Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2022, 02:57 PM

20,596 posts, read 8,363,020 times

Advertisements

He is livestreaming NOW. I assume the video will be posted on this link also later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VorWJeV8yE
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-01-2022, 03:39 PM

22,827 posts, read 28,049,079 times
Note how many of his 2021 predictions came true: https://www.city-data.com/forum/unex...edictions.html

Old 01-01-2022, 04:25 PM

2,411 posts, read 1,619,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
Note how many of his 2021 predictions came true: https://www.city-data.com/forum/unex...edictions.html
That is not true I know he did better than zero point zero. He predicted earthquakes in areas they regularly happen, he got those correct.

To me the real question was how much money did he make with his predictions last year. He seems to have picked a very profitable job that he is good at.

Old 01-02-2022, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam812 View Post
He predicted earthquakes in areas they regularly happen, he got those correct.

Awesome. I must be psychic too then!

I predict there will be heavy traffic throughout the Los Angles area tomorrow.

I predict some very over-priced real estate in the Silicon Valley area of California.

I predict it will snow in Maine sometime this winter.

I predict that there will be at least one full moon each month this year.

I predict that McDonald's will continue serving mediocre food yet surprisingly good coffee throughout 2022.

Old 01-02-2022, 02:42 PM

2,411 posts, read 1,619,717 times
Quote:

I predict some very over-priced real estate in the Silicon Valley area of California.

I predict that McDonald's will continue serving mediocre food yet surprisingly good coffee throughout 2022.
From what I have seen is you sprinkle "predictions" like those in with a bunch of outlandish "predictions". You hope one of the outlandish ones come true but know you are covered by the ones that are basically guaranteed. Your believers will completely overlook the 90+ percent you got completely wrong and focus on the few you kinda got correct.

One of the bigger things is you have to get on venues that people can "donate" to you. Some of the better story tellers are making big cash off the believers. Then promise the BIG "predictions" to those that subscribe at higher dollar amounts. Advertising on your site helps also that way even the non believers/don't donate that click on your site are still making you cash. It's a great gig if you can pull it off.

Old 01-02-2022, 02:46 PM

20,596 posts, read 8,363,020 times
Tittel was talking so fast that I couldn't write everything down in detail. I've left a lot out. He generally does other videos where he divides them up by topics and adds more info that Spirit gives him. Some of these below, he has no idea what Spirit means but reports them as given.

Fall of the Biden regime as people turn against them. The current White House resident will die and Hunter, whom he's protected, will be 'suicided' as he knows too much and is no longer useful.

Polluted Pelosi scared that her illegal insider deals have been revealed, will try to leave country. Has lots of gold. Will file for divorce to hide assets. Pressure on entire family, her health will fail and her pill and booze addiction increase, will try to hide her trip to rehab. Three large losses destroy her family.

Decline in population slowly due to infertility, war, disease, earth shifts, breakdown of immune systems, most occur in India and Africa due to Cabal. Fertility clinics become popular, make millions. Like Urgent Care facilities on every block

Disney execs (may work in other Disney owned companies) arrested for pedophilia. Other divisions may go bankrupt.

Hillary and Kamala might be 'coworkers'

Seven entertainment legends will die. Clint Eastwood was one.[Betty White recently died, don't know if she's one of them. My guess would be Tony Bennett is one. Who else? Any guesses?]

More mass graves of children discovered.

I found this one interesting: TV soundtracks induce fear and anger in audience through subliminal messaging. Hypnotic suggestions. Watch for the big networks to change logos and theme music which will indicate that has happened. More music played at low levels during shocking news events. Media will be caught doing this.

Big event like 9/11 takes place and insiders cash in like they did after 9/11. He later mentioned shocking world event changing our lives forever, don't know if it's the same thing.

Major outages, total outage of internet, first short as a test, some countries totally shut down, it's called a hack but is inside job. One country has power grid fried blamed on sun flares, political and military invasion late 2022

Oct-Dec many deaths, countries struggle to cremate, back ups at funeral parlors

Terrorist attacks in Paris, Eiffel Tower, hostages, govt may collapse

Hardships for Germany, food shortages, power and fuel shortages, invasion by Middle Easterners.

Capitol bldg. destroyed, planned by Luciferians, chaos breaks out in DC, propaganda covers up truth. Taken down like Twin Towers. [is this the 9/11 event?]

5G kills many birds but blamed on climate change, bird disease enhanced by 5G. Chinese technology

Vax outrage, protests against BigPharma globally, two people come after BigPharma like warriors.

Indonesia weather events will ignite earth change events (volcano?) spreading 1000 miles

Missiles fired at night.

Record breaking quakes, new fault lines formed, one near Arctic Circle

2022 firebug drives in brown or tan truck with camper shell or has two separate vehicles. Maybe two firebugs. Motorcycle in back, rides into woods, ignites with flares. He will travel to several states and be caught. Could be male and female, later die in fire.

Island on fire, Epstein's? Will be blown up or truth blowing up

Martial law in US. Signs of this coming will appear in other countries, UN troops

Real estate not good investment, housing markets will crash, starts in Europe first. Dark Cabal wants people homeless.

--------------

There was also a bit of good news but no one wants to hear good news. If you do, subscribe to his channel

Old 01-02-2022, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Tittel was talking so fast that I couldn't write everything down in detail.
You don't really take any of that seriously, do you?

Old 01-02-2022, 06:06 PM

15,630 posts, read 26,105,565 times
I cannot listen to him. He makes my heart pound. Not in a good way.

I’ve run into that before, and both times the people were unhinged. Sorry.

Old 01-02-2022, 06:14 PM

15,630 posts, read 26,105,565 times
By the way, Pilgrim — on YouTube if you make the screen full size, and click the timer slider bar, you’ll see three dots on the right side. Click it, and playback speed/subtitles will pop up. Click it and you can slow it down or speed it up. There’s a young skincare guy I listen to, and so many young people speak at the speed of light that slowing him down is very helpful. Although, be prepared for him to sound drunk. That’s what happens when you slow down the normal speech pattern.

What I don’t know is if you can get things to subtitle for you. If they are subtitled I think they just show up, but I’ve never had something that wasn’t subtitled and me hit subtitles and get subtitles.

Old 01-03-2022, 07:20 AM

13,254 posts, read 8,325,549 times
Quote:

I predict that YOUR predictions are phenomenally correct! You have the gift!!

Now if you can secretly whisper the jackpot powerball numbers for tonight , I promise to mention you to gain you some notoriety
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal