Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2021, 06:12 AM

5 posts, read 2,348 times

Advertisements

Is strange how literally everyone forgot about Malaysia Flight 370.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2021, 09:06 AM

18,780 posts, read 18,121,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonymontanaaO7O View Post
Is strange how literally everyone forgot about Malaysia Flight 370.
I don't think that anybody forgot about it, we just do not have any new information.

Welcome to the forum!

Old 03-04-2021, 09:34 AM

14,993 posts, read 23,877,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
In 6 days, it will be 7 years since this tragedy happened.
I still believe (though many scorned me) it was an alien abduction, and nothing has surfaced(bodies, bones, clothing, luggage etc.) to make me believe otherwise.
That's not correct - much has washed up on African shores (where the currents lead from the south indian ocean) that was traced to the crash. This includes parts of the fuselage and personal effects.

Bodies and bones obviously would not last too long due to the effects of salt water, scavengers, microbes, etc, to make that lengthy "voyage". I think I had to explain in a thread a year ago or so the basic decomposition process of a human body, it was like explaining to a 5 year old, and that person still didn't get it. Was that you?

Old 03-04-2021, 09:54 AM

552 posts, read 223,000 times
I watched a very in depth YouTube video that was very well researched.

The computer models recreating the flight path show the plane ( not the simulator, the actual plane)
was purposely flown around the senior pilots childhood home area where he grew up. It was a
deliberate deviation away from the planned official flight path.

The flight that the plane took using radar signals that bounced and were recorded ( claps ) show the
flight was in the air until the gas tanks ultimately ran out of fuel.

Senior pilot for some unexplained reason was criminally insane, he decided to commit mass murder
and ultimately suicide.

I have a friend who works as a therapist at an asylum for the criminally insane, housing people who
were declared insane after being found guilty of their crimes, institutionalized for the public safety
instead of prison. The list of atrocities is beyond comprehension. People are capable and willing
to do so much evil, unfortunately.

Old 03-04-2021, 10:42 AM

9,576 posts, read 7,323,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
There were fragments found of it in 2015. And if aliens wanted to abduct humans there are easier ways than a jetliner screaming through the sky. All the aliens would have do is land and say they want 1000 humans to come aboard their craft and millions would gladly volunteer.
Well said, I would think many people that posted in this very thread (I'm not naming names, but you know who you are), would be more than happy to volunteer!

Old 03-04-2021, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylerrose View Post
I watched a very in depth YouTube video that was very well researched.

The computer models recreating the flight path show the plane ( not the simulator, the actual plane)
was purposely flown around the senior pilots childhood home area where he grew up. It was a
deliberate deviation away from the planned official flight path.

The flight that the plane took using radar signals that bounced and were recorded ( claps ) show the
flight was in the air until the gas tanks ultimately ran out of fuel.

Senior pilot for some unexplained reason was criminally insane, he decided to commit mass murder
and ultimately suicide.

I have a friend who works as a therapist at an asylum for the criminally insane, housing people who
were declared insane after being found guilty of their crimes, institutionalized for the public safety
instead of prison. The list of atrocities is beyond comprehension. People are capable and willing
to do so much evil, unfortunately.
He did indeed make that flyover over his home town.

That was my conclusion as well, from all available research that I did back then when this topic made the forum rounds - pilot suicide. It's also not as rare as you think, there have been several incidents in commercial aviation history.

There is also some evidence that Malaysian authorities hushed up some of this information on just how troubled this pilot was, probably as they didn't want to diminish the reputation of there State Flagship Airlines.

Old 03-04-2021, 11:15 AM

1,386 posts, read 998,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Personally I still think it was something to do with the US agencies who destroyed it because the Chinese Silicon Valley employees who were on that flight may have taken some sensitive technology back with them. To me, it is inconceivable that the agencies do not have a good 'view' from space of all things flying in ALL areas of the world. Someone from the agencies knows what happened and they are not saying, and I do not think we can blame the aliens.
May have taken some sensitive tech? If that were the case, the US would be shooting down a lot of Asian airliners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
Military operations typically involve hundreds of people. No way would most participate in this, nor would they keep it quiet if it happened.
^^^^^^^^^This. That kind of operation would have involved a lot of people. Even if most or all voluntarily particiapted, the US govt simply couldn't keep that quiet. Which is one of the reasons I reject the whole "US govt/deep state is all powerful" argument for a lot of the these occurrences. The US Government couldn't keep them a secret. To argue otherwise is to attribute the US Government with WAAYYY more competence than it deserves. (Which is also why I reject the theory that the US Navy shot down Flight 800 over Long Island. I was in the Navy, and all of the Navy guys I talked to said the same thing: "If the Navy had done it, there's no way they could have kept it quiet.")

It's not like there's one guy on a Navy ship who has his finger on the button, and everybody else is in a cocoon, where they can't see or hear anything. Most of the ship is involved in a missile shoot, especially if the ship's at General Quarters (and it would have been).

Keep in mind there's also a risk/benefit analysis to be done. What's the benefit for the US to shooting down the aircraft? It keeps state secrets from falling into the hands of the Chinese. What's the possible downside? The US role is discovered and is implicated in an act of war. I just don't see it happening.

--

Old 03-04-2021, 12:27 PM

I guess the OP is going to bring this topic up every year.

Last year thread:
https://www.city-data.com/forum/unex...malaysian.html

Previous year thread (before it was locked by mod for "assful of nonsense"):
https://www.city-data.com/forum/unex...ate-mh370.html

Last edited by Dd714; 03-04-2021 at 12:35 PM..

Old 03-04-2021, 12:32 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,578,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill790 View Post
May have taken some sensitive tech? If that were the case, the US would be shooting down a lot of Asian airliners.

^^^^^^^^^This. That kind of operation would have involved a lot of people. Even if most or all voluntarily particiapted, the US govt simply couldn't keep that quiet. Which is one of the reasons I reject the whole "US govt/deep state is all powerful" argument for a lot of the these occurrences. The US Government couldn't keep them a secret. To argue otherwise is to attribute the US Government with WAAYYY more competence than it deserves. (Which is also why I reject the theory that the US Navy shot down Flight 800 over Long Island. I was in the Navy, and all of the Navy guys I talked to said the same thing: "If the Navy had done it, there's no way they could have kept it quiet.")

It's not like there's one guy on a Navy ship who has his finger on the button, and everybody else is in a cocoon, where they can't see or hear anything. Most of the ship is involved in a missile shoot, especially if the ship's at General Quarters (and it would have been).

Keep in mind there's also a risk/benefit analysis to be done. What's the benefit for the US to shooting down the aircraft? It keeps state secrets from falling into the hands of the Chinese. What's the possible downside? The US role is discovered and is implicated in an act of war. I just don't see it happening.

--
Wait a minute...you say that 'so many people being involved' and maintaining the secret is not possible...but in regards to UFOs being 'experimental man made aircraft...LOTS of people can be involved and keep the secrets for years/decades...?

Old 03-04-2021, 12:45 PM

15,637 posts, read 26,242,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
I guess the OP is going to bring this topic up every year.

Last year thread:
https://www.city-data.com/forum/unex...malaysian.html

Previous year thread (before it was locked by mod for "assful of nonsense"):
https://www.city-data.com/forum/unex...ate-mh370.html
No, I had an assful of the nonsense. You guys don’t see all the deleted posts.

This isn’t a paid position, and I don’t like to work.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal