Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-01-2021, 01:13 AM

18,780 posts, read 18,133,005 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
The program was scrapped because the results were not precision enough to be used how the Govt wanted to use them...in no way does that mean remote viewing doesnt work
It also means that there is no way that it predictively works! Anybody that guesses enough times will get something right.

Our government wanted a program that could 'see' what our enemy was doing. They did not want people working for them that said: It doesn't work like that! Like I keep saying; CALGUY's vision helps nobody except himself. We have people in institutions that make many outrageous claims. What makes one person more believable than the next - evidence. We have no evidence of an alien abduction with the missing flight. We do have evidence of a crash at sea. CALGUY changed his story when evidence of the crash washed ashore.

Think of this like our government. If they did have people that could 'see' what is happening, would they not want to hear more about the circumstances? If aliens were doing stupid abductions like Flight 370, would we not want to know who or where they came from? We don't want 'viewers' that tell us this is what happened and I am the only person in the whole world that knows the truth! The concept is ridiculous and why torture the relatives and friends with these unfounded speculations?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2021, 06:32 AM

14,993 posts, read 23,885,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
Again you are wrong.

ONE MORE TIME AND PLEASE TRY TO GT IT RIGHT THIS TIME.
Beyond the actual vision, the rest is speculation, and my own beliefs.
I did not "see" what happened to the plane after it entered the craft.
I suspected it was emptied of it's contents.
Perhaps the only thing taken out of the airplane was it's passengers, and the rest dumped into the ocean.
Who knows?

Your statement that I changed my mind due to circumstances is completely false.
I suspect anything that happened once the plane was aboard, could be open to all kinds of theories, and comments.
The truth of the matter is, for many years I have had the ability to "see" beyond the human experience, and that is a fact.

The event involving flight #370 was just another one of my visions.
I have a fairly decent track record with the seven visions of the past, so this eighth one is no different.
What makes this one spectacular is the subject matter, and people are just not ready to accept this could, or did happen.

You ,as well as the others that doubt this entire event, obviously know little to nothing when it comes to remote vision, and because of that lack of knowledge, you lack the credentials to argue any point concerning the disappearance of the flight, and my vision of it.

I was a "witness" to it, were were you at 11pm on March 9th 2014?
Once again, for the sake of comparison, show me bodies, or anything at all relating to humans that were on that plane.
It is a vast planet, and not one item relating to a human aboard the flight has ever been discovered.
You can make all the excuses you want to defend your position as to why nothing pertaining to a human was ever found ,and I contend that is because they never saw this planet again.
It would appear the lack of evidence of any human remains shortly after the incident, and all the time since, is a strong indicator of what actually happened to the passengers, that I was witness to.
Bob, I find your visions entertaining but sooner or later I have to give in and confront the absurdity of your claims:
A quick search brings up this post from 2016:
https://www.city-data.com/forum/unex...l#post45146628

"Many of the visions have come to pass, just as I "saw" them.
When I first heard of the plane's disappearance, I immediately saw the plane being sucked into an alien aircraft, then the craft sped away at an astonishing speed.
Nothing has convinced me it was anything other than an abduction."

"PLANE" sucked up then the alien aircraft sped away tells me that your first vision was that everything including the plane was taken, this and other posts in the aviation forum indicates you stuck to that belief and the airplane was taken. I see no indication of your speculation in other threads. I submit you have since changed your story when it was confirmed pieces washed up from the plant (in fact in the above thread you are calling it "manufactured evidence". You, sir, are a fake!

In regards to your tiresome human remains argument: Lack of bodies is a strong indicator of absolutely zilch, nothing, you are only fooling yourself. "Shortly after the incident" is a non-starter argument. They were not only initially searching the wrong area, but the site where the aircraft went down was too remote and they still have yet to identify exactly where it went down.

Last edited by Dd714; 04-01-2021 at 06:44 AM..

Old 04-01-2021, 12:34 PM

8,551 posts, read 10,973,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
Bob, I find your visions entertaining but sooner or later I have to give in and confront the absurdity of your claims:
A quick search brings up this post from 2016:
https://www.city-data.com/forum/unex...l#post45146628

"Many of the visions have come to pass, just as I "saw" them.
When I first heard of the plane's disappearance, I immediately saw the plane being sucked into an alien aircraft, then the craft sped away at an astonishing speed.
Nothing has convinced me it was anything other than an abduction."

"PLANE" sucked up then the alien aircraft sped away tells me that your first vision was that everything including the plane was taken, this and other posts in the aviation forum indicates you stuck to that belief and the airplane was taken. I see no indication of your speculation in other threads. I submit you have since changed your story when it was confirmed pieces washed up from the plant (in fact in the above thread you are calling it "manufactured evidence". You, sir, are a fake!

In regards to your tiresome human remains argument: Lack of bodies is a strong indicator of absolutely zilch, nothing, you are only fooling yourself. "Shortly after the incident" is a non-starter argument. They were not only initially searching the wrong area, but the site where the aircraft went down was too remote and they still have yet to identify exactly where it went down.
As I said in another post, everything beyond what I actually saw is speculation.
I didn't "change" my" story", as you call it, one bit.
Once parts of the airliner were found, there was no reason to believe the plane was still aboard the spacecraft, as I had felt earlier.

Remember, this was not what I saw, what I saw was, the plane being sucked into the space craft, and nothing more.
You tell me what is so wrong about one being able to change one's opinion based on evidence?
To me, having seen that plane going aboard the space craft, and later that same plane(if it is the same one) winds up in the ocean.
That tells me it was jettisoned from the craft, once it was no longer needed.

If your mind is incapable of believing this fact, that is on you, but calling someone fake, because you do not have the ability to grasp others abilities, you should not be wasting your time on this forum.
Perhaps your time would be better spent in the kiddie's forum.

Old 04-01-2021, 12:49 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,589,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
It also means that there is no way that it predictively works! Anybody that guesses enough times will get something right.

Our government wanted a program that could 'see' what our enemy was doing. They did not want people working for them that said: It doesn't work like that! Like I keep saying; CALGUY's vision helps nobody except himself. We have people in institutions that make many outrageous claims. What makes one person more believable than the next - evidence. We have no evidence of an alien abduction with the missing flight. We do have evidence of a crash at sea. CALGUY changed his story when evidence of the crash washed ashore.

Think of this like our government. If they did have people that could 'see' what is happening, would they not want to hear more about the circumstances? If aliens were doing stupid abductions like Flight 370, would we not want to know who or where they came from? We don't want 'viewers' that tell us this is what happened and I am the only person in the whole world that knows the truth! The concept is ridiculous and why torture the relatives and friends with these unfounded speculations?
That is wrong.

Here is a good example of why, If the govt wanted to know where in Russia weapons stockpiles were located, a person could guess, guess, and guess some more, but possibly never get the correct location.

If I asked you to guess what the make and model of the car I drove...what are the chances you could guess the right answer? (lets say I gave you 50 guesses), do you think you could get the right answer eventually? LOL

Old 04-01-2021, 01:50 PM

I bring this subject every year around the anniversary of the event, and to date it still remains a mystery, especially with no evidence of bodies, anywhere on the planet, be it land or sea.
After seven long years, the possibility of finding anything of human description pertaining to flight #370 is remote at best, even if by some miracle they are still alive, existing on some distant planet.

This will be my last thread concerning this event.
It is doubtful we will ever know the fate of the people onboard.
I think many would rather they met a watery death, as opposed to having been taken to some distant, unknown planet to face what we all know is the unknown.
It is only natural to not want to engage the unknown`, but that in no way takes away from the facts it exist, and more often than not, the human capacity to understand much of the unknown is lacking.

Some in this world have the ability to reach beyond the standard of the human capacity, but because these abilities are not within the scope of what we term human rationality, more often than not, they are met with skepticism, and in my case, ridicule.
I fully understand those who are skeptic, and though I think it is counterproductive to ridicule, it is understandable.
It is called human nature.

This issue about flight #370 is not about me, but more in line with the abilities some of us are endowed with.
To many (most), because this ability is not understood, then it surely does not exist.
There is much for the human race to learn, but many times(and by design) we are not equipped to further our knowledge of things we no little about.

This event has been a pertinent subject in the unknown, and I am glad that I were a part of it.

Old 04-01-2021, 02:15 PM

14,993 posts, read 23,885,876 times
Quote:
As I said in another post, everything beyond what I actually saw is speculation.
I didn't "change" my" story", as you call it, one bit.
Once parts of the airliner were found, there was no reason to believe the plane was still aboard the spacecraft, as I had felt earlier.

Remember, this was not what I saw, what I saw was, the plane being sucked into the space craft, and nothing more.
You tell me what is so wrong about one being able to change one's opinion based on evidence?
To me, having seen that plane going aboard the space craft, and later that same plane(if it is the same one) winds up in the ocean.
That tells me it was jettisoned from the craft, once it was no longer needed.

If your mind is incapable of believing this fact, that is on you, but calling someone fake, because you do not have the ability to grasp others abilities, you should not be wasting your time on this forum.
Perhaps your time would be better spent in the kiddie's forum.
But, really, you did change your story. Even above you are changing your story. You have it written in black and white. You saw the plane sucked into the spacecraft AND, rather than "nothing more" as you say above, you are quoted as saying it speeded away with the plane aboard. Why do you leave that part out? Dude you are not honest with us. Later you reported that the aircraft would never be found and that what floated on shore was "manufactured evidence"...I take until the proof was overwhelming that the plane parts that did wash ashore were 100% confirmed as from the airliner.

I have no problem with you changing your story, maybe your "vision" had a commercial break and you missed something, but be honest with us.

By the way, your other "vision" about Hillary dropping out of the race for president in 2016 that was in that link I posted - that never happened.

Old 04-01-2021, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
But, really, you did change your story. Even above you are changing your story. You have it written in black and white. You saw the plane sucked into the spacecraft AND, rather than "nothing more" as you say above, you are quoted as saying it speeded away with the plane aboard. Why do you leave that part out? Dude you are not honest with us. Later you reported that the aircraft would never be found and that what floated on shore was "manufactured evidence"...I take until the proof was overwhelming that the plane parts that did wash ashore were 100% confirmed as from the airliner.

I have no problem with you changing your story, maybe your "vision" had a commercial break and you missed something, but be honest with us.

By the way, your other "vision" about Hillary dropping out of the race for president in 2016 that was in that link I posted - that never happened.
Oh, off with my head, I forgot to mention in a post today, about something that happened seven years ago,
How ever shall I live with such a terrible mistake?

People such as I who have this remote vision ability aren't always correct in what they vision, however evidence to date seems to point to the passengers meeting the fate I believe they met, based on that vision.
Out of seven visions, being wrong once is understandable.
The one concerning Hillary did not materialize, but all the rest did.

Obviously you did some checking on my posting history, so why not copy and paste the post I made a year before Jeb bush suspended his campaign?
I 'saw" that happening a year before he did it, and I posted it here.
As for "changing my mind", what is wrong with that , if the evidence points to a different outcome than one presumes?
We are all guilty of that.
I honestly think many, you included, posting in this thread , actually fear I may be right in what I witnessed, and it scares the living hell out of you, and you can't come to grips that it could be the actual truth as to what happened.

Sub consciously you don't want to believe, so make up all kinds of foolishness to ward off your true feelings regarding the issue of flight #370, and my ability to hone in on what actually happened.
Oh, one more question, how many "visions" have you had that the outcome was the exact mirror image of what you envisioned?
I have six to date in my favor.

Old 04-01-2021, 08:19 PM

2,187 posts, read 8,006,893 times
Quote:
There is a huge difference between dreaming something, and witnessing an event.
What you experienced is more in line with a subconscious premonition.
You heard of the event, and later dreamt of the passengers onboard.
In the event involving flight #370, I was wide awake, watching the late nightly news when the station broke in with breaking news.
The reported had only stated these words before I had the vision of the event, "A Malaysian airliner is reported missing".

I saw with in seconds what happened to the aircraft.
The reporter had not even finished his sentence when I had that vision of the aircraft being sucked into a space craft.
As I have stated in numerous treads since this event happened in 2014, I have had other visions that have turned out to be just as I had "seen" them, mostly dealing with people's disappearance.
No I hadn't heard of the event when I had the dream. I woke up to the news of it the next morning. The dream happened the night the event happened. This isnt an unusual occurrence. Runs in the female side of the family . My mother would tell me to answer the phone but the phone hasn't rang is a very small example. Her mother had it too. All kinds of stuff happens with feeling presences to having dreams that random or well l known dead people are them. I have also told that some of my dreams are Astral projections. I try desperately to ignore it all and make it go away.

Old 04-01-2021, 09:28 PM

18,780 posts, read 18,133,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
That is wrong.

Here is a good example of why, If the govt wanted to know where in Russia weapons stockpiles were located, a person could guess, guess, and guess some more, but possibly never get the correct location.

If I asked you to guess what the make and model of the car I drove...what are the chances you could guess the right answer? (lets say I gave you 50 guesses), do you think you could get the right answer eventually? LOL
What is wrong? Our government spent billions on spy satellites and spy planes to find out what the Russians were doing. They tried to get good answers from remote viewing and the program failed. That is why we still have spy satellites and don't have remote viewers anymore.

CALGUY claims he had this vision and what he does is remote viewing. He has no idea what race of aliens took the people and plane. He has no idea where the people or plane is located. The only thing he wants is for us to believe in his ability - which isn't going to happen without some supportive evidence. All I see is a self-promoter. Nobody benefits from his 'vision' except him. He is of absolutely no help to anybody else because, according to him, "it doesn't work that way"!

Old 04-01-2021, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
What is wrong? Our government spent billions on spy satellites and spy planes to find out what the Russians were doing. They tried to get good answers from remote viewing and the program failed. That is why we still have spy satellites and don't have remote viewers anymore.

CALGUY claims he had this vision and what he does is remote viewing. He has no idea what race of aliens took the people and plane. He has no idea where the people or plane is located. The only thing he wants is for us to believe in his ability - which isn't going to happen without some supportive evidence. All I see is a self-promoter. Nobody benefits from his 'vision' except him. He is of absolutely no help to anybody else because, according to him, "it doesn't work that way"!
If you would like some "supportive evidence" of my ability, you need to look no further than the post I made in 2014 concerning Jeb Bush suspending his campaign.
I had that vision a year before he suspended his campaign, and posted it on this forum right after I had that vision.

Now if you will, please tell all of us how one is supposed to get information from an alien craft as to the "race" of the aliens.
For all I know, they could have been Russian spies aboard that space craft.
How would I have any way of knowing, without actually seeing them?
Your statements are really off the wall.
I saw no aliens on the craft, just the cargo bay on the space ship open, with the airliner being sucked into the cargo area of the ship, then the cargo door closed, and the craft sped away.

I posted a picture showing exactly what I witnessed years ago, when this event was playing out.
I think the entire vision took less than 15 seconds. at most.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal