Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2021, 11:37 AM

9,576 posts, read 7,271,153 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
What was the flight number for the plane that hit the Pentagon? Does anyone know?
American Airlines Flight 11 - 8:46AM slams into the north face of the North Tower (1 WTC)

United Airlines Flight 175
- 9:02AM slams into the south face of the South Tower (2 WTC)

American Airlines Flight 77 - 9:37AM slams into the western side of The Pentagon

United Airlines Flight 93 - 10:03AM slams into the ground in Shanksville, PA
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2021, 01:12 PM

12,742 posts, read 9,261,525 times
Quote:
What was the flight number for the plane that hit the Pentagon? Does anyone know?
Flight 77.

Old 05-28-2021, 01:18 PM

12,742 posts, read 9,261,525 times
Quote:
Why would media continually air and show the WTC towers being struck, but never show the Pentagon?

There should also be quite a bit of surv footage as the plane approaches the Pentagon...again, with the WTC towers, Media regularly shows the planes on approach, from all sorts of directions and angles...but the Pentagon? NOPE, not that Iv ever seen.
Here's the video that was released. It's not clear because of the low frame rate, among other things. Security video wasn't high-def in those days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SL2PzzOiF8

Old 05-28-2021, 01:24 PM

2,413 posts, read 1,641,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjseliga View Post
American Airlines Flight 11 - 8:46AM slams into the north face of the North Tower (1 WTC)

United Airlines Flight 175
- 9:02AM slams into the south face of the South Tower (2 WTC)

American Airlines Flight 77 - 9:37AM slams into the western side of The Pentagon

United Airlines Flight 93 - 10:03AM slams into the ground in Shanksville, PA
One of the few things in life that I remember exactly what I was doing and where I was when it happened. We never listened to the radio at work but for some strange reason we did that morning.

Old 05-28-2021, 03:30 PM

800 posts, read 533,048 times

Old 05-28-2021, 03:43 PM

Default More photos

11 Septembre 2001 - Forum ReOpen911 / Les d?bris du Pentagone

Last edited by margaretBartle; 05-28-2021 at 04:04 PM.. Reason: Add link

Old 05-28-2021, 04:20 PM

Default There's clearly no plane here

11 Septembre 2001 - Forum ReOpen911 / Les d?bris du Pentagone

Old 05-28-2021, 08:08 PM

4,175 posts, read 4,415,428 times
In regards to telephone calls from the airplanes on 9/11, it is an unexplained mystery how the 'story' changed, and even with the change, it still provides problems of the "official narrative". Somethings were simply not technologically possible, yet the 2001 interviews with recipient of phone call provide a distinct problem to the narrative of what happened. So flight 93 below 5,000 feet phone calls may have occurred, but the couple others could not have happened as explained at the time they did unless those planes were not where the public has been told they were.

Point PC-4: Cell Phone Calls from the Planes: The Second Official Account | Consensus 911

There is a lot of other evidential problems pointed out in the official government story one can readily peruse at this site ^^ for those interested.

I realize many will want to believe the government version of the conspiracy that occurred that day, but other mysterious things are that the strike at the Pentagon conveniently came the day after Rumsfeld mentioned in a government inquiry about the $2.3 Trillion unaccounted for in military spending.

https://911truth.org/2-3-trillion-missing-and-counting/

Last edited by ciceropolo; 05-28-2021 at 08:23 PM.. Reason: additional

Old 05-29-2021, 05:27 AM

18,755 posts, read 18,029,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjseliga View Post
Really, , there were plenty of eyewitnesses that were driving on Washington Boulevard, Interstate 395, and Columbia Pike that witnessed the crash that morning, as did people in Pentagon City, Crystal City, and other nearby locations.

Motorist Mary Lyman, who was on I-395, saw the airplane pass over at a "steep angle toward the ground and going fast" and then saw the cloud of smoke from the Pentagon.

Afework Hagos, a computer programmer, was on his way to work and stuck in a traffic jam near the Pentagon when the airplane flew over. "There was a huge screaming noise and I got out of the car as the plane came over. Everybody was running away in different directions. It was tilting its wings up and down like it was trying to balance. It hit some lampposts on the way in."

USA Today reporter Mike Walter was driving on Washington Boulevard when he witnessed the crash:

I looked out my window and I saw this plane, this jet, an American Airlines jet, coming. And I thought, 'This doesn't add up, it's really low.' And I saw it. I mean it was like a cruise missile with wings. It went right there and slammed right into the Pentagon.

Terrance Kean, who lived in a nearby apartment building, heard the noise of loud jet engines, glanced out his window, and saw a "very, very large passenger jet". He watched "it just plow right into the side of the Pentagon. The nose penetrated into the portico. And then it sort of disappeared, and there was fire and smoke everywhere."

Tim Timmerman, who is a pilot himself, noticed American Airlines markings on the aircraft as he saw it hit the Pentagon.

There was debris from American Airlines Flight 77 found on the grounds of the Pentagon where it hit and throughout the building itself, including the 2 "black boxes".

There were 189 fatalities, 64 on the plane and 125 in the Pentagon. Out of the 189 fatalities, investigators were able to positively ID the remains of 184 of them.

Watch the video from the security camera(link below), keep an eye on the dark green/black on the right side of the frame, a little more than half way up. At the 1:26 mark a bright white or silver object enters the frame over that dark green/black spot, at the 1:27 mark it slams into the building and there's a giant fire ball.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:P...y_Camera_1.ogv

If that was a hoax, it was a pretty damn good one!
I played the video in your link over and over again. It does state: "No higher resolution available". But I was curious about the seconds following the 1-minute 24-second mark. That second it looks like the nose of the plane approaching from the right. But then it disappears - it might be just because of the high rate of speed or the poor resolution? But it looks like the plane's approach was almost on the ground. Such a low approach might have been planned by the terrorist to keep the defense systems from activating?

Old 05-29-2021, 11:05 AM

9,576 posts, read 7,271,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciceropolo View Post
In regards to telephone calls from the airplanes on 9/11, it is an unexplained mystery how the 'story' changed, and even with the change, it still provides problems of the "official narrative". Somethings were simply not technologically possible, yet the 2001 interviews with recipient of phone call provide a distinct problem to the narrative of what happened. So flight 93 below 5,000 feet phone calls may have occurred, but the couple others could not have happened as explained at the time they did unless those planes were not where the public has been told they were.
I thought most of the phone calls from the planes that day, were through those phones that were in the back of seat headrests, remember those!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal