Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2021, 10:14 AM

215 posts, read 127,241 times

Advertisements

I was rushing to write that post ( I still am lol), but let me clarify : )

The picture I took: I took a picture of my kid and friend at the mall. The orbs appeared over my kid only.

@Ruth4truth speculated that the orbs could be due to anxiety etc. I like this explanation, but it doesn't fit exactly in this case. When we were at the peak of a stressful situation, the orbs were not present in the photos. The orbs appeared after the person trying to help us passed away.

I believe the orbs represented that person's spiritual energy.

There is more to this story, but for now, I just want to state that seeing orbs / spirits can represent something positive : )

If I were the OP, I would smudge her room and I would talk with her about her nightmares to get to the bottom of what is distressing her so much.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2021, 10:16 AM

215 posts, read 127,241 times
@rstevens62 That may be true sometimes, but I don't believe all orbs/spiritual energy are negative in nature. : )

Old 03-12-2021, 10:29 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,581,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apolona1721 View Post
I was rushing to write that post ( I still am lol), but let me clarify : )

The picture I took: I took a picture of my kid and friend at the mall. The orbs appeared over my kid only.

@Ruth4truth speculated that the orbs could be due to anxiety etc. I like this explanation, but it doesn't fit exactly in this case. When we were at the peak of a stressful situation, the orbs were not present in the photos. The orbs appeared after the person trying to help us passed away.

I believe the orbs represented that person's spiritual energy.

There is more to this story, but for now, I just want to state that seeing orbs / spirits can represent something positive : )

If I were the OP, I would smudge her room and I would talk with her about her nightmares to get to the bottom of what is distressing her so much.
Yes, I think if we heard about the nightmares, there would be a theme to them.

Old 03-12-2021, 10:51 AM

1,094 posts, read 883,052 times
It's dust. Whether or not the dust appears depends on the activity in the room and where the light sources are.

Old 03-12-2021, 11:02 AM

102,188 posts, read 107,809,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
EDIT: This really troubles me because we have a "worried mom" as the OP suggests. I mean this is all fun to speculate and do as a hobby until we have someone really troubled by this. We've seen this before here where there was a health issue and people passed it on as supernatural, thus delaying the person going to the hospital to get a REAL diagnosis and potentially impacting there health. A person and child is on the other side of the PC here. The child has nightmares, perhaps there is a health issue and mom should consult with a medical doctor (not a witch doctor). Please don't encourage it. What, is this mom going to take her child to an exorcist now? Let's get out of this medieval thinking and eliminate the most common reasons, at least as a start.
Worried Mom - there is also a Parenting Forum is CityData that you can post in to address your child's nightmares.
Well, my first suggestion was, that the nightmares could be caused by sleep apnea, and she might consider taking the child for a sleep exam, at some point. The next suggestion I made, speculated that the child's anxiety or other strong emotions could be the cause of the orbs. I didn't say anything about some kind of spirit possession requiring an exorcism. I don't recall that anyone else did, either. I guess the OP is thinking, that the orbs may be evidence of a deceased friend or relative returning to visit the child.

Old 03-12-2021, 07:17 PM

552 posts, read 223,062 times
I would like to recommend some very reputable people on YouTube to watch and contact for help.

The first one is Intuitiview, her name is Kim and she is a wonderful angel of a person. She grew up
Mormon, and she is a sensitive. Take a look at her videos where she speaks alone, and send her
an email if you wish. She is as wise as she is sensitive. She features guest speakers sometimes,
which is why I suggest you watch just her to see what she has to say.

The second person I recommend is Susan Lynn- Psychic Medium. She sounds a bit wacky, but she
is a actually a very sensible and most grounded person. She grew up not understanding her gifts,
now she feels comfortable and she just sounds wacky describing what to her is just natural. She
is just a talker and she is a bit loud but always polite and professional.

The third person is Gary Champion, Psychic Medium. He too was a child sensitive. His demeanor
and voice is very quiet, but he is a real medium.

The forth person I recommend is Dianne's Tarot. She reads tarot cards but she is definitely psychic.
Very reputable person and very helpful. She offers excellent, very affordable ( 10 bucks a month,
I think) classes in meditation and such. Another amazing, extremely reputable psychic intuitive.

The fifth person I recommend is Milou H. Polycarpe, Psychic medium. He is from Haiti, lives in
the U.S. but his accent is heavy. You can call him and ask him a free question during his live
shows. He has a Facebook page as well. He is very helpful and very psychic. All his videos
are live shows, unlike the prerecorded ones that I mention above. Again, very grounded and
sane person of intellect and thoughtfulness.

All these people I mention are for real. They all have videos where they explain their childhood
experiences and how they found their particular fields. None of them sell you a bunch of crap or
anything strange or negative. They all support themselves just fine and have long track records
of clarity and trustworthy reputations. You can watch all their videos and not spend a dime.
You can email Kim from Intuitiview and probably receive a response. Any of them I mention
only post content that is family friendly and safe for your daughter to watch if you wish to show
her any of the videos they post. Anyone of them knows all about orbs and can definitely help
you and your daughter with your questions and thoughts.

Last edited by Tylerrose; 03-12-2021 at 07:42 PM..

Old 03-12-2021, 09:51 PM

552 posts, read 223,062 times
One more YouTube channel recommendation to watch, and this one may be the most
helpful. Sterling Psychic Medium. He is a dad, he has a daughter and his channel is
smaller so a comment left for him in the comment section may help get you a question
answered. Again, a very reputable person, he does not post anything political like the
previous named channels do. Sterling tends to adhere to spiritual topics. He is a
deadpan stickler for the facts, and is the easiest choice perhaps for your daughter to
watch and feel comfortable listening to. Very gentle, professional and most intelligent
person, he would love to have you subscribe to his channel for free.

Old 03-14-2021, 01:01 AM

7 posts, read 3,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
You mentioned nightmares and bad dreams...could you describe some of them she has had, and/or if the nightmares are always the same, (or similar themes)?

They are always of family members or of herself being hurt in some way. That's really the only thing that is similar with them all. How it happens is always different. She did have one dream where she was walking around the house (old apartment we no longer live in) and EVERYTHING started talking to her. She said they were all saying scary things to her. She said it was literally everything in our home right down to paint siting on the table that started talking to her saying "scary things" to her. She didn't say what it said just kept saying it was scary stuff.

Old 03-14-2021, 01:06 AM

I could easily support this theory if my daughter did not share a room with her older sister. I only see them when my little one is in there and her bed is further from the camera then her sisters is...

Old 03-14-2021, 01:26 AM

I want to thank you all for your replies and no, I am def not the type to write and disappear as I am really looking for advise on this. I am open to all different views in regards to this. I am and always have been sensitive. I've always had nightmares growing up and didn't like the dark much because I could always feel the energies around me. My little one shows a lot of the same "signs" as I did at her age. I already thought about the possibility of it being the type of energy she may be giving off. She tends to feel what others do and will react to it. I did not ever think to connect sleep apnea with bad dreams. Sleep apnea is something that runs deep in my family, and I believe I may have a form of it myself. I will def be bringing it up at her next Dr visit to see if I can have her tested. The only common theme with her nightmares is that they involve family members and usually revolve around them or herself being hurt in some way. In many dreams they die... the way it happens is always different. The only dream that really worried me was one that she had in an apartment we no longer live in. She had a dream that EVERY single thing in the house started talking to her. Even small inanimate objects and they were telling her "scary things" her words not mine.... I think I may have answered all questions. So sorry if I missed any, I tried to read through all the replies. Again, thank you all for reading and taking the time to respond. I really didn't think I would get any replies...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal