Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2021, 11:30 AM

13,060 posts, read 7,493,946 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamaraSavannah View Post
An opposite amplitude pulse to cancel it out?
aka, noise cancelation
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2021, 11:33 AM

4,510 posts, read 2,651,635 times
Ummm..

well, what would Occam's razor tell you?

Old 12-06-2021, 11:47 AM

22,913 posts, read 28,249,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
You are correct in saying WE do not know what they are...but surely, considering the number of decades our govt has been involved...they must at least be on the right track by now, or know something?
That's an assumption for which we have no evidence. Might be true. Might not. But it isn't a given.

The smartest queen bee in the smartest hive in the world still has no idea what your cell phone is, much less how it works.

Old 12-06-2021, 12:18 PM

18,780 posts, read 18,121,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
That's an assumption for which we have no evidence. Might be true. Might not. But it isn't a given.

The smartest queen bee in the smartest hive in the world still has no idea what your cell phone is, much less how it works.
There would be no sonic boom if my speculation is right about some advanced form of holographic projection for military deception. The idea of creating projections that register on radar, but really is not there, would have all kinds of military advantages. Our enemies would waste munitions, expose the locations of their defense systems, and could be deceived as to where an actual attack might take place.

I do not know if it is possible, but if lasers could be focused and heated up the air, maybe that would register on the radar? It would be a great skunk-works project and could account for many of the UFO sightings. Gravity would not affect it and speed would be no problem.

Old 12-06-2021, 11:28 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,578,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
There would be no sonic boom if my speculation is right about some advanced form of holographic projection for military deception. The idea of creating projections that register on radar, but really is not there, would have all kinds of military advantages. Our enemies would waste munitions, expose the locations of their defense systems, and could be deceived as to where an actual attack might take place.

I do not know if it is possible, but if lasers could be focused and heated up the air, maybe that would register on the radar? It would be a great skunk-works project and could account for many of the UFO sightings. Gravity would not affect it and speed would be no problem.
How could they determine the rate of travel speed, and also the descent/ascent speed rate if it was just a hologram?

(if its just a hologram, there would be nothing of mass to measure speed)

Im not sure how they determine these numbers for UFOs, but in the Nimitiz case, they apparently did have some way to measure their speed, ascent and descent speed, they were also able to clock them as they traveled underwater.

Another problem with the hologram theory...for what purpose would these things be used against our own military/ Air Force? Not sure if anyone knows if any experimental aircraft was tested outside in 'real world' conditions, (like outside the area of the test/build facility)? Seems like a lot of possible problems using 'experimental aircraft' out in the real world, especially when no one else knows they are operating in the area.

Old 12-07-2021, 12:24 AM

6,115 posts, read 3,083,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
How do you explain the numerous accounts from witnesses who see occupants inside these crafts? Often the occupants are human-like.
As I said, Jinns can shape themselves into many forms and they can appear into many shapes.
They could look like just a human, an animal, a smoke ball, a shape or structure formed with light, a scary face etc.

And some of them like to mess with humans for fun and mystery.
Remember that police car chase video? That’s Jinn.

Sometimes some Jinns may also possess a human.

However, those little humans with bug eyes as we see in the movies are fictional characters. I don’t think they represent aliens.

The legit phenomenon we see in the skies that is unexplainable, is perhaps not some scientifically super advance civilization. If they were really that advanced, then they would know everything about our planet long time ago, and they would’ve been long done with whatever they would’ve wanted with planet earth or humans.

There is no point for such advance civilizations playing these games with us. They wouldn’t have time for it.

I am almost 100% sure these sightings are of Jinns.

Old 12-07-2021, 05:33 AM

7,238 posts, read 5,114,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TamaraSavannah View Post
An opposite amplitude pulse to cancel it out?
Dolby sound system...It would work...The question is "Why would they bother?" If they let us see them, why would they care if we also heard them or not?

Quote:
There would be no sonic boom if my speculation is right about some advanced form of holographic projection for military deception.
Good idea...The only thing that can travel faster than light is the mathematical construct of a projection....There the trouble is how do you make a shadow register on radar?...Not to mention, once you try to flesh out the projection with EM waves, it's no longer a mathematical projection, but something "real" that can't go faste than c.

The obvious answer to the question in the OP is "Because they don't exist."

Old 12-07-2021, 05:42 AM

22,913 posts, read 28,249,166 times
Quote:
There would be no sonic boom if my speculation is right about some advanced form of holographic projection for military deception.
True enough, I suppose --- though "if" is a vital key word there.

Old 12-07-2021, 05:47 AM

18,780 posts, read 18,121,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by guidoLaMoto View Post
Good idea...The only thing that can travel faster than light is the mathematical construct of a projection....There the trouble is how do you make a shadow register on radar?...Not to mention, once you try to flesh out the projection with EM waves, it's no longer a mathematical projection, but something "real" that can't go faste than c.

The obvious answer to the question in the OP is "Because they don't exist."
I don't know if they could pick the right day with the right amount of dust or moisture in the air? Possibly focused Lasers could heat up air and register on the radar with the right conditions? It sounds like a good skunkworks project as I said before. Of course, you would want to test it on our military first before trying it on a deadly opponent.

All of this is just speculation, but then we have no UFO to study, so we are all speculating.

Old 12-07-2021, 09:17 AM

9 posts, read 6,146 times
the answer will always be "DIFFICULT TO EXPLAIN"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal