 3,430,438 times
Quote:
I saw this on Sasquatch Chronicles, I didnt listen to the podcast, but did some further reading on it, this is the basics...

With four completed albums and his number five in the works Kris Allen is a true super star when it comes to his music and when it comes to his fans. As a native Texan Kris started his music career at a young age, but there were obstacles in the road during his journey that would prove to change the course of his life forever.

Kris Allen is not just a super star within the music industry but he is also well known throughout the paranormal arena, as well as a dedicated Bigfoot investigator.

Kris will be sharing with us an encounter he had as a child as Kris and his family watched in amazement as a Sasquatch was sitting in a tree watching them. Kris said “We thought it was some sort of strange monkey that got loose.” Kris owns a large farm in WV and talks about other encounters he has had with the creatures over the years. Kris says “One of the strangest things I have ever seen was a werewolf like creature that was walking towards my younger son while he played on the farm. I did not know what it was the only way I can describe it is it reminded me of a Hollywood werewolf, like you would see in the movies. As it approached my young son I went after it with my gun….”
I cringed as I read the thread title, hoping it wasn't Kane Brown crying wolf... ha... a second time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal