Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-02-2021, 05:09 PM

8,553 posts, read 10,978,234 times

Advertisements

I have done extensive research in anything having to do with spiritual/paranormal, and what I am told is, reincarnation into beings is relative to the world that particular spirits inhabit.
We on earth, be they human, or animal, always reincarnate into what we are.
Animals reincarnate into animals, and humans into humans, and they never cross.
Spirits of all worlds are able to transgress to other worlds through out the universe, and often become a "part" of that world they traveled to.

A spirit that felt obliged to be of a particular world, would reincarnate into a being relative to that particular world.
The man that felt he was a horse in a previous life may feel the previous life was that of a horse, but that is not possible on this planet.
It is possible in another life his spirit lived in a world where horses were the predominant species.
Incarnating into a horse would be a natural occurrence.
From my understanding, there are many, many worlds in the universe, and each has it's particular group of beings.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2021, 05:45 PM

78,409 posts, read 60,593,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
I have done extensive research in anything having to do with spiritual/paranormal, and what I am told is, reincarnation into beings is relative to the world that particular spirits inhabit.
Spirits of all worlds are able to transgress to other worlds through out the universe, and often become a "part" of that world they traveled to.

A spirit that felt obliged to be of a particular world, would reincarnate into a being relative to that particular world.
The man that felt he was a horse in a previous life may feel the previous life was that of a horse, but that is not possible on this planet.
It is possible in another life his spirit lived in a world where horses were the predominant species.
From my understanding, there are many, many worlds in the universe, and each has it's particular group of beings.
Now THIS is the truly unfathomable and I agree with you.

Wasn't that long ago in a sense that we didn't know what atoms were, how the sun worked or that black holes existed.

These days most of the matter in the Universe is a mystery lol.

We even now know that time and even space are malleable so good lord what we don't know is insanely vast and where might we be 500 years from now in our understanding of alternate dimensions and so forth.

That being said, the world is full of bad and wrong ideas like the guy that drank radiation laced drinks for "health" in the early 1900's (ending predictably). For every visionary, there are thousand out there just playing a hunch or trying to make a buck etc. so there needs to be some discernment.

Old 05-02-2021, 05:49 PM

6,456 posts, read 3,978,943 times
Probably half of the ten-year-old girls you ask would say the same, lol.

Old 05-02-2021, 05:56 PM

85 posts, read 32,084 times
we have a few horses, One says he use to be a tree ```

Old 05-02-2021, 08:34 PM

23,597 posts, read 70,412,676 times
Have you ever really watched politicians and thought to yourself "My Gahd! He looks so much like a horse's ...!?"

Old 05-03-2021, 01:32 AM

6,948 posts, read 6,874,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post

I dont mean to be disrespectful to your beliefs, but didn't you ask what happens when an animal has gone as far as it can spiritually? Where does it go? Do you ask any questions or do you just listen and note it down as a fact for your investigations?

Lets take horses as an example:
How does a horse or any other animal progress spiritually? How do they start out on their spiritual journey? What do they aim to achieve, what is their purpose in the Earth reality?

Old 05-03-2021, 01:34 PM

3,563 posts, read 5,377,574 times
Default I was a racehorse...........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
You beat me to it.

I'd elaborate, but it's pasture bedtime. I only reveal my past lives whinny want to. Besides, I can't hang out here furlong.
the only thing I remember as a racehorse was seeing "Smelly Onion" peel by me, and "Banana" slipping alongside. My buddy, "Toilet Paper" lapped up the rear. If I recall, "Cabbage" won.....by a head.

Old 05-03-2021, 01:36 PM

8,553 posts, read 10,978,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
I dont mean to be disrespectful to your beliefs, but didn't you ask what happens when an animal has gone as far as it can spiritually? Where does it go? Do you ask any questions or do you just listen and note it down as a fact for your investigations?

Lets take horses as an example:
How does a horse or any other animal progress spiritually? How do they start out on their spiritual journey? What do they aim to achieve, what is their purpose in the Earth reality?
You must have me confused with someone else.
I never asked the questions you posted, and I wouldn't have to because I know the answers to them.

All spirts, be it animal, human, or whatever have one, and only one goal their entire existence, and that is to be welcomed into this place we humans call "heaven".
Unless a spirit is what is called of "ultimate purity", that goal of being with the creator of all things can never be realized.
This is the reason spirits incarnate over and over again in an effort to gain knowledge, and purity.

The problem you are having is, you can't distinguish between the material being, and the spirit.
I can tell this by the question you asked, "How does a horse or other animal progress spiritually.?"
The answer is, the horse/animal/human, does not progress spiritually, their spirit does.

The purpose in an earth, or other world reality, is to gain knowledge, and learn from mistakes.

As I stated, the ultimate goal is to be reunited with the creator of all things, and live in eternity with the creator.
To do that, one MUST BE absolutely pure in it's entire being.
Again, don't confuse the horse/animal/human , but focus on the spirit of these beings, for it is the spirit, not the being that is in control, always.
All beings, be it human, animal, or something unknown to us, are but a tool for the spirit with in each of us.
In the physical lifetime of any one of these, the objective is to create an environment worthy of ascending to that special place.

Many spirits fail on that journey, which is why incarnation is necessary.
I will give you an example of "spirit failure", and use the human experience as that example.

Not all spirits are "good" spirits, and that is shown in many humans.
A person that steals, robs, murders, rapes etc, has a spirit inside, bent on destruction, and moral decay, and only through a series of reincarnations can it ever hope to change it's ways.

When a person commits these crimes, it is actually the spirit with in committing these crimes, the human is just the "tool" being used to carry out the deeds the spirit dictates.

The flip side of that is "good" spirits.
These are the ones who are successful in just about every facet of their lives.
They are well on their way to becoming pure.

So, at the risk of repeating myself, try not to confuse the material being with that of the spirit, for it is the spirit that is always superior.

Old 05-03-2021, 03:08 PM

11,054 posts, read 6,643,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by harry chickpea View Post
Have you ever really watched politicians and thought to yourself "My Gahd! He looks so much like a horse's ...!?"
LOL. Politicians are an insult to the fabulous equine hindquarters!

Old 05-03-2021, 10:06 PM

88,580 posts, read 84,795,337 times
A horse walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Why the long face?'
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal