Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-07-2021, 12:52 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,578,158 times

Advertisements

Billy Corgan is the Smashing Pumpkins singer, he mentioned this incident on Howard Sterns show, but he did not go into much detail about it, according to his responses to Sterns questions, it appears like Corgan may have been sexually intimate with this shapeshifter.

Smashing Pumpkins' Billy Corgan Hints At Identity Of Shapeshifter - AlternativeNation.net

The strange part about this (imo), is how serious Stern takes the claim, Ive listened to another of Sterns show, where a guy is talking about Dogman and Stern absolutely blows him off, doesnt take it serious at all, he laughs and tells the guy, "there are no dog people out in the woods". LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2021, 02:26 PM

5,527 posts, read 3,247,667 times
Was she a shapeshifter or did he just sober up?

Old 03-07-2021, 02:33 PM

8,975 posts, read 10,201,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avondalist View Post
ROFL...

Oh Billy, I just love him.

Old 03-08-2021, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avondalist View Post
Well, Corgan avoided answering whether it was male or female...when stern pressed, Corgan just said "a person was naked'...so who knows?

He never said much more about it according to everything Ive read, which is strange in itself...

I do believe there are people out there that have somehow acquired the ability to 'shapeshift', I wish I knew more about it, but I will say, it looks to be associated with Native American culture.

What I really want to know about this..is where the 'physical mass' comes from, when they change form, (especially when they change into something non-human)...does the 'mass' just manifest out of thin air? or is it maybe manipulation of the quantum realm? (if Quantum theories are correct, ANYTHING can change into anything, at any time)!! Its pretty crazy to think about.

Old 03-08-2021, 06:59 AM

22,913 posts, read 28,249,166 times
This is one of those, "Consider your source" moments. Hey, I liked a couple of Smashing Pumpkins albums in my day, but let's not delude ourselves. Billy Corgan is weird.

Doesn't necessarily mean he's wrong. But if all we have to go on is his testimony, I have to admit I find him a less than plausible witness.

Old 03-08-2021, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
This is one of those, "Consider your source" moments. Hey, I liked a couple of Smashing Pumpkins albums in my day, but let's not delude ourselves. Billy Corgan is weird.

Doesn't necessarily mean he's wrong. But if all we have to go on is his testimony, I have to admit I find him a less than plausible witness.
I found it interesting that Corgan refused to go into much detail about it...9 times out of 10, when someone is making something up, (to either get attention or some other weird reason)...they will talk about it non stop and have no problems going into detail about it.

Plus, Corgan could have really embellished the story if he wanted to, (but he did the opposite).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal