Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-20-2021, 10:40 PM

6,931 posts, read 6,864,193 times

Advertisements

I came across this website today and thought it was useful for those who want to investigate this topic further. It is interesting to see to distribution of these creatures as they have been reported across Northern USA. Further down the page there are regional maps too.

mangani's maps and Bigfoot organisations list
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2021, 05:54 PM

6,205 posts, read 7,456,256 times
Sorry, I don’t understand. How do you view the map and locate the precise point where the Bigfoot had been seen? Those points shaped like squares are the size of large cities….

Old 10-22-2021, 04:44 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,578,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerGurlHeather View Post
So, basically everywhere in the US and yet not a single bone from a dead one. I can walk into any woods and find a skeleton of ten animals in a day exploring, and yet I've never seen a primate bone out there.
They are not 'normal animals'...there is something supernatural/paranormal/magical/other about them.Ive never seen one, (not even a maybe incident) but I do believe there is something to all the reports.

Old 10-22-2021, 07:55 PM

20,024 posts, read 20,826,797 times
Jesus Christ there’s like one of these groups on every corner. Sooooo many of them.

Old 10-23-2021, 06:06 AM

5,671 posts, read 5,868,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oberon_1 View Post
Sorry, I don’t understand. How do you view the map and locate the precise point where the Bigfoot had been seen? Those points shaped like squares are the size of large cities….
I think this was abandoned at some point as nothing works like it use to, if its the same map I saw 8 or 9 years ago.

Or, its a new map that doesnt have the bigs worked out jst yet.

Old 10-24-2021, 02:02 PM

6,205 posts, read 7,456,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpstateJohn View Post
I think this was abandoned at some point as nothing works like it use to, if its the same map I saw 8 or 9 years ago.

Or, its a new map that doesnt have the bigs worked out jst yet.
Yeah. Would like to find out about encounters in specific locations. What happened, when and how. Kind of a large database.

Old 10-24-2021, 08:55 PM

6,931 posts, read 6,864,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerGurlHeather View Post
So, basically everywhere in the US and yet not a single bone from a dead one. I can walk into any woods and find a skeleton of ten animals in a day exploring, and yet I've never seen a primate bone out there.
There are no fossils of chimpanzees, even though these animals have been around for a long long time. Why is that? Because the conditions have to be very specific for fossils to be created in the first place.

Since their habitat is generally in the forest, there are fewer bones found in the forest environment probably because there are more animals per area than out on the plains. More animals per area means more to eat and drag away the carcass of a dead 'un lying in the forest.

We really dont know how intelligent Bigfoot is. We also do not know whether he is more human-like or more ape-like. There are reports of hearing them having some kind of language which suggests it might be more human-like. Apes cannot form words or speak as they dont have the necessary physical voice-box to do it. (see here)

Would you know a primate bone if you came across one? What are the characteristics we should be looking for out there when we walk in the woods? I think unless we are skilled in identifying bones of different animals, we probably would not recognise one unless of course, it was not a small animal. In that case it could be a number of the larger predators which live there. I mean how many people who walk the woods are trained in that kind of subject and can accurately identify a bone as belonging to an ape rather than a human or bear for example?

Old 07-18-2022, 12:43 PM

24 posts, read 20,067 times
Google The Bigfoot Mapping Project. May be more current.

And...err, I kinda doubt anyone can find the bones of ten dead animals in any one day. In just five days, this is how fast a deer decomposes (time-lapse):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsUjYTEKgaM Not many souvenirs left.

Folks would get a much better idea of how smart Sasquatch really are if they actually listened to those who have had experiences/encounters with them. And there are a LOT! Unfortunately, people too afraid to embrace truth and prefer to bury their heads in the sand will never listen to those who do know. :::shrug::: Can't MAKE people listen or learn. It's easier for them to make fun of those who have had experiences. Whatever....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal