Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-09-2021, 05:49 PM

8,503 posts, read 10,916,437 times

Advertisements

Which only proves the airliner was in some kind of contact with a satellite, though no one onboard was sending the signals.
That could have happened if the airliner had been jettisoned from the space craft.
The communication from the crew was turned off at 1:21 am MT, and nothing further transmitted until "handshakes" occurred at different times.

Those, especially the last handshake, according to the record, was supposedly initiated from the plane.
Again, that last handshake in no way meant their were people aboard.
The report stated the plane could have been in one of two positions(An "arc" I believe it was called.)
That would account for it being jettisoned, and was "free falling" into the ocean, with no apparent direction.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2021, 06:13 PM

18,764 posts, read 18,054,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
Which only proves the airliner was in some kind of contact with a satellite, though no one onboard was sending the signals.
That could have happened if the airliner had been jettisoned from the space craft.
The communication from the crew was turned off at 1:21 am MT, and nothing further transmitted until "handshakes" occurred at different times.

Those, especially the last handshake, according to the record, was supposedly initiated from the plane.
Again, that last handshake in no way meant their were people aboard.
The report stated the plane could have been in one of two positions(An "arc" I believe it was called.)
That would account for it being jettisoned, and was "free falling" into the ocean, with no apparent direction.
You have no supporting evidence to back up your vision. Also your vision helps nobody except you personally - I have this 'gift' and nobody else knows the truth! But when asked where the plane or passengers are located you tell us: "it doesn't work that way". This is why remote viewing was abandoned. If you cannot give us the information we need; then why give it?

Old 04-09-2021, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
You have no supporting evidence to back up your vision. Also your vision helps nobody except you personally - I have this 'gift' and nobody else knows the truth! But when asked where the plane or passengers are located you tell us: "it doesn't work that way". This is why remote viewing was abandoned. If you cannot give us the information we need; then why give it?
It may help you to gain some knowledge about remote viewing.
Remote viewing for the most part is done in a matter of seconds, not minutes or hours.
This is perhaps why the government gave up on it .
Government wanted more facts, just as you do, but remote viewing could be compared to someone taking a snapshot.
Looking at a snapshot, you do not know what happened before, or after the picture was taken.
When I stated "it doesn't work that way", that meant remote viewing is instantaneously done.
It may last for a millisecond, or as long as 10 or 15 seconds.
You seem to want more from remote viewing, and more just isn't available.
Do yourself a favor, and read up on the subject of remote viewing.

In answer to your question, "Then why give it", People with this ability are few and far between, and perhaps , as in my case, it becomes a catalyst for people who want to know more about things that could be called paranormal, and remote viewing is an ability that could be termed paranormal.
Some people like to delve into things they don't completely understand, which is a good reason to express that one has the ability of remote viewing.
If nothing else, it is a learning experience.

Old 04-09-2021, 06:46 PM

6,918 posts, read 6,833,736 times
Talk about banging our head against a brick wall! As we all get older we get more fixed in our habits and ideas and it becomes more and more difficult to consider things which are not 'comfortable' or usual for us. The trick to not being a pain in the backside when we are older is to be more open to ideas which do not go along with our current thinking. As I get older, I try to keep this in mind.

Calguy, why are you trying so hard to push your theory that a spacecraft sucked up the MH370, kept its occupants and then spat out the plane? What do you gain from convincing everyone or anyone that your theory is correct and what can be done about it now, if it is correct? Nothing unfortunately, since we do not even know who is piloting these UFO craft.

Really, you are never going to convince everyone of any theory, and after a time, there is nothing more to add. Maybe we can discuss the agendas of the aliens and why they would want to take people in the first place - but this too has been discussed may times, so it may be the right time to just move onto another aspect of this case where there might be more second hand witness evidence to be found. People who worked for the government in the investigation perhaps? People who worked for the satellite company, people who worked for the Australian Search and Rescue centre which acted as base for the search area? All these people can fill in small pieces of the puzzle because there is still a lot which we dont know. After all, we only know the pieces which have been reported in the press at the time and the released information since then. Most of this event was 'managed' news.

There was a company which offered to do a bathometric scan of the the sea bed at the alleged crash site area a couple of years later. They offered to pay for it themselves unless the craft was found. At the time, I emailed them and asked what would happen to the data they collected but heard nothing back from them(surprise, surprise). The scans must have cost them millions and was very high risk so I suspect that this was somehow paid for by the government of some country, maybe the Malaysians, Chinese or a CIA front company? Perhaps there is an underwater base out there in the very deep ocean, who knows? It IS one of the remotest parts of our planet.

Old 04-09-2021, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Talk about banging our head against a brick wall! As we all get older we get more fixed in our habits and ideas and it becomes more and more difficult to consider things which are not 'comfortable' or usual for us. The trick to not being a pain in the backside when we are older is to be more open to ideas which do not go along with our current thinking. As I get older, I try to keep this in mind.

Calguy, why are you trying so hard to push your theory that a spacecraft sucked up the MH370, kept its occupants and then spat out the plane? What do you gain from convincing everyone or anyone that your theory is correct and what can be done about it now, if it is correct? Nothing unfortunately, since we do not even know who is piloting these UFO craft.

Really, you are never going to convince everyone of any theory, and after a time, there is nothing more to add. Maybe we can discuss the agendas of the aliens and why they would want to take people in the first place - but this too has been discussed may times, so it may be the right time to just move onto another aspect of this case where there might be more second hand witness evidence to be found. People who worked for the government in the investigation perhaps? People who worked for the satellite company, people who worked for the Australian Search and Rescue centre which acted as base for the search area? All these people can fill in small pieces of the puzzle because there is still a lot which we dont know. After all, we only know the pieces which have been reported in the press at the time and the released information since then. Most of this event was 'managed' news.

There was a company which offered to do a bathometric scan of the the sea bed at the alleged crash site area a couple of years later. They offered to pay for it themselves unless the craft was found. At the time, I emailed them and asked what would happen to the data they collected but heard nothing back from them(surprise, surprise). The scans must have cost them millions and was very high risk so I suspect that this was somehow paid for by the government of some country, maybe the Malaysians, Chinese or a CIA front company? Perhaps there is an underwater base out there in the very deep ocean, who knows? It IS one of the remotest parts of our planet.
We all have a right to our opinion, and views.
If for some reason you don't or can't agree with what I have presented, you are free to voice your opinion, but what is to be gained by trying to ignore, and make excuses for what I absolutely believe happened that fateful night?
Just because you and others feel it could never happen, does not mean it didn't.
As I stated over the years, since this event, I have a pretty good track record with my vision ability.
Actually the only one that did not happen was the vision concerning Hillary Clinton, and all the rest resulted in exactly as the vision I had of them.

This vision I had, can never be proven, because of the circumstances involved ,and to most people, (most posting in these threads over the years) it did not happen as described, only because they believe it could never happen.
To that I reply, show me some undeniable evidence that it wasn't as I stated.
Bring me a body, and that is tangible evidence , but outside of that, there is nothing so far , given as evidence, that could prove anything different than the events I witnessed in that vision.
If you were to ask someone who has this remote vision ability, "how, and why do you get these visions?", their answer would most likely be, "they just happen".

Old 04-09-2021, 11:45 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,517,812 times
We are all pretty sure of what we believe in with this incident...but lets be honest, if there were any 'strange or mysterious details' (which the FAA and Govt knew about)...common sense says they would definitely try to COVER IT UP or use some other rational theory!

What are the odds they would go breaking into TV networks and announce that a 'UFO/UAP had taken a plane and/or plane load of people'?!!! Cmon now, be serious, they would never do such a thing.

Heck, look at the recent thread we had on the Dytalov incident...what did the Govt do at first with that incident....attempt to cover it up! lol

Old 04-10-2021, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
We are all pretty sure of what we believe in with this incident...but lets be honest, if there were any 'strange or mysterious details' (which the FAA and Govt knew about)...common sense says they would definitely try to COVER IT UP or use some other rational theory!

What are the odds they would go breaking into TV networks and announce that a 'UFO/UAP had taken a plane and/or plane load of people'?!!! Cmon now, be serious, they would never do such a thing.

Heck, look at the recent thread we had on the Dytalov incident...what did the Govt do at first with that incident....attempt to cover it up! lol

I have said the exact thing regarding this event.
Even if any government had proof of this airliner disaster as being as I have state, they would not say one word about it, because that would cause world wide panic.
If one cold supply evidence of an abduction, all governments would deny that evidence exist.

Old 04-10-2021, 05:18 AM

18,764 posts, read 18,054,457 times
Quote:
It may help you to gain some knowledge about remote viewing.
Remote viewing for the most part is done in a matter of seconds, not minutes or hours.
This is perhaps why the government gave up on it .
Government wanted more facts, just as you do, but remote viewing could be compared to someone taking a snapshot.
Looking at a snapshot, you do not know what happened before, or after the picture was taken.
When I stated "it doesn't work that way", that meant remote viewing is instantaneously done.
It may last for a millisecond, or as long as 10 or 15 seconds.
You seem to want more from remote viewing, and more just isn't available.
Do yourself a favor, and read up on the subject of remote viewing.

In answer to your question, "Then why give it", People with this ability are few and far between, and perhaps , as in my case, it becomes a catalyst for people who want to know more about things that could be called paranormal, and remote viewing is an ability that could be termed paranormal.
Some people like to delve into things they don't completely understand, which is a good reason to express that one has the ability of remote viewing.
If nothing else, it is a learning experience.
How can you describe it as a learning experience if you cannot tell us the details of what you saw? You gave us nothing and then changed your story when they started to find pieces of the plane. You haven't proven anything other than you want to beat us into submission.

I looked into a lot of this stuff many years ago, I am not going to revisit that information because it did not go anyplace. Many wanted to do the remote viewing for all the wrong reasons, like spying on a girlfriend or checking out your business competition. But it did not help them anymore than it is helping you or us to find out the truth behind this catastrophe.

It might still take us years, but I am sure we will find out the truth. I am also 100% certain that it will not have anything to do with you alien spacecraft.

Old 04-10-2021, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
How can you describe it as a learning experience if you cannot tell us the details of what you saw? You gave us nothing and then changed your story when they started to find pieces of the plane. You haven't proven anything other than you want to beat us into submission.

I looked into a lot of this stuff many years ago, I am not going to revisit that information because it did not go anyplace. Many wanted to do the remote viewing for all the wrong reasons, like spying on a girlfriend or checking out your business competition. But it did not help them anymore than it is helping you or us to find out the truth behind this catastrophe.

It might still take us years, but I am sure we will find out the truth. I am also 100% certain that it will not have anything to do with you alien spacecraft.
Well, you certainly have a right to your opinion.
Once again, remote viewing just happens, it isn't like you can turn it on and off like a light switch.
You seem to demand that remote viewing should tell "more" than it does.
Apparently the government shares your view, but at the risk of repeating myself, remote viewing does not work that way.
Those who think it should work different than it does, are completely uninformed on the principals of remote viewing.

Old 04-10-2021, 12:36 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,517,812 times
Quote:
Well, you certainly have a right to your opinion.
Once again, remote viewing just happens, it isn't like you can turn it on and off like a light switch.
You seem to demand that remote viewing should tell "more" than it does.
Apparently the government shares your view, but at the risk of repeating myself, remote viewing does not work that way.
Those who think it should work different than it does, are completely uninformed on the principals of remote viewing.
I wish it worked that way too...I would be a lottery winner today! LOL

I chalk it up to people just not understanding these kinds of things, they have seen too many movies and exaggerated depictions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal