Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2021, 05:42 AM

22,921 posts, read 28,263,704 times

Advertisements

We've had vaccine mandates for a hundred years. This is nothing new. It's just the US's first real pandemic in a hundred years, and in typical post-modern "me generation" fashion, people are thinking this is the first time something like this has ever happened and history is all about them. Wrong on both counts.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...fore-covid-19/

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/imz-man...es_chptr13.pdf

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...d-now/2984174/

Last edited by Mark S.; 12-13-2021 at 07:08 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2021, 06:56 AM

3,881 posts, read 4,125,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
I believe that yt video is bogus.
No one remembers a dream in that fashion.
She detailed each and every event, which would never be in a dream.
Dreams are mostly fragmented., in bits and pieces.
Her recollection is way to precise to be believed.

Try if you can to remember dreams you have had in the past, or recently.
For sure they are not detailed as this video proposes.
You may remember some parts of your dream, but never to the extent this video states.

I can tell you probably 100 dreams that I've had down to the very details. Many can.

Old 12-13-2021, 07:18 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,427,891 times
They haven't come to my house. No one I know who took it is dead cause of it. The girl simply had a dream. Sometimes a dream is just a dream.

Old 12-13-2021, 10:24 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,589,417 times
The thing is though...companies are moving away from vaccine mandates.

Even the liberal Joe Biden said there will be NO govt mandate to get the vaccine!

If this was some covert way to usher in a new level of control...they are doing a very poor job so far! LOL

Old 12-13-2021, 03:04 PM

8,551 posts, read 10,973,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by writerwife View Post
I can tell you probably 100 dreams that I've had down to the very details. Many can.
You may remember some parts of a dream that stand out, but certainly can not remember a dream in it's entirety.

If you researched (as I have) what dreams are all about, and how and why we have them, you would know it is all but impossible to recall every detail in a dream.

Old 12-13-2021, 05:47 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,859,557 times
Sounds like a Twilight Zone episode.

Old 12-13-2021, 07:48 PM

8,551 posts, read 10,973,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Sounds like a Twilight Zone episode.
If you know(as I do) why we dream, and why we dream what we dream, you would see that the entire process is somewhat of a "Twilight Zone" occurrence.

Old 12-14-2021, 02:22 PM

19,706 posts, read 20,236,139 times
Quote:
I believe that yt video is bogus.
No one remembers a dream in that fashion.
She detailed each and every event, which would never be in a dream.
Dreams are mostly fragmented., in bits and pieces.
Her recollection is way to precise to be believed.

Try if you can to remember dreams you have had in the past, or recently.
For sure they are not detailed as this video proposes.
You may remember some parts of your dream, but never to the extent this video states.

Just because you can't, doesn't mean nobody else can.

Old 12-14-2021, 03:21 PM

6,341 posts, read 4,900,601 times
Quote:
You may remember some parts of a dream that stand out, but certainly can not remember a dream in it's entirety.

If you researched (as I have) what dreams are all about, and how and why we have them, you would know it is all but impossible to recall every detail in a dream.
You're wrong. It is possible to remember a dream in its entirety. I've had that happen on several occasions where I have remembered the dream so well that I was able to write down all of the details, not just some of the details, but quite a comprehensive number. It doesn't happen often. I have had 7 of them in the past 12 years and wrote them all down, one to two pages typed.

Old 12-15-2021, 10:08 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,589,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adjusterjack View Post
You're wrong. It is possible to remember a dream in its entirety. I've had that happen on several occasions where I have remembered the dream so well that I was able to write down all of the details, not just some of the details, but quite a comprehensive number. It doesn't happen often. I have had 7 of them in the past 12 years and wrote them all down, one to two pages typed.
I agree 100%, there are a handful of dreams Ive had over the years, that I remember every single detail...

What I dont understand about this though...what makes THESE dreams different from the other kind, (those that we forget hours after waking up)? There must be a difference.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal