Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-30-2021, 07:48 AM

102,183 posts, read 107,790,902 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
Plane traced as moving in a zig zag motion merely supports that the pilot was in control and moving to avoid ground traffic control, as it moved carefully crossing and recrossing these "handoff" borders. It strongly supports the pilot suicide theory, particularly when he then moved and dipped over his home town.

However the "speeds the airliner was designed not to achieve" is new to me, I have never heard that proposed. Do you have anything that can support that premise?

The "pings" you are talking about were handshakes, etc. from the telecommunication networks. They were not detected "many miles apart", they show an almost straight course to the south indian ocean that would match the normal aircraft operating speed.
Otherwise local military radar from Malaysia, Indonesia, etc, which was not released until several weeks after the crash because these SE Asian countries basically hate each other and didn't want to disclose military capability, shows a very precise route as described above - a purposeful route to avoid detection by ATC.
This reminds me, that a Vietnamese pilot saw the plane, and tried to radio the pilot. IIRC, he passed the plane and saw the pilot, but got no response. In any case, the pilot was still alive and in control of the plane at that point, after which he suddenly doubled back and headed west over the Malaysian Peninsula. There was no giant UFO anywhere in sight along that route. There were a number of witnesses at various points, including the Malaysian military (or was it Thai?).

So, OP, your story will have to posit a giant,. invisible to others UFO intercepting the plane after it was last sighted by observers on the ground. Do you even know when that was? It seems, you haven't been paying close enough attention to the details.

Last edited by Ruth4Truth; 03-30-2021 at 09:00 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2021, 02:22 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,964,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
This reminds me, that a Vietnamese pilot saw the plane, and tried to radio the pilot. IIRC, he passed the plane and saw the pilot, but got no response. In any case, the pilot was still alive and in control of the plane at that point, after which he suddenly doubled back and headed west over the Malaysian Peninsula. There was no giant UFO anywhere in sight along that route. There were a number of witnesses at various points, including the Malaysian military (or was it Thai?).

So, OP, your story will have to posit a giant,. invisible to others UFO intercepting the plane after it was last sighted by observers on the ground. Do you even know when that was? It seems, you haven't been paying close enough attention to the details.
In following the reports since this event happened, all, ALL eyewitness accounts have been debunked.
The only eyewitness account that hasn't been debunked is mine, and there is no way to prove, or disprove my accounting.

Now to respond to "fisheye".
I am not asking, or telling you to trust me.
I am only telling you what I witnessed.
As for my ability(which by the way, many in the world haver the same ability)is not something you turn on and off like a light switch.
We who have this ability are not in control of it.
What I 'saw" was the plane being sucked into an alien spacecraft.
I did not see it being "dumped" into the ocean.
What I said in one of my post was, I believe the plane was jettisoned into the ocean, once it was devoid of it contents.
That comment was made shortly after some plane parts were supposedly found.
It had absolutely nothing to do with the original vision I had.
You would do well to make sure of your facts before spouting off at the mouth.

You remind me of an old saying, and it certainly pertains to you.
'Make sure the brain is engaged before putting the mouth in gear"

Old 03-30-2021, 06:26 PM

18,780 posts, read 18,121,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
In following the reports since this event happened, all, ALL eyewitness accounts have been debunked.
The only eyewitness account that hasn't been debunked is mine, and there is no way to prove, or disprove my accounting.

Now to respond to "fisheye".
I am not asking, or telling you to trust me.
I am only telling you what I witnessed.
As for my ability(which by the way, many in the world haver the same ability)is not something you turn on and off like a light switch.
We who have this ability are not in control of it.
What I 'saw" was the plane being sucked into an alien spacecraft.
I did not see it being "dumped" into the ocean.
What I said in one of my post was, I believe the plane was jettisoned into the ocean, once it was devoid of it contents.
That comment was made shortly after some plane parts were supposedly found.
It had absolutely nothing to do with the original vision I had.
You would do well to make sure of your facts before spouting off at the mouth.

You remind me of an old saying, and it certainly pertains to you.
'Make sure the brain is engaged before putting the mouth in gear"
OK, so what purpose has your vision served except to promote CALGUY? Has it brought closure to the families of the 239 passengers and crew that were on board that aircraft? Perhaps you should make your avatar in bold letters or have little flashing lights around your name?

I don't mean this as an attack, but it is a serious question: where are the people that were onboard that plane? Where is the plane? Don't give me: It doesn't work that way! If you have a true gift use it to help others, besides yourself. You have contributed nothing to ease the pain and suffering of the friends and relatives of the people that died on that flight. You cannot tell us where anybody is or even where the plane is located.

Old 03-30-2021, 07:49 PM

6,931 posts, read 6,864,193 times
Unfortunately most of the people on that plane are collateral damage and died needlessly. Either there were perhaps one or two who were trying to 'export' things they should not have been 'exporting' and the psychopaths in the agencies were determined to stop it, or there was one man who was sad, depressed, and selfish and wanted to end it all. I do not think we will ever know unless we get a whistleblower come out and tell us (if it was the agencies).

As they say "stuff happens' and some people are just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Life is not fair from a human perspective.

Old 03-30-2021, 11:01 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,964,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
OK, so what purpose has your vision served except to promote CALGUY? Has it brought closure to the families of the 239 passengers and crew that were on board that aircraft? Perhaps you should make your avatar in bold letters or have little flashing lights around your name?

I don't mean this as an attack, but it is a serious question: where are the people that were onboard that plane? Where is the plane? Don't give me: It doesn't work that way! If you have a true gift use it to help others, besides yourself. You have contributed nothing to ease the pain and suffering of the friends and relatives of the people that died on that flight. You cannot tell us where anybody is or even where the plane is located.
Fisheye, what I would suggest is, you research "remote vision".
We who have this ability are able to "see" things most cannot.
We only get glimpses of events, and that is all.
I can't tell you where the people on that plane ended up, nor their fate.
We are not naysayers or fortune tellers.
We can only relate what we "witness.", and nothing more.

I am not looking for gold stars, or my name in lights.
I saw something, just as I have other events, and made public what I saw, no more, no less.
I have posted about other events I have "witnessed" over the years, and this ill fated flight was no different.
The big difference from this event, and those I experienced in the past is, those events were visions that solved , and brought closure to them, while this flight event was only the beginning of the event, and I did not experience anything beyond the airliner being moved into a spacecraft.
Anything beyond the original vision is speculation.

I do however have my beliefs of what took place once the airliner was aboard the craft.
It probably made some fast erratic movements, to remove itself from the scene of the abduction.
Once the contents of the airliner were removed, and it was of no further use to the captors, I believe it was jettisoned from the craft, landing in the ocean, then the craft sped away to it's destination.

Why this one particular airliner was abducted, and the fate of it's passengers, are two issues that I don't believe will ever be answered.
I think to understand this entire event, relayed in this public forum, one would do well to research how some of us are able to "see" beyond human eyesight.
I think you may find remote vision, and other psychic abilities are quite common.

One thing I have found on this forum, as well as others is, when people don't take the time and effort to learn, they tend to ridicule things they know nothing about, simply because they throw up shields to cover their ineptness.

Old 03-30-2021, 11:31 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,578,158 times
Quote:

I saw something, just as I have other events, and made public what I saw, no more, no less.
I have posted about other events I have "witnessed" over the years, and this ill fated flight was no different.
The big difference from this event, and those I experienced in the past is, those events were visions that solved , and brought closure to them, while this flight event was only the beginning of the event, and I did not experience anything beyond the airliner being moved into a spacecraft.

I do however have my beliefs of what took place once the airliner was aboard the craft.
It probably made some fast erratic movements, to remove itself from the scene of the abduction.
Once the contents of the airliner were removed, and it was of no further use to the captors, I believe it was jettisoned from the craft, landing in the ocean, then the craft sped away to it's destination.

Why this one particular airliner was abducted, and the fate of it's passengers, are two issues that I don't believe will ever be answered.
I think to understand this entire event, relayed in this public forum, one would do well to research how some of us are able to "see" beyond human eyesight.
I think you may find remote vision, and other psychic abilities are quite common.

One thing I have found on this forum, as well as others is, when people don't take the time and effort to learn, they tend to ridicule things they know nothing about, simply because they throw up shields to cover their ineptness.
Many people have tried to find commonalities among abduction victims, but no one has really been able to find any, it appears to be totally random, effecting all cultures, and walks of life, they take young kids, old people, middle aged people, etc etc. Its safe to say they probably do have their reasons for picking people, but its not something we can ever understand.

Although, THIS event...taking an ENTIRE plane load of people, that has to be significant for some reason, I can think if no other similar 'mass abduction', that was as bold as this one was!

I like to think all the passengers are dead (and not suffering any kind of torment), but something tells me, at least some of them are still alive and not 'comfortable'

Old 03-31-2021, 01:55 AM

6,931 posts, read 6,864,193 times
Aliens are supposed to abduct people from the same family through generations, which would make sense if they are trying to follow a genetic line. You identify the characteristics you want and then follow that gene line down the generations. On the way, you implant them with your tracking device (in their brain) and then you have placed an "ownership" marker on that person and you also know where they are so you can pick them up at any time in the future (also alerts you if anyone else has taken them off-planet too).

Old 03-31-2021, 05:09 AM

18,780 posts, read 18,121,941 times
Quote:

Basically our government scrapped the remote viewing program because they felt they got no useful information. That is what I am accusing you of. You have no idea of who, what, where, when or how. We are no better off with your insight. At least the searches yielded some of the debris traced back to the plane.

Old 03-31-2021, 09:01 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,578,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Basically our government scrapped the remote viewing program because they felt they got no useful information. That is what I am accusing you of. You have no idea of who, what, where, when or how. We are no better off with your insight. At least the searches yielded some of the debris traced back to the plane.
The program was scrapped because the results were not precision enough to be used how the Govt wanted to use them...in no way does that mean remote viewing doesnt work

Old 03-31-2021, 09:18 AM

2,450 posts, read 1,675,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
The program was scrapped because the results were not precision enough to be used how the Govt wanted to use them...in no way does that mean remote viewing doesnt work
Pretty rare for someone to scap something that actually works. Like I have said many times I used to believe all this stuff. From what i remember the percentage of results being correct was very similar as people just making a wild guess.

Things that do not work get scrapped.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal