Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2021, 12:28 AM

20,757 posts, read 8,573,399 times

Advertisements

I took notes as I watched so if you want to hear more info on a particular one, you can get a sense of where it is in the video

Military ship rushing towards a pier head on. China responsible, takesout a port over dispute

Looks like a river of blood in the ocean, not toxic from algae, but real blood from Asia in area near Japan.

Disheveled people standing in long lines like the Great Depression, waiting for food and water. Germany?

People withdrawing money from banks, people protesting outside of banks in a small city or country as a warning as what is ahead. Stock up on food and cash.

New virus affects children more than adults, rashes, bumps. Africa

Floods wash away land in EU, NZ, Oz, landslides in ND, CA, WA

False flag shootings in vax centers, hospitals, health settings

City in Europe devastated by fire, islands burn, floods, rock slides

Summertime blackouts natural like tornado, some shut off mid to late August, midwest to Maine and toward Canadian border if share grids

UN vehicles in Oz, parts of Africa, UK, US, Germany, Hungary, Turkey

Water resources surrounded by people to protect them, fight in areas of CA

Martial law in three countries, people taken away in buses, mostly men and boys to be killed in middle of the night

Fight for the cure of cancer, leaked, covered up, media call it conspiracy theory but it’s real cure.
Many die to bring this cure to the forefront.

Two or three tsunamis in Africa

Russia Ukraine build fire bringing three other countries in

Turkish wars, three in all. Might be related to martial law prediction above.

Huge shaking to LA , the Valley, the Hills bring fire to the skies.

Airports closed down. Military planes guarding it. In US.

Egypt. Mother Nature takes wrath, great sandstorms and floods, but will rise from the ashes.

People crossing borders in Africa to Egypt to get to promised land

Attempt to start war with Hong Kong fails.

President shot, in critical condition. No mention of who or where

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc-Lq2A4HA0
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2021, 04:22 AM

2,451 posts, read 1,680,959 times
What percentage of these vague guesses with a little imitation goes he get correct on average?

Old 08-10-2021, 07:04 AM

30,151 posts, read 11,783,240 times
Amazing how even psychics now are either on the right or the left. This Tittel person believes in false flag events and microchips in vaccines, etc.

It would be nice if one psychic had actually predicted the pandemic. None did. But many like Tittle try to make that claim.

The Pandemic Foretold? Pt.1

https://skepticink.com/lateraltruth/...foretold-pt-1/

Sylvia Browne might have got the closest. Kim Kardasian thinks she got it right. But when all predictions are grandiose and vague its easy to claim almost anything.

Last edited by Oklazona Bound; 08-10-2021 at 07:23 AM..

Old 08-10-2021, 02:39 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,573,399 times
Tittel predicted something years ago but he didn't know it was going to be the pandemic. He saw people wearing masks and the Chinese invading. He may have seen the image of the virus with the spikes. I don't remember as it was too long ago. All of his videos are on youtube if you want to plough through them! Psychics see symbols and events but don't always know what they signify. They seldom get timing right. If you want timing, see an astrologer.

Sylvia Browne may have been legit in her early years but she sold her gift for fame and fortune.

I'm sure there are plenty of good psychics most of us never heard of because they never leave their own neighborhoods so are only known locally.

Old 08-10-2021, 03:02 PM

6,945 posts, read 6,869,734 times
I think it all depends on our choices - as individuals and as a group. Thats why timings are not reliable because choices are made along the way and the timelines change. If we understood more how it all works, then we might be able to pin it down a little more.

Old 08-11-2021, 07:12 PM

12,322 posts, read 17,130,732 times
I find the airports closed down with military planes guarding it to be the scariest. Due to the lockdowns, pandemic and civil unrest in cities a large scale wave of anarchy and martial law is more believable these days.

Old 08-11-2021, 09:13 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,589,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scott View Post
I find the airports closed down with military planes guarding it to be the scariest. Due to the lockdowns, pandemic and civil unrest in cities a large scale wave of anarchy and martial law is more believable these days.
It will never reach that point, (not even close), if that did happen, it would mean, 100s of 1000s of people stopped going to work, Income tax would drop like a rock, stop shopping, taking out loans, etc. Never happen in a million years.

Old 08-12-2021, 08:01 AM

4,297 posts, read 1,555,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Tittel predicted something years ago but he didn't know it was going to be the pandemic. He saw people wearing masks and the Chinese invading. He may have seen the image of the virus with the spikes. I don't remember as it was too long ago. All of his videos are on youtube if you want to plough through them! Psychics see symbols and events but don't always know what they signify. They seldom get timing right.
So basically, if you fling enough 'stuff' at a wall, some of it will stick?

This is basically why we still hear about Nostradamus and his vague quatrains.

Old 08-12-2021, 08:58 AM

15,796 posts, read 20,493,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Floods wash away land in EU, NZ, Oz, landslides in ND, CA, WA
Sometimes it's fun to think about predictions of the future, but often times they are vague enough that if you throw enough **** against the wall, some of it will stick.

Landslides in ND, CA and WA?

https://ecology.wa.gov/Water-Shoreli...nagement%20Act.

Quote:
Landslides are common in Washington state, with many occurring annually in the Puget Sound area, especially along the Sound's steep shoreline bluffs.

https://www.conservation.ca.gov/cgs/landslides

CA has a whole dept set up to monitor them

https://www.dmr.nd.gov/ndgs/landslid...dslidesnew.asp

ND seems to have a bunch as well.

I mean i want to believe (mostly because it's fun to wonder about the future), but at the same time I can probably make similar predictions and then retroactively apply them to events as they occur and fit my narrative.

Old 08-13-2021, 06:38 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,427,891 times
So is the President going to get shot in August (this month)?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal